Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin microtransactions are it's eventual demise? - page 2. (Read 1721 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
why not create a Bitcoin Credit card, that is tied to a particular Bitcoin address?

So you swipe your card, and it will convert to Bitcoins and take out of your card?
Activity: 55
Merit: 4
This is why I still support litecoin even with the ASIC drama going on.  Paying $5 in bitcoin is not really feasible right now given the $.40 fee but paying $5 in litecoin is a $.02 fee.  I think they compliment each other, for now, until the BTC devs figure out a better fee scheme than what exists today.  Their is room for a single crytpo wallet that lets people store and use the various coins that make it through this year with valid support/dev.

and if you get paid in BTC, your "salary" doesn't go down every month, you still make the same in fiat terms, bitcoin is just worth more.  Ask Andreas if he minds...
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
My name is Nikolay and am a webaholic.
How can Bitcoin see worldwide use or even domination status when there are a relatively measly 21 million of them?

for example, who want to pay for a burger and fries by typing send 0.000000000000000000000001298374824124 into their smartphone at McDonalds?  (McDonalds friendly tip!: remember to count the zeros exactly or you send 10 or even 100 times as much! oh my, OOPS! Cheesy)

does that sound easy, or practical to anyone?

Bitcoin is doomed because of this. -or is it?

Please explain.

(-or could Satoshi save Bitcoin and us all by launching Bitcoin 2.0, and assigning a more realistic 100 Trillion of them?  )

One doesn't have to wonder why inflation is preferred to deflation and how impractical Bitcoin is in the real world. Imagine how psychologically unacceptable would be for you to get a declining salary every month? Adding trailing zeros than leading is also more practical.
legendary
Activity: 4130
Merit: 1307
Count in satoshis so you have whole numbers.  There have been countless discussions about this already.  If you really want an explanation, they are easily accessible.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
How can Bitcoin see worldwide use or even domination status when there are a relatively measly 21 million of them?

for example, who want to pay for a burger and fries by typing send 0.000000000000000000000001298374824124 into their smartphone at McDonalds?  (McDonalds friendly tip!: remember to count the zeros exactly or you send 10 or even 100 times as much! oh my, OOPS! Cheesy)

does that sound easy, or practical to anyone?

Bitcoin is doomed because of this. -or is it?

Please explain.

(-or could Satoshi save Bitcoin and us all by launching Bitcoin 2.0, and assigning a more realistic 100 Trillion of them?  )
Pages:
Jump to: