Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin new trend? - page 3. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 250
May 04, 2016, 10:15:35 AM
Bitcoins are not a new trend it's just that it gets many more publicity. More people
know about the coin now and that's nice. Don't know how it will be in a couple of years but i don't think
it would be a new trend.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 04, 2016, 07:29:13 AM
Bitcoin debit card will definitely ease the use of Bitcoin and will make it more popular among masses.I hope there soon will be bitcoin credit card also
True that. Now there's a lot of way to make your own BTC Debit Card. That will help people to buy things that still doesn't accept bitcoin as payment.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
May 04, 2016, 05:24:35 AM
A Credit card seems kinda irrational to me.
You dont need such a card. You only need a device which can sign transaction and holds private keys. E.g. Smartphone

Thats much more handy IMO
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
May 04, 2016, 05:13:18 AM
Bitcoin debit card will definitely ease the use of Bitcoin and will make it more popular among masses.I hope there soon will be bitcoin credit card also
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 04, 2016, 05:09:50 AM
I have looked into different Bitcoin debit/prepaid debit cards but I decided to not get one now and wait a bit more because the fees are relatively high and makes no sense to use this instead of my normal debit card that I already have. But if the fees get decreased in the future I will probably get one as well.

I think more competition. will be lead price down. but i think most user of these debit card are people who are multi national. the exchange rate is higher than the debit card fee are lot
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
May 04, 2016, 03:40:00 AM
I have looked into different Bitcoin debit/prepaid debit cards but I decided to not get one now and wait a bit more because the fees are relatively high and makes no sense to use this instead of my normal debit card that I already have. But if the fees get decreased in the future I will probably get one as well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 04, 2016, 03:20:33 AM
sadly im never meet atm for bitcoin on my country , but i have a bitcoin debit card :p
GKE
May 04, 2016, 03:13:06 AM
I would love bitpay VISA if they are with the same functionality as a normal VISA card, it would be pretty easy withdrawing your coins , well talking about spending them anywhere in the world we don't need a VISA card or any debit card at all regarding bitcoin, but I think it would be a good innovation for people who have no clue about bitcoins yet.

In that case, I would like to recommend you to try anx~
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
May 04, 2016, 02:27:57 AM
I would love bitpay VISA if they are with the same functionality as a normal VISA card, it would be pretty easy withdrawing your coins , well talking about spending them anywhere in the world we don't need a VISA card or any debit card at all regarding bitcoin, but I think it would be a good innovation for people who have no clue about bitcoins yet.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
May 04, 2016, 02:01:48 AM
Bitcoin debit card is an old story. few companies are issuing them from a long time.

But now the scale of bitcoin debit cards will be massive. I just hope no scam companies are involved in this. otherwise people will run crazy after they loose money.

Welcoming move indeed!
I also afraid this happen. It is terrible thing if happen.
The image of bitcoin will fail into other dark side

scams are always in any business, and bitcoin is no different either. and most of the people know not to trust a brand new company that is issuing these cards with their money. there are some old and trusted services already.

but anyways i don't like them because they add extra fees for something that should be easy and free to use. bitcoin was created so we won't need any third party for transactions.
May 04, 2016, 01:41:08 AM
Bitcoin debit card is an old story. few companies are issuing them from a long time.

But now the scale of bitcoin debit cards will be massive. I just hope no scam companies are involved in this. otherwise people will run crazy after they loose money.

Welcoming move indeed!
I also afraid this happen. It is terrible thing if happen.
The image of bitcoin will fail into other dark side
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
May 04, 2016, 01:12:57 AM
It woiuld be more useful if the reverse service was available. You pay in Bitcoin, and the service takes money out of your fiat account to fund the Bitcoins. Smiley
GKE
May 04, 2016, 01:12:39 AM
Hello, I come from Hong Kong. Previously, I want to know more about Bitcoin platform, such like ANX INTERNATIONAL service etc. Any else can provide some opinion to me? I like using Bitcoin as a payment method, because it's provide debit card service.

I think ANX Plus debt card should suit you well~
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
May 04, 2016, 12:07:35 AM

Welcoming move indeed!
May 04, 2016, 12:00:47 AM
Hello, I come from Hong Kong. Previously, I want to know more about Bitcoin platform, such like ANX INTERNATIONAL service etc. Any else can provide some opinion to me? I like using Bitcoin as a payment method, because it's provide debit card service.

Hello Kakaron you can just find it in #1
also here is the link

Hear the news of Bitpay today, and i do some of research. many company start to do debit card. here is some information. i just want to know. is that new trend of bitcoin company doing this? and what will you choose

http://anxintl.com/debitcards/

https://bitpay.com/visa/

https://prepaidbitcoin.ph/

https://unichange.me/landing/debit_cards?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=GAdwords&utm_campaign=Hong_Kong&utm_term=05.16&utm_content=btc-CC&gclid=CK3M0oPLvcwCFYJjvAodHMkL3Q
Activity: 17
May 03, 2016, 11:25:26 PM
May 03, 2016, 11:24:10 PM
Debit cards that use Bitcoin are definitely becoming a new trend, and I expect we'll see more companies coming out with them in the future.

I'm not sure if we'll see credit cards for a year or two, but I expect they aren't far away either.

I think debit card is quite enough.
most of these company trend is currency->BTC->other Currency
if use credit card, i think it is complicated progress

and I Think most using debit card is multi-national company or frequently traveler?

but i wondering the legal way
for example, if a Hong Kong [Suspicious link removed]pany. what is legal base when i'm Germany company to useit
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2016, 01:08:42 PM
Oh feeling angry they don't support my country. May be they will add my coutry later as most of the card provider have done after some months of operation.
Anyway other card provider not listed above are;
spectrocoin.com
cryptopay.me
wirex.com

etc
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
May 03, 2016, 12:40:53 PM
I thought the idea was to move away from these old technologies and to take things 100% digital. Why do we need cards?... Answer : So that third party services can charge us fees. The debit card

also removes any and all financial privacy you might have had before. The pseudo anonymity are destroyed by these companies and you have to abide by their rules and regulations. Use the card or the

account for something they did not approve and they will cancel the card and kill the account so fast, it will make your head spin. We do not need these cards...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
May 03, 2016, 12:36:38 PM
i've been using xapo for while, and it's all good!
The only thing annoying me is the taxes... i dont live in USA so i have to pay huge taxes to convert BTC~USD~BRL
Pages:
Jump to: