Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin might rise soon - page 3. (Read 495 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
June 28, 2018, 02:55:10 AM
Yes.I had strong belief in bitcoin.Do you know ,I had 2000$ in terms of bitcoin.I was holding it for the long.I use to sell ,only I need money in emergency.Or else holding is the best option for all.I had inverse 2000$ ,with the trust  in bitcoin.The price of bitcoin will cross 7500$ in few weeks .The people who inverse now will get some profit.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
June 28, 2018, 01:42:47 AM
Nobody can predict bitcoin price for sure so as long as bitcoin still around $ 5000 , it means that bitcoin is have many demand.
For me as investor, I keep holding whatever will be because I believe on bitcoin.

Do not doing panic sell if you still believe it, trust me !
You should also look at some market realities and the previous data of the year 2017 because this is not a static system but a dynamic one and it changes with time. Even in January 2017, the values were down but the market rose till the end of the year. Also the rise in Bitcoin carries the whole market with itself because of the fact that Bitcoin has a huge share in the crypto market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 26, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

According to observation, I think we are at the bottom and now and there are high chances that the price of Bitcoin might go upwards in a few weeks.
The last time Bitcoin cam this down, the next few days BTC went upwards quickly. So I believe that the price might soon cross $7500 in a few weeks.
We should hold our coins tight in this critical time because sooner or later the correction will end we will see a spike soon.

Well though the price right now has stayed a little above 6k, it did drop to 5.8k after this post. So i don't think we can say we've safely hit the bottom and would rebound from here. A lot of fingers are crossed since that is already the new all time low for 2018
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
June 26, 2018, 05:33:42 AM
Im very happy now , because the price is stable to more than 6000 dollars and I hope the price will n9t down. If we noticed the price decreased under 6000 dollars but after few hours only they back at that price. I hope the price become $7500 like what you want.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
June 26, 2018, 05:17:38 AM
we can only predict the price of bitcoin but can not be sure when bitcoin prices will rise again because bitcoin prices are always changing and prices rise or fall can happen at any time, we just have to be patient and wait for the right moment and remain optimistic
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 12:51:14 AM
If real adoption comes and this is used for transactions and as store of value, the scarcity won’t make a stable price possible. Maybe on stuff like trx or eth where they can print a gazillion coins, but BTC is most likely to go up, you can’t produce more.
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 08:26:39 PM
If you look at the current Bitcoin price development, you can say that it does not look very optimistic. But from the long-term possession of bitcoin, the situation is mostly changing. Whoever owns bitcoin today can celebrate his decision in the future.
Because the price may exceed its historical maximum. I agree with the view to hold this cryptocurrency because of exceeding the $ 7500 value in the near future.

No one knows for certain when will bitcoin recover. In a short term view, it may move upward gradually but it is also a possibility that it will fall down more. But without a blind optimism, I'm quite certain that in the long term, it will finally recover.
You are correct mate, no one knows what will happen to bitcoin in the long run but let us just be optimistic that everything is alright and things will be back to normal wherein bitcoin's price will recover very soon.
Activity: 196
June 25, 2018, 07:18:37 PM
Have a lot of prediction, have a lot of charts, but i think value of bitcoin not depend on charts Smiley.. Wait for future make the answer.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
June 25, 2018, 06:55:21 PM
I don't think that we've bottomed yet.

$6.7k support previously was broken, and right now we're seeing the $6k level as support. While as much as I want this to be the end of the bear market, there simply hasn't been enough time for prices to fully consolidate at the moment.

More likely than not we'll see another dip under $6k, and people panic selling, making the prices go to anywhere between $3-5k as it bottoms.

If this last ditch bounce to save $6,000 fails, it could get real ugly once we're back in the $5,000s. A lot of buyers might give up hope then because it'll no longer look like a range. So we'll have lots of supply from the $6K-$12K range pressuring the price down. That's a recipe for downtrend.

My friend mentioned to me that Tim West shared a really bearish long term chart (correction until 2020) but I guess it's not published. Trying to get a screenshot.
Activity: 166
June 25, 2018, 05:58:03 PM
Nobody can predict bitcoin price for sure so as long as bitcoin still around $ 5000 , it means that bitcoin is have many demand.
For me as investor, I keep holding whatever will be because I believe on bitcoin.

Absolutely right, bitcoin's market trend is unpredictable. It can either go up or go down and we dont know when it will rise after a dip. Currently, cryptomarket is following a downtrend of price and bitcoin go dip at around 6K$ to 5K$. Just keep holding your coins. Any panic sell off would result to contiuous dipping of bitcoin's price.
Activity: 226
June 25, 2018, 04:47:41 PM
If you look at the current Bitcoin price development, you can say that it does not look very optimistic. But from the long-term possession of bitcoin, the situation is mostly changing. Whoever owns bitcoin today can celebrate his decision in the future.
Because the price may exceed its historical maximum. I agree with the view to hold this cryptocurrency because of exceeding the $ 7500 value in the near future.

No one knows for certain when will bitcoin recover. In a short term view, it may move upward gradually but it is also a possibility that it will fall down more. But without a blind optimism, I'm quite certain that in the long term, it will finally recover.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
June 25, 2018, 04:40:27 PM
There are no guarantes as to where the bottom is, and I definitely tend to lean in favour of BTC prices correcting further in the near future before it is able to start its recovery phase. But this phase isn't right now, imo.

Now, BTC may well cross $7500 some time soon. However, even if this happens, it will not be something that is going to result in a significant amount of reversal in the market sentiment, which is the real issue that is here atm.

I think that we'll probably stay bearish for this year. Prices will dip and consolidate without much movement upwards.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 04:13:11 PM
The more I read these threads, the more Im convinced we are going to 2k.

Denial is a powerful force. The more the denial, the bigger will be the panic. And thats the danger, thats why I believe we are going for a 90% fall from ATH.

A 5% rise is not a bull run. We need to be at 10k to even start considering one.
How come reading positive threads affect your force of denial ? You must have got some super natural powers to convert these positive vibes into negative ones. Don't mind but I have got to say that this just my opinion which I am sharing with all of you and I believe that sooner or later Bitcoin will bounce bank harder than it has fell down. It has been doing this since the beginning. I am not a Bitcoin fanboy or an optimistic bitboy but just stating this as per the history.

Well that's a respected statement mate, it doesn't need to be a bitcoin fanboy but in general all ideas and opinions here was certain. If you're mindset and perceptions towards bitcoin was positive, then keep it as an inspiration and hold on to that. You should bare in mind that bitcoin will soar higher in the next remaining few days this June, and well be able to experience that bull run again.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
June 25, 2018, 03:56:10 PM
Your observation based on what ? A baseless one I must say. No one knows what holds for this market and I would not be so sure of any possible movement upward anytime soon since the market is in a huge downtrend and there is a huge possibility of it going even lower as the case may be. It is best to always sit it out at this moment until there is a clear signal that the market is ready for an uptrend rather than assuming based on one single principle or a short term price action.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
June 25, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

Denial is a powerful force. The more the denial, the bigger will be the panic. And thats the danger, thats why I believe we are going for a 90% fall from ATH.

A 5% rise is not a bull run. We need to be at 10k to even start considering one.
How come reading positive threads affect your force of denial ? You must have got some super natural powers to convert these positive vibes into negative ones. Don't mind but I have got to say that this just my opinion which I am sharing with all of you and I believe that sooner or later Bitcoin will bounce bank harder than it has fell down. It has been doing this since the beginning. I am not a Bitcoin fanboy or an optimistic bitboy but just stating this as per the history.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 347
June 25, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

Activity: 8
June 25, 2018, 12:50:08 PM
In short term BTC is totally unpredictable for short term - you have a good correction to the downtrend, then 1 simple news about totally unknown exchange being hacked, and you see in next 24 hours price to drop by 10% or so. But in the long term I consider we have same situation as we had in 2014-2015. But still, before the skyrocketing, I expect we might observe dumps to $3000, as the big banks like goldman sachs will step in and would do to be the ones to get the most from the uptrend.
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
June 25, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

Activity: 78
June 25, 2018, 12:32:51 PM
lol trying to unsink a sinking boat, goodluck with that wahahaha

here lots of noobs cant differentiate bull trend or bear trend  Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
June 25, 2018, 12:30:52 PM
I don't think that we've bottomed yet.

$6.7k support previously was broken, and right now we're seeing the $6k level as support. While as much as I want this to be the end of the bear market, there simply hasn't been enough time for prices to fully consolidate at the moment.

More likely than not we'll see another dip under $6k, and people panic selling, making the prices go to anywhere between $3-5k as it bottoms.

But I do think that this is the time to start buying. We're very close to the bottom of the bear market here, and you'd be a fool to not start gradually accumulating while prices are so low and take advantage.

It's basically impossible to know. Markets bottom and most people just don't see it coming. Some people stay in denial for years about market reversals. There's people that still think the S&P500 didn't bottom in 2008, they stay in denial for years. If BTC starts going up there will be people in denial for years too waiting for that $3-5k bottom that never came.
Pages:
Jump to: