Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN NEWS EVRYDAY! From multiple sources. - page 28. (Read 51244 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 19, 2014, 04:24:07 PM
There is no point if all you will post is what is already.?.>.>.  Cry

If you summarise all sources from an objective point of view then you will do something no 1 else does and this will have a point otherwise you will just.?.>.>.  Cry and ;":'<<  Embarrassed

tl;dr: no ii :{}{ because of  Cool:FSs!! so .?.>.>.  Cry. otherwise if you ðþπ→→ then you will µ½~ and Ss!! otherwise you will just.?.>.>.  Cry and ;":'<<  Embarrassed
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
February 19, 2014, 04:16:07 PM
It all depends how you manages the thread, because there is no shortage of news on this forum but arranging all those into one good thread will be a huge task, thats why a blog is more useful for that .
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
February 19, 2014, 04:11:23 PM
Its good try,
You can post here that will support a lot.
You can collect every news and post here so all the users could access almost all news related to crypto currency in a single thread.
Good luck. I will surely support you and will be checking your thread time to time.

Tnx for support if this thing can work i will maybe do some random giveaways to . Since poll is doing well i will start posting news tomorrow. See how will be going.
legendary
February 19, 2014, 02:45:58 PM
Isn't that what the Press thread for?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=77.0

No need for another news thread, just post in there.

Yeah did not saw that , but that is loads of threads, wouldn't be nice to have it all in one thread , u would have nice timeline, and all in one thread.

I think i will start it here tomorrow just to see how it goes .
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
February 19, 2014, 02:42:41 PM
Isn't that what the Press thread for?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=77.0

No need for another news thread, just post in there.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
February 19, 2014, 02:30:42 PM
Its good try,
You can post here that will support a lot.
You can collect every news and post here so all the users could access almost all news related to crypto currency in a single thread.
Good luck. I will surely support you and will be checking your thread time to time.
legendary
February 19, 2014, 02:27:36 PM
Guys i rely need ur feadback on it so i would not bother for nothing Smiley . Pls also vote on poll , if u have 2 seconds to spare.
legendary
February 19, 2014, 02:14:41 PM
Important: News starting on page 2 !

THREAD CLOSED!!!
I can't keep posting here , it requires to much time and i get nothing from it. Sorry guys. If i get some tips i will continue posting.

Note: To avoid "quote walls" I would suggest addressing ur post with #number of msg. U can find it here

Note: I am sure most of u know this but maybe somebody don't (highly dought it) , u can use "Home" and "End" buttons on ur keyboard to jump from start to end and vice versa, of this long page Smiley .

Note: We will be doing random giveaways to our readers.

If somebody wants to help funding giveaways or just donate to us, here is donation addy: 1GmfPNzNvsxmKy3Y9DAXyZBuTKpuQX99w9
Pages:
Jump to: