Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or gold? - page 24. (Read 984448 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 12:08:05 PM
Well gold is the way to go if you want to diversify your investing. Both bitcoin and gold are very solid investments, although people tend to forget that.
Especially when it comes down to bitcoin, it's underestimated Undecided
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
March 03, 2018, 11:39:03 AM
Gold is still the best choice for long term investment because it is stable and one of the consistent kind of investment that is slowly going up while bitcoin is not just a good option since it is more on a bubble for other people and i think that bitcoin is just good for short term investment.
And because gold is too stable, we should not choose it, the main objective of investment is profit, if we do not have too much profit, why do we need to invest in it, investing in the long run but it's not profitable than short-term investment, that is too funny. In addition, gold is old, it is no longer so attractive, investors need something newer, Bitcoin will be a reasonable choice in the present time, although the future is still unpredictable, but its profits in the short term are undeniable, profits are so huge
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 10:06:13 AM
If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
It really depends on the person if what he preferred to keep, a high volatility rate of bitcoin which is more risky or the tangible one yet the price is slightly stable?  Some may prefer bitcoin because you can buy a little of it then store than gold that is per gram yet the price isn't that increasing, but gold is safe-haven for some people where it is the deposit of their wealth. Bitcoin is not a big threat to gold but there is potential to be.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
March 03, 2018, 10:04:35 AM
I would say both. However, it is interesting that the prices for US Gold Ounces vs Swiss and British coins. Pawn shops won't even take swiss. I'm wondering if there are any pawnshops now taking Bitcoin?
I will also choose both bitcoin have an excess can increase in accordance with the value of bitxoin increasingly up then when we bought with cheap prices will get advantages, but bitcoin can not in received by everyone, while the gold when we bought we won’t got advantage when selling but gold can in received by everyone
Activity: 5
March 03, 2018, 09:52:24 AM
I would choose bitcoin. Its quantity is known, but gold is not known how much.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 09:10:27 AM
For me, I would choose gold to keep for about 10 years. Because as much as the value of Bitcoin, gold will always have more value even in the distant future, so therefore we can all agree that gold is a good choice to invest for about 10 years than Bitcoin.
Activity: 63
March 03, 2018, 03:22:14 AM
I can't deny that gold is one of the precious element on Earth with a high value that's worth to keep. On the other hand, bitcoin is a digital currency with a very high value too. But the only difference is bitcoin's volatility that can fold your investment 2x-10x which make it very good investment than gold.
Activity: 168
Put it all on the line and go for broke
March 03, 2018, 03:15:26 AM
I would say both. However, it is interesting that the prices for US Gold Ounces vs Swiss and British coins. Pawn shops won't even take swiss. I'm wondering if there are any pawnshops now taking Bitcoin?
Activity: 26
March 03, 2018, 02:35:32 AM
I love btc for transaction purpose and as well as trade but I fall on love Gold as Asset. Both are different from my view. Btc is good for holding as like charcoal for a sudden spike but Gold remains neutral to me.
Activity: 308
March 03, 2018, 02:13:01 AM
Bitcoin prices continue to grow steadily, so if Bitcoin is very different from gold, if we want to get better profits, then we can choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very useful for traders but Bitcoin and Gold may be a place to invest. Both have their respective advantages.
Activity: 77
March 03, 2018, 01:20:51 AM
now Bitcoin is identical to gold. Gold is so much its function because people are happy with gold. People love to buy gold, just like stocks, and property, and commodities
Activity: 353
March 02, 2018, 05:44:11 PM
Both are good to have as i have one ring of gold and when i need some amount of cash i can sell it the one thing the physical existence of gold is relatively good as compared to the bitcoin on the other side the value of bitcoin is more than the gold and the value of bitcoin is highly volatile as compared to the gold simply both are good some of the public like gold because it is liquid asset and they can cash it any time everywhere.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 05:24:29 PM
Yes. Bitcoin value is higher after 10 years, we need to keep more bitcoins, so we need to work hard for this, because bitcoin is a high potential to be one of the most valuable coin in the world. We need to be smart investor.
I do not even know what will answer, especially regarding one investor. If you compare Bitcoin and gold, then I'm more confident in precious metal than in the air bubble, which is Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
March 02, 2018, 02:52:11 PM
I think that Bitcoin's future is most promise than gold. Next 10 years following the tendency Bitcoin surely will be composed by five zeros, while if well gold could sustainably rise, don't would reach at Bitcoin. Also I think that if into next 10 years the most amount of Bitcoin to will be handle by big corporations, could be the Bitcoin's defeat
Activity: 307
March 02, 2018, 02:49:05 PM
Gold is still the best choice for long term investment because it is stable and one of the consistent kind of investment that is slowly going up while bitcoin is not just a good option since it is more on a bubble for other people and i think that bitcoin is just good for short term investment.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 02, 2018, 02:38:47 PM
If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
I prefer Bitcoin because Bitcoin has alot of Forks so If you leave your Bitcoin in Segwit Wallets you will get Bitcoin Forks. Bitcoin is recovering very fast like Bitcoin went to $7000 then its recovered now its now $11000 again and Gold dosent pump high not like Bitcoin.
I think bitcoin.Bitcoin is much more expensive than gold.Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency and it gives a lot of profit in the short period of time.Gold is very stable so the rise in its price is very low or almost nil.On the other hand bitcoin is very volatile so its price keeps on changing.Today bitcoin is ruling the market.To earn profits,more and more people now want to invest in Bitcoin as a profit margin is very huge.People who have bitcoins hold them for future as they know that the prices will rise and they will receive profits.
Activity: 165
March 02, 2018, 02:19:22 PM
I prefer Bitcoin because Bitcoin has alot of Forks so If you leave your Bitcoin in Segwit Wallets you will get Bitcoin Forks. Bitcoin is recovering very fast like Bitcoin went to $7000 then its recovered now its now $11000 again and Gold dosent pump high not like Bitcoin.
Activity: 31
March 02, 2018, 02:11:00 PM
I think bitcoin is more expensive than gold because gold prices have not increased in the same way as bitcoin prices have increased in the last 10 years. Gold is a precious metal, which is internationally confined. And bitcoin is limited in some countries. So both bitcoin or gold is valuable.
Activity: 216
March 02, 2018, 01:24:49 PM
I prefer investing in bitcoin because the price is always up each year, this will make me rich if I invest some of my wealth
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 01:21:39 PM
Gold is less risky because more people think it has value Smiley Bitcoin more risky because one of main things for me it's digital. not in your hands. But better technology. 
Pages:
Jump to: