Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or a gold bar with the same value? - page 7. (Read 3911 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
August 02, 2016, 04:32:21 PM
yeah i would have to say at the minute it would be the gold bar, in my opinion bitcoin is still an experiment, but i would also love the option to go half and half, diversifiy
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
August 02, 2016, 04:28:38 PM
If I'll be asked that, I guess Ill choose 10 Bitcoins rather than a gold bar for several reasons. One of the reasons is that bitcoin is easier to store. Another reason is that I can convert it to fiat easily anytime without going out of the house and because of it's portability I can sell it anytime whenever I see a dump coming and rebuy when I see a pump coming not like gold that moves little by little.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 02, 2016, 03:53:44 PM
I would probably have to choose gold simply because i don't like storing large values in Bitcoin, I rarely keep more than 2-3btc in Bitcoins because I don't want the value to fluctuate too much. Moreover, gold is rising steadily right now, unlike Bitcoin which seems to be declining in value.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 02, 2016, 03:44:35 PM
shortem and trade daily trade make use profit your must choose bitcoin
but longterm investment and saving choose gold
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 02, 2016, 03:31:10 PM
A gold bar. You can't trust Bitcoin more than Gold, because Gold will NEVER disappear. It's going to be a currency forever. Bitcoin instead.. well, it can fail at any second. Just a split second of no energy worldwide. Will you trust BTC ever again? I don't think so. For those investing in Bitcoin all their money, that would be a split second of poverty.
bitcoin is way better than gold right now because it can make you a lot of money, in my opinion gold is too old already and bitcoin technology is better
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
August 02, 2016, 03:10:31 PM
A gold bar. You can't trust Bitcoin more than Gold, because Gold will NEVER disappear. It's going to be a currency forever. Bitcoin instead.. well, it can fail at any second. Just a split second of no energy worldwide. Will you trust BTC ever again? I don't think so. For those investing in Bitcoin all their money, that would be a split second of poverty.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
August 02, 2016, 03:08:36 PM
If that question was asked a month ago when the price was stable then I would choose only bitcoin and not the gold bar, but now I will choose for both options, like i will (in today situation when the price is going down faster) choose for gold and will keep it till the time when the price of bitcoin once again become stable at a good value. But if you offer bitcoin in worth of a quantity of gold then I will accept bitcoin as in the future the bitcoin will rise and I will have more value.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
August 02, 2016, 02:48:34 PM
Let's test your belief in Bitcoin's potential. OK, let's say someone approach you, and offer you two options for free...

1. 10 bitcoins

or

2. A gold bar with the same value at the time.

What will you chose? We all say, we believe in Bitcoin and it's future, but if you faced with this decision... would you go for the traditional safe heaven or would you go with the new Bitcoin option, that

are still in it's experimental phase?

Give me your reasons, why you would take the one over the other.... I know which option people will chose that are not familiar with Bitcoin ----> Gold bar.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: