Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Mixer - How to Secure your Identity ! - page 3. (Read 1955 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I have never used a mixer as of yet but I have been thinking of using it in the future if I need to keep my Bitcoin transactions anonymous.   Most of the services I use do not store much personal information about me.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Yes bitcoin is not true anonymous so we can use crypto mixing services for keep be anonymous, it is like cryptomixer.io who has low fees and low minimal transaction only 0.001 BTC . You can mix 0.001BTC it is secure, save and fast.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
Mixers have their place and serve their purpose, but bitcoin was never designed to be anonymous. You can put your money to services that do not require your information or only minimal. When you buy milk in the store, do they ask for your address? Would you buy milk at a store that does? So why is it ok to give out your address when buying digital goods?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-mixer-how-to-secure-your-identity

Bitcoin was designed as an anonymous and decentralized currency. But transactions are never truly anonymous, as they are recorded and available on the Blockchain — the distributed ledger which keeps a record of every Bitcoin transaction.

When you use Bitcoin to pay for goods and services, you need to provide your name and address to the seller for delivery purposes. This means that a third party can trace your transactions and find ID information. This is the reason why there are such services as Bitcoin mixer, for example, which allows you to exchange your Bitcoins for different ones which cannot be associated with the original owner.

Martin Albert, Bitalo Owner, explains to CoinTelegraph:

“You cannot overcome the general principles of the Bitcoin network, that means in the end you can only make it very complicated to track individual coins, but still you can track every coin back to the block where the coin was mined.”

And you? What do you think about mixer?
Pages:
Jump to: