Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities - page 6. (Read 9608 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
March 12, 2018, 05:16:27 PM
Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

Cryptocurrency is actually a business, there are a lot of ico's today who are competing in the market in order for their coin to increase its value. There are getting investors through campaign by promoting the potential of their platform and in that way people will get interested and invest their money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
March 12, 2018, 10:33:03 AM
in my country cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin are not recommended to serve as a medium of exchange for local businesses or as a means of transactions on goods and services. but there are no special regulations or laws made by the government.
so we use cryptocurrency only for digital investment and trading in the exchange market. and for its own market already existing and official in the form of Limited Company
Activity: 1568
Merit: 324
https://duelbits.com/
March 12, 2018, 06:34:11 AM
Bitcoin has provided tangible proof no longer false hope hope, even so many yng have been dabbling on bitco platfon, yes of course bitcoin has provided ease in investing in the world of cryptocurrency in order to profit easily in it
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
March 09, 2018, 11:32:09 AM
in my country there is already a bitcoin business opportunity such as buying and selling goods and services in the future may be more business using bitcoin or other cryptocurrency
With the introduction of bitcoin in this very world, things have started to change and that there are number of things which have helped so many people in having a better living.

Bitcoin is not only a way of earnings some huge amount of money but it also helps the people in having other business opportunities as well as they have been able to invest that money which they earned from bitcoin in some other business as well.
This is one of the great things about bitcoin, since bitcoin is not manipulated by governments then it is the first form of money not manipulated in a long time, this means people can do business with it and still retain most of their profits even if at some point we are forced to pay our taxes bitcoin will still be better than regular money, because at least you will not lose your purchase power due to inflation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
March 09, 2018, 02:51:51 AM
we take the general course, bitcoin is not just a new business area but some of the users or investors who have joined in 2013 ago has made its main economic land.
we have seen many successful people after joining the world of cryptocurrency, specifically its bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 02:41:51 AM
Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

In my country bitcoin cannot be a business opportunity for now, because in my country bitcoin has not been legalized by the government ..
So for now in my country, no business is receiving bitcoin but bitcoin opportunities are being used as a place of business it is very much an example in the field of travel tickets and buying and selling online ..
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
March 09, 2018, 01:39:38 AM
Hi all,

Wink

The main business people do in Bitcoin is mostly to invest and hold till price goes up above their purchase rate, then they will sell and make profit.Next is trading, signature campaigns, bounties, freelancing (don’t see much of that), selling products,mining and offering escrow services. Apart from these ones I have mentioned, I don’t know any other business you can do with Bitcoin or whether there are new businesses available.
Activity: 224
I love Beauty
March 07, 2018, 05:32:47 PM
I hope it will make it legal in my country, I do not understand one thing why they are still not legalizing bitcoin, How many people do we rely on it, But there is no news about them, I want my country to be like Europe America, It seems to be a dream
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 07, 2018, 02:44:48 PM
Bitcoin is a good oppurtunity in business bitcoin is great cryptocurrency in this business you earn money and you have a chance to invest and you money will grow bitcoin is very popullar now by investing business in other country.
The terms Popular, acceptable, easily available are all relative terms and they depend upon which country are you living in. Because most of the people who belong here are from western countries where bitcoin is easily available and there is no harm in investing in the bitcoin, whereas in some countries governments are coming after the people who are investing in the bitcoin, there is also a country where Banks are seizing the amount they get from the crypto currency source. So availability of the Opportunities are also relative, but those who know how to get the things done on computer
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 09:15:33 AM
Bitcoin is a good oppurtunity in business bitcoin is great cryptocurrency in this business you earn money and you have a chance to invest and you money will grow bitcoin is very popullar now by investing business in other country.
Activity: 99
March 05, 2018, 10:40:43 AM
There are of course various entities who are already embracing the blockchain technology across in different countries for the first time.
I am also pretty sure that those progressive countries that are embracing the technology will boost their economy more.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
March 05, 2018, 09:21:43 AM
in my country there is already a bitcoin business opportunity such as buying and selling goods and services in the future may be more business using bitcoin or other cryptocurrency
With the introduction of bitcoin in this very world, things have started to change and that there are number of things which have helped so many people in having a better living.

Bitcoin is not only a way of earnings some huge amount of money but it also helps the people in having other business opportunities as well as they have been able to invest that money which they earned from bitcoin in some other business as well.
Activity: 392
March 04, 2018, 05:39:06 AM
Activity: 99
March 01, 2018, 05:25:22 AM
The bitcoin is really great and good business opportunities. Many people are looking for great business. So if you invest and trade I think your business will be growth. Bitcoin is the only way too success our country.
Activity: 21
February 28, 2018, 03:17:10 PM
Busieness rely mainly on the calculationss of trail of market which is never possible in btc and hence its busieness
It is not true business is not only the calculations and multiplication because to be a business man you will have to know the all ups and down of market.  Bitcoin is for those like a business who have the guts and patience to hold bitcoin fro sometime even if the price is low. It is now very easy to build your own business with bitcoin, as I have made some kindda business setup and I tried to make it hold and always buy back with the amount of profit, because it is digital currency and it has high scope in market now everyone is demanding for bitcoin to make some business and to save for future as well, so every smart and experienced business man is now showing positive attitude for bitcoin business.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
February 28, 2018, 02:38:36 PM
I saw bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies provided new business opportunities like for example in investing and trading. Some good business projects were funded by investors or public through bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (ICO).
Bitcoin has high potential to make some business and to provide business opportunities, bitcoin is best to use as an investment as if you will buy high and sell low then you can earn high amount of profit from bitcoin, the things you will use for it are patience and the capital a lot of high rich investors are now existing because of bitcoin investment, but trading is a bit riskier than investment because it is about luck if you are lucky and experienced you will be able to earn high profit in short time but if you are not well skilled you can lose as well but investment can make you a high businessman in short time.
Activity: 382
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
February 28, 2018, 11:32:46 AM
Bitcoin is a new business opportunity. Moreover, the investment in bitcoin is a part of earning more income. Behind the bitcoin is the blockchain technology that helps cryptocurrency grow. This is both a business opportunity to earn more profits, and a challenge to be able to develop thinking and integrate into bitcoin.
No doubt about it that it has created new windows for the beginners and those who could not do their jobs due to some family issues, time constraint or area constraints. Now all they have to do is to just invest and do the trading as per their wishes and on the timings they think are the better ones. Also those who are doing the jobs can also plunge their money into the bitcoins and later on they can claim it back with the guaranteed profits.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
February 28, 2018, 03:11:56 AM
Through bitcoins,there can be alot of business opportunities. Not only in trading but it can also be a source of funds for different projects such as financing a newly discovered technology, expansion of business which needs additional capital. In some countries, bitcoins are being accepted that is why it will be much easier to put investments in it.
Activity: 378
February 27, 2018, 07:03:40 AM
I saw bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies provided new business opportunities like for example in investing and trading. Some good business projects were funded by investors or public through bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (ICO).
Activity: 27
February 27, 2018, 06:46:31 AM
Bitcoin is a new business opportunity. Moreover, the investment in bitcoin is a part of earning more income. Behind the bitcoin is the blockchain technology that helps cryptocurrency grow. This is both a business opportunity to earn more profits, and a challenge to be able to develop thinking and integrate into bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: