Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities - page 3. (Read 9608 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Everyone is very quite when it comes to issues in relation to Cryptocurrencies. From the look of things I do not think our leaders have any plans for creating business platforms for Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Of course, there are many opportunities in the real world. Businesses are flourishing and will continue to grow in success thanks to blockchain technology. Check out this project, they are introducing the first-ever arbitrage exchange that will increase trading profits. What do you think? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-meet-the-people-making-crypto-mainstream-3085831
Activity: 25
Bitcoin now for the business of some of the good opportunities.Which bitcoin mining and trading the earn is,which is very profitable.This bitcoin currency exchange by earn to.Its very profitable crypto currency marketing business.This bitcoin investment by you crypto coins earn can.
Activity: 112
Bitcoins has provided a lot of good opportunities and it is doing good business.
Activity: 71
Yes, it has. It has also given a lot of people a steady income that they can use anywhere.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Yes, this is a new business opportunity for those who do not have a lot of money and relationships. And if you do good business in this market, I believe you will make a lot of profit.

Yes. Bitcoin is new business investment. Some country not accept the bitcoin. But it reach the all country people. So most of the people invest in the bitcoin and hold the coin long time. So bitcoin help to improve the future business process. It good opportunity for the invest your money and get more profit. So people belie the bitcoin for invest. Bitcoin is give more information for the rules. So people follow the rules. It help to gather more information and plan to work. Time is important for this process. If need for the more information check the market place. Most of the coin information in the market place. So this information helpful for time to acct. Most of the people invest the bitcoin and wait for the price increase. 
Yes, this is a new business opportunity for those who do not have a lot of money and relationships. And if you do good business in this market, I believe you will make a lot of profit.
Merit: 104
I do not see great business opportunities in using Bitcoin due to its high volatility. Bitcoin can still be used in small and medium-sized businesses with transactions that do not require a lengthy implementation over time. If the price of bitcoin is constantly changing, it is unlikely that anyone will want to use it in a large business, where the profit on the transaction will be unpredictable due to the volatility of bitcoins. Business does not like such uncertainties.
Activity: 168
Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

Business opportunities in Bitcoin is indeed a very big opportunity. Because if we use Bitcoin as a business we want to live. I'm sure we'll be quick to get rich. But this is certainly not easy, not just anyone can open a business like this in their country. Yes like me, in my country this is definitely strictly prohibited and if I violate I would be subject to sanctions.
Merit: 13
Yes, I approve of this. Bitcoin is a good business, it has a great influence and importance to the crypto market. Bitcoin creates a new trend in electronic currency technology in the future. Everything becomes positive, effective and easy. There, bitcoin not only brings a chance, but creates thousands of opportunities for you to make a profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
Yes, this is a new market that can generate income for us. But if you do not learn and learn before you start, it is not an opportunity for you. When you invest without knowing much about it, it only hurts you.
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
No physical business in my country at the moment that permit the exchange of bitcoins for fiat or vice versa. But youths have keyed into the idea and empowering themselves with the required knowledge and skills.
Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

Here in my place there are some business company I saw which they are bitcoin accepted in some other bar restaurant, and some are

convenient store. But limited only depending in the business if they are aware about Bitcoin.

See my friend we are just in the beginning our financial security acceptance, this momentum has already come because people and governments have strong confidence towards the Bitcoin. In future, we can expect more stores and more outlets will start accepting the Bitcoin as a payment method.
Activity: 126
Hi all,

Wink

I have not seen some business opportunities in Bitcoin in the real market in my country.. Because many people in my country still don't understand with Bitcoin... I think, if bitcoin can survive in the real market, that's a good idea..
Activity: 104
Business in bitcoin is very promising. Nowadays the digital era. Even investing in bitcoin is much more profitable than gold investment. Now bitcoin in green zone, if we are investing now will be very profitable for the future. Just my country there is no bitcoin atm that allows us to exchange and withdraw our money at any time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
I do not understand what you mean with real market? Is a bitcoin ATM a real market? A bitcoin lottery would be likely an online gambling market and not a real market. You can of course start an online lottery and in this case your local laws are irrelevant. But in all other cases we need to know the country where you want to offer your real market bitcoin business, because it highly depends on the laws of you country what you can do and not?

Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
in my State business opportunity new looks in the bitcoin online sales because many online retailers who accept payment using money digital one is bitcoin and many forums that provide local website da Exchange service or buy and sell digital money like INDODAX.COM
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
yes it is business opportunity for every one people start buy ans sell bitcoin in their city and get salary. and also do some services on bitcoin like web developing and designing.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin is a new investment opportunity, but also a burial ground for investors. Already, in my country, there is a big scam involving virtual money. These scammers organize advertising activities to introduce potential investors and profits when investing in virtual money issued by them. There are many investors who have been cheated. The damage amounted to more than $ 1.5 million. However, this does not deny the opportunity that Bitcoin brings to everyone.
The problem is that we must be sober and wise.
Merit: 501
in my country if real stores began using bitcoin has never seen it but if it's online store, there have been many who begin receiving payments using money digital one is bitcoin, that's because the development criptocurrency in my country is growing very fast. so people began to believe by using digital money.
In my country, things are not that much in favor of the crypto coins and the crypto market and that there are not so many people who knows about all this and that they are interested in investing their money into any of the crypto currency because of which the usage of the crypto currencies for different services and for that of using it for new business opportunities is not that much.
Pages:
Jump to: