Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin might rise soon - page 2. (Read 495 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 05:19:27 AM
If you look at the current Bitcoin price development, you can say that it does not look very optimistic. But from the long-term possession of bitcoin, the situation is mostly changing. Whoever owns bitcoin today can celebrate his decision in the future.
Because the price may exceed its historical maximum. I agree with the view to hold this cryptocurrency because of exceeding the $ 7500 value in the near future.

No one knows for certain when will bitcoin recover. In a short term view, it may move upward gradually but it is also a possibility that it will fall down more. But without a blind optimism, I'm quite certain that in the long term, it will finally recover.
You are correct mate, no one knows what will happen to bitcoin in the long run but let us just be optimistic that everything is alright and things will be back to normal wherein bitcoin's price will recover very soon.
I am optimistic about the bright future of bitcoin. I am not disappointed of bitcoin and I am sure that in the near future the price of bitcoin will increase. If I had more money I would invest in bitcoin because I know that bitcoin will take over the market in the future and the whole world will use only bitcoin as their regular currency even in their local markets.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 06:19:34 AM
Once the price falls people get panic and lost their hope, but we all know about bitcoins growth. Price increase and decrease are commonly happens in the market. We cannot predict the market, now the price is down. But the price will increase after this month. But soon the price will starts to increase and shows its growth as soon as possible. Patience only now we need to watch the market, but sure the price will boom up by the end of this year.
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
July 13, 2018, 05:49:33 AM
Of course we know that price might rise soon in the right time. It's just those panic people don't think of it when there is fall happening. Even if we hit or not a new ATL, i'm optimistic that price will get back to 5-digit before the end of 2018.

10000 (no more then that)
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015
July 13, 2018, 04:48:00 AM
Of course we know that price might rise soon in the right time. It's just those panic people don't think of it when there is fall happening. Even if we hit or not a new ATL, i'm optimistic that price will get back to 5-digit before the end of 2018.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
July 13, 2018, 02:49:29 AM
Well, there is high possibility for that but it can also be vice versa. For a while let us wait next week if you and others prediction will come to truth. Let's hope Bitcoin enthusiasm and whales come around to move the market upwards.
Yes, the value of Bitcoin is increasing and we have been noticing that its value has increased as few days ago we saw a highest downfall but on the next day right after that downfall the value started to recover and today we have a better value of 6707 dollar which is improved value.

We hope for a better value which can come soon depending upon the buying rate of people so it is on a little increase trend already and we hope for better in the upcoming days.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 07, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

According to observation, I think we are at the bottom and now and there are high chances that the price of Bitcoin might go upwards in a few weeks.
The last time Bitcoin cam this down, the next few days BTC went upwards quickly. So I believe that the price might soon cross $7500 in a few weeks.
We should hold our coins tight in this critical time because sooner or later the correction will end we will see a spike soon.
A lot of chances for bitcoin rise. It is a unit of blockchain technology and this technology will take over in the future. The present situation of bitcoin is for the time being and will be recovered soon. We should be optimistic about the bright future of bitcoin. People still believe in bitcoin and this is a proof that bitcoin will rise again in the near future.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 02, 2018, 02:46:27 PM
Today ,the price of bitcoin increase to 6600$.It seems good.It again prove the potential of the bitcoin.As compared to yesterday price,the price of bitcoin increases 300$ in a single day.If this continue ,the price of bitcoin will cross 7500$ in a week.Don't convert your bitcoin into FIAT,for expenses.Hold your bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 02, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

According to observation, I think we are at the bottom and now and there are high chances that the price of Bitcoin might go upwards in a few weeks.
The last time Bitcoin cam this down, the next few days BTC went upwards quickly. So I believe that the price might soon cross $7500 in a few weeks.
We should hold our coins tight in this critical time because sooner or later the correction will end we will see a spike soon.

Your chart seems to be playing well as we have seen decent growth in the bitcoin prices from last couple of days. It seems to be going towarda its resistance of 7000$ it would be interesting to see if it can break that resistance.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
July 02, 2018, 07:57:47 AM
We were expecting this but bitcoin has not making any significant progress since you make this post.  We just hope this month of July we would see another very high significant progress and by August, we should be above $10,000.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
July 02, 2018, 06:36:40 AM
Well, there is high possibility for that but it can also be vice versa. For a while let us wait next week if you and others prediction will come to truth. Let's hope Bitcoin enthusiasm and whales come around to move the market upwards.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
July 02, 2018, 05:54:26 AM
If real adoption comes and this is used for transactions and as store of value, the scarcity won’t make a stable price possible. Maybe on stuff like trx or eth where they can print a gazillion coins, but BTC is most likely to go up, you can’t produce more.
Now days the price of bitcoin is not good and people are converting their money from bitcoin to Altcoin because they think the future of bitcoin is worst and it will crash if the situation remains constant for some time. But I think that it will never crash because blockchain is behind bitcoin and they will never let it crash. When you know about blockchain you will understand the importance of bitcoin as well.
ask
legendary
Merit: 1004
July 02, 2018, 03:24:30 AM
Bitcoin is already started to rise and its unstoppable for me.
Mcaffe is also screaming around that bitcoin is going to hit 50k in this year.
Yes he is little crazy but he is not fool.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
July 02, 2018, 03:07:05 AM

Hopefully, your prediction will happen Grin we are all expecting that day, so better for all of us to hold all your bitcoins until you get profited, don't sell your bitcoin if you lose some of it already today. I am sure that it will increase in a few months. I have also read some prediction here that bitcoin will drop up to $4900 but hopefully, it will not happen, it is just a matter of predictions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
July 02, 2018, 01:56:12 AM
There are no guarantes as to where the bottom is, and I definitely tend to lean in favour of BTC prices correcting further in the near future before it is able to start its recovery phase. But this phase isn't right now, imo.

Now, BTC may well cross $7500 some time soon. However, even if this happens, it will not be something that is going to result in a significant amount of reversal in the market sentiment, which is the real issue that is here atm.

I think that we'll probably stay bearish for this year. Prices will dip and consolidate without much movement upwards.
It depends on the rate of demand, when it increases the value also increases and when it decreases the also decreases and goes in that direction, the graph line is straight on general basis. Current market is suffering from down falls due to the decrease demand rate but it might increase in the upcoming days because the value is low and man people will demand to achieve the Bitcoin on such low price.
ask
legendary
Merit: 1004
July 01, 2018, 05:07:07 AM
Facebook rumors about coinbase and ad ban removals are nice news about all crypto coins.
Its absolutely a bull run my target is new all time highs.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 01, 2018, 03:00:01 AM
Im very happy now , because the price is stable to more than 6000 dollars and I hope the price will n9t down. If we noticed the price decreased under 6000 dollars but after few hours only they back at that price. I hope the price become $7500 like what you want.
Even re-bouncing from here now does not mean we have finally hit the bottom for this short term. The market overall is in a bear trend and even if we see any reversal now, it is going to be a short reversal and not some extremely bullish activity. Nevertheless, that is needed as that would at least give some of us traders some fun which has been lacking for a while now without much activity in the market except for some day traders anyway which for this market, is a lot of risk to be taking.

As per many people, the whole crypto market has started its up trend from last Friday onward. But we need more confirmation. Some altcoins like ada and waves are showing decent level of up trend in last two days. Bitcoin also moved around $600 positive which is more than enough for confirming another 2 or 3 weeks of up trends.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 07:07:39 PM
yes hopefully that prediction happens as expected, because everyone must be worried about the situation now, if the prediction is happening it will be the happiness of everyone, and I will wait for that moment to arrive.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
June 29, 2018, 05:25:43 PM
I have confidence in bitcoin rising soon that expected. Hopefully by the time August end, bitcoins will be trading on a new higher level of 7000 to 8000 price. It will definitely end the year with 10,000 and over.
We should just always believe in what we are doing, just like here in cryptocurrency for me there is still no reason for me to give up on this kind of opportunity, I would still used it and invest on it, I would be positive all the time and won't listen to any fake news or negative news.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 02:57:25 PM
I have confidence in bitcoin rising soon that expected. Hopefully by the time August end, bitcoins will be trading on a new higher level of 7000 to 8000 price. It will definitely end the year with 10,000 and over.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
June 29, 2018, 01:37:31 PM
we can only predict the price of bitcoin but can not be sure when bitcoin prices will rise again because bitcoin prices are always changing and prices rise or fall can happen at any time, we just have to be patient and wait for the right moment and remain optimistic
You just contradicted yourself mate. Telling when bitcoin price will rise again is as much as trying to predict the price of bitcoin, they are all predictions and there is nothing anyone can do with respect to the two of them.

One thing like you said is just for everyone to remain optimistic and know there is a lot for bitcoin in the future in terms of huge positiveness. There is actually a possibility that we may end up seeing a rise anytime soon but could be a short one and not some huge buy in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: