Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Not User Friendly Yet - page 2. (Read 1040 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
October 17, 2020, 01:54:48 PM
Just like internet ...
Years ago , people not interested in internet due how complex to operate it and not much people can afford to get the access.
Now everything is about internet, people make a living there and yeah internet become the premier needs as time goes by , as everyone else adopted to how this world running  ..

The same thing could happened to bitcoin where as time goes by .. using digital money is inevitable. It's the matter of time though.
Yes, I agree with you on this. Thirty years ago today, the people of my country were not very familiar with the Internet. Now the Internet has become a part of daily life; Don't imagine daily life without internet.

I think the same thing will happen one day with Bitcoin. Bitcoin has already been legalized by several developed countries around the world; When the governments of the rest of the world legalize Bitcoin, then Bitcoin will also be a part of our daily lives. I believe that people with a fairly educated technology knowledge will be able to easily know and use Bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 17, 2020, 11:15:48 AM
Bitcoin can seem like it is intimidating and that is why it will look like its not User-Friendly but some exchanges and applications within the Cryptocurrency are made to be easy to use. Nobody wants to use a hard interface but as much as people want to develop an easier one, the ones existing are the best kinds there is since its hard to balance security and the pleasing appearance of these applications.

Bitcoin is already User-Friendly as it is since most local applications are really helpful on how you can convert Bitcoin into your own currency.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
October 17, 2020, 11:15:26 AM
I agree with you, bitcoin not user friendly yet.l think it's too difficult to strategy used by bitcoin. So we should be much more knowledge about bitcoin. Although bitcoin is toper yet another popularity. So we can wait centralize & easy touser friendly in future.
Activity: 481
Merit: 10
October 17, 2020, 09:51:50 AM
To get a bitcoin wallet is even more simple than register new bank account. Why people still think that btc is hard?

The perception of people is different, some people find it easier to use a bitcoin wallet for people who are familiar with Cryto, but for people who don't understand crypto, it's better to use their bank book, they are more confident with fiat.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
October 17, 2020, 08:23:08 AM
If we talk about what needs to be done to make Bitcoin more user-friendly, then in my opinion this is the following:

1. It should be possible to exchange local currency for bitcoins at any ATM.

2. An additional option should appear in online banking applications that will allow you to buy bitcoins from your credit card with one click of a button.

3. In stores should be able to buy any goods for BTC by scanning a barcode and paying for it from their mobile wallet.

4. It should be possible to pay with bitcoin any utility bills in every city.

5. For those who pay for goods in bitcoins - substantial discounts should be provided - thus the population will be stimulated in order to become more familiar with bitcoin and its technology.

These are five things that, in my opinion, should help make bitcoin more popular among the population of all countries.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
October 17, 2020, 07:50:40 AM
To get a bitcoin wallet is even more simple than register new bank account. Why people still think that btc is hard?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 674
God, save BTC!
October 17, 2020, 06:52:36 AM
Bitcoin has long been a user friendly as it seems to me. What it looked like in the beginning and what it looks like now, the difference is huge.

I personally feel like it will take some time as people are still not get use to it, BTC is not even close to ready for use by the general public. The problem is not the lack of exposure, BTC needs sellers of goods and services in order to expand its popularity. People are lack of awareness on BTC and how it works especially in Asian countries, because the majority of the people are uneducated and they scared of using it.

People need to be educated on how block chain works only then they will start giving priority to it.

Yes, the understanding of bitcoin and blockchain is just beginning in society... As soon as people realize that only they are the owners of their funds, banks will no longer be in demand! Probably, for these reasons, the states refuse to accept bitcoins...
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
October 17, 2020, 04:52:30 AM
Bitcoin has long been a user friendly as it seems to me. What it looked like in the beginning and what it looks like now, the difference is huge.

I personally feel like it will take some time as people are still not get use to it, BTC is not even close to ready for use by the general public. The problem is not the lack of exposure, BTC needs sellers of goods and services in order to expand its popularity. People are lack of awareness on BTC and how it works especially in Asian countries, because the majority of the people are uneducated and they scared of using it.

People need to be educated on how block chain works only then they will start giving priority to it.

I agree that the general public does not all understand bitcoin, only some of them understand bitcoin, the understanding of bitcoin in society is still low, unlike developed countries like the USA they are no stranger to bitcoin and have even made transactions using bitcoin.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 17, 2020, 04:43:34 AM

Activity: 854
Merit: 140
October 16, 2020, 11:13:41 PM
Not friendly using bitcoin because many countries not support and legal for bitcoin as transaction payment, but when using bitcoin for sending to other country is very friendly. You can check how difficulty when sending your money with bigger amount to other country using the bank and how much you have pay fee for bank administration. Then you can use bitcoin and waiting several minute your payment received soon without have trouble and lower payment fees about 4$ until 5$ depend with your faster transaction or not.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
October 16, 2020, 07:32:52 PM
Just like internet ...
Years ago , people not interested in internet due how complex to operate it and not much people can afford to get the access.
Now everything is about internet, people make a living there and yeah internet become the premier needs as time goes by , as everyone else adopted to how this world running  ..

The same thing could happened to bitcoin where as time goes by .. using digital money is inevitable. It's the matter of time though.

Digital money has long existed... For example, PayPal or banking applications...
So, you need to prove to people that they need to decentralize or Blockchain, not money!
Well you can't jump talk about decentralized stuff .. blockchain stuff .. they would get dizzy.

Introduce how this shit actually a digital money , then talk about the difference. Paypal bla bla bla .. indeed they are existed long time ago yet some people don't understand how that's work still till this date , so yeah that's a big challenge.. big task to Introduce the whole concept of bitcoin as a decentralized digital money.
This education to know decentralized concept won't be available urgently needed for now , but in the future they would forced to educate themselves about this as they will need it.

I don't think that people want to know how the phone works when they talk on it! Or how TCP/IP protocols work when people put likes on Facebook to their favorite celebrities! Grin
With bitcoin it can be the same ... Downloading a wallet to your smartphone is not very difficult.... Wink
The bolded part is your contradictive statements..
Now I'm confused which one is your origin notion? The one who ask me to prove to people about the decentralized/ blockchain? Or the other that tell me you don't have to know things work?
The one that ask me to convince people 'it's blockchain all you need!' Just convince them like that? Without explaining how it works? Is there any other way mate?

The point is that bitcoin still a taboo thing and whenever someone try to approach to use it they are mostly struggling to understand how it's started.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
October 16, 2020, 01:42:21 PM
Some people can easily understand about bitcoin on how it works and also some it's kind of hard for them to understand. It needs to slowly educate themselves to learn and adopt crypto since other people are hard to follow and judge bitcoin not user friendly. Yes, even in my assessment of bitcoin is user-friendly you just have to help yourself to learn and gain knowledge in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
October 16, 2020, 12:37:33 PM
Bitcoin Not User Friendly Yet

Hello everyone. For all of us who are very pro Bitcoin and other crypto.
We all look to the day that more people use it and accept it as daily use.

However we are far from that. One thing that I am finding is Bitcoin is still not user friendly enough.
Many people even who are young like 25 and under and even over 25 etc. Are not tech knowledge or financial educated enough to understand.

I am thinking that even the apps out there are still confusing for people to use.
Sure many people may own a mobile phone but many do not understand how they work.

Therefore many people do not understand Bitcoin and seems too complicated still.

What are 5 things you think are needed to make Bitcoin more easy for people to use.

More less they can use and move Bitcoin without really being mindful of what they are doing in a transaction.

Thoughts
Do not compare each location with the same knowledge because we are different races and ethnicities, everyone has their own way of knowing bitcoin with different levels and knowledge of bitcoin can also grow independently because of access to global bitcoin news. You can create a small community about cryptocurrency to expand the use of bitcoin in your location.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
October 16, 2020, 10:24:22 AM
Some people do find it difficult but they should at least try first before making conclusions.

My experience why people find it difficult to use Bitcoin is because they tend to believe that they need to know the whole mechanism of Bitcoin, as in how it is programmed and all while, we just need to know the basic of installing and creating wallet address which is done autmatically once the software or application is installed.  Another thing is the fear factor (fear of losing funds due to messing up) that clogged their understanding that Bitcoin is really easy to use since there are lots of guide  out there.
Based on my own experience when I was just starting to learn bitcoin I really had a hard time at first because maybe I was not familiar with modern ways how to use a decentralized asset, and just like you I am also afraid that I may loose my funds and may regret after, but I still tried because I wanted to learn it. And there are many ways to know if you do not understand something, so far i have learned the basics but i am still expanding my knowledge about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
October 16, 2020, 05:56:03 AM
Just like internet ...
Now everything is about internet, people make a living there and yeah internet become the premier needs as time goes by , as everyone else adopted to how this world running  ..

Digital money has long existed... For example, PayPal or banking applications...
So, you need to prove to people that they need to decentralize or Blockchain, not money!
Well you can't jump talk about decentralized stuff .. blockchain stuff .. they would get dizzy.

Introduce how this shit actually a digital money , then talk about the difference. Paypal bla bla bla .. indeed they are existed long time ago yet some people don't understand how that's work still till this date , so yeah that's a big challenge.. big task to Introduce the whole concept of bitcoin as a decentralized digital money.
This education to know decentralized concept won't be available urgently needed for now , but in the future they would forced to educate themselves about this as they will need it.

I don't think that people want to know how the phone works when they talk on it! Or how TCP/IP protocols work when people put likes on Facebook to their favorite celebrities! Grin
With bitcoin it can be the same ... Downloading a wallet to your smartphone is not very difficult.... Wink
Thing here is that people do easily ignore nor reject when something is being introduced to them and if they do had that first impression where bitcoin is somewhat complicated for them then
they do easily ignore and just skip out but if they do just really try to learn even the basics then it isnt really that hard for someone cant able to understand.Even on a simple single explanation
you would really get it all.I dont see for it not to be user friendly just because thinking off a digital money or with your credit card works then thats how the concept looks like.
The difference is that you do have all the full control of those funds without 3rd party involved in middle.
God, save BTC!
October 16, 2020, 05:46:53 AM
Just like internet ...

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
October 16, 2020, 05:24:35 AM
Just like internet ...

God, save BTC!
October 16, 2020, 05:17:56 AM
Just like internet ...

Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
October 16, 2020, 02:22:50 AM
Bitcoin Not User Friendly Yet

Hello everyone. For all of us who are very pro Bitcoin and other crypto.
We all look to the day that more people use it and accept it as daily use.

However we are far from that. One thing that I am finding is Bitcoin is still not user friendly enough.
Many people even who are young like 25 and under and even over 25 etc. Are not tech knowledge or financial educated enough to understand.

I am thinking that even the apps out there are still confusing for people to use.
Sure many people may own a mobile phone but many do not understand how they work.

Therefore many people do not understand Bitcoin and seems too complicated still.

What are 5 things you think are needed to make Bitcoin more easy for people to use.

More less they can use and move Bitcoin without really being mindful of what they are doing in a transaction.

Thoughts

I wouldn't say it is too difficult to understand but the apps out there are not really user friendly for common folks to be using it to transfer it. People fear that they may lose money .
Activity: 574
Merit: 125
October 15, 2020, 11:42:52 PM
Bitcoin becomes not user friendly because it is decentralized, it took so many months before I learn what is bitcoin and what can I do about it, as of now with my almost 1-year of experience in the crypto world, I cannot say that I already learned so many knowledge because the crypto currency is so broad and I know to myself that there are still so many things that I don't know about cryptocurrency but we all have good resources to learn about it, just explore yourself on the internet and search things you want to know.
What are 5 things you think are needed to make Bitcoin easier for people to use.
We can learn cryptocurrency and make it easier for people to use through these things:
1. You can apply for some crypto courses.
2. Engage yourself with motivation to learn.
3. You may also join some forums like this bitcointalk.
4. Watch some tutorials on youtube.
Pages:
Jump to: