Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or gold? - page 26. (Read 984448 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 02:32:15 AM
Holding the gold and holding Bitcoin aren't the same topic.
Investing in gold is a conservative strategy and investing in Bitcoin is risky by profitable.
Therefore, I will invest  Bitcoin in short term but convert it into gold for long term.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 12:51:24 AM
Both by all means

Nope!  If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 5 to 10 years, which would you choose?? For me i choose bitcoin.  Becuase bitcoin, if much older the will much grow.  In gold his value is stable.  Thats what i choose bitcoin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 12:33:21 AM
For investment I would prefer gold than Bitcoin, Bitcoin is so  volatile, and with the ever growing development in technology, I can see it being replaced with a better and more reliabile digital currency in the future
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 11:49:06 PM
Gold and bitcoin belong to more valuable investment products. Should be configured as an asset
I rather choose bitcoin,because bitcoin is also a gold.I can say that bitcoin is goldd,because of being a good of bitcoin to everyone.Bitcoin can call a gold because of the oppurtunity they give from other,we should remember is being good to other and by helping was big value like a gold one.I choose bitcoin because they a good service in terms in investing.They can really assure for the safey in terms of money and protect from the scammers.
Activity: 180
February 27, 2018, 11:07:14 PM
i choose both  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 159
Merit: 13
February 27, 2018, 10:50:07 PM
If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
if I choose both because both are valuables
Activity: 119
February 27, 2018, 03:49:38 PM
For me i choose both,but if i choose know I will choose Bitcoin to invest.
Activity: 126
Merit: 7
February 27, 2018, 08:17:41 AM
Go for both at the same time. Buy gold and ETH or find a token that does the two things together and buy a crypto that has real assets behind
Activity: 337
February 27, 2018, 08:06:25 AM
If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.

If I would choose between the two, bitcoin or gold, I would choose bitcoin. Why? Bitcoin is a good investment vehicle and an asset eventhough it is risky. The value of bitcoin is more promising than gold. And the transaction in bitcoin is anonymous and secure unlike in gold.
Activity: 350
February 26, 2018, 03:17:24 PM
Gold is considered the most important measure of the value of real assets.
However, because of today's internet technology we have a new subject for investment whose value is compared to gold. This is the Bitcoin digital currency.
Many say Bitcoin is digital gold. because, Bitcoin and gold have many similarities.
therefore, I think it is better to invest in both.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Attitude+knowledge+managing risk+timing= success
February 26, 2018, 03:06:42 PM
I read that gold has a -40% correlation with Bitcoin so I do think it's prudent to have both. Gold also rises when the S&P 500 and Dow Jones crashes, and BTC is now more closely correlating with the S&P 500.
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 25, 2018, 02:40:26 PM
I like gold as a decoration because its color is shining but if for investment I prefer bitcoin because bitcoin is more promising than gold
Activity: 8
February 25, 2018, 01:54:13 PM
Bitcoin, huge grounds for growth in the near future, and in the long term.
And if you think only about the risks, then with gold you can go bankrupt too.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 01:48:59 PM
In such a situation, it is best to split the investments on an equal footing, buying both bitcoin and gold. Gold is more stable and bitcoin bring you a nice profit (in the future, not short time). Balanced portfolio still did not bother anyone.
Activity: 14
February 25, 2018, 01:45:08 PM
I preferably choose bitcoin than gold. When it talks about long term/short term investment bitcoin is better because its prices increasing every year, so you will gain profit from your investment. Whereas in gold which the price was so stable, I don't think so the it is profitable or not. But in terms of security, gold is better compared than bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
February 25, 2018, 01:22:39 PM
Bitcoin is more profitable then gold,Bitcoin value increases and gold take time to give enough profit.Bitcoin is strong coin its demand going increase and it is good for existing investors and gold is risky to save there is risk of loss and theft.
Bitcoin is safe and secure easy to convertible in cash and easy to secure so bitcoin best as compare to gold.
Activity: 42
February 25, 2018, 06:43:37 AM
Gold!
The element's traits of ductility, malleability, and electronic conductivity allows it to be used in all sorts of applications.  So I guess its price will be more stable.
However, stacking up gold sounds more difficult than keeping bitcoin.
It is collecting gold more difficult because we have to raise money first and then bought gold, while bitcoin lita just have to wait and wouldn’t eat a lot of places to collect bitcoin, but the gold more easily in received by the people in compare with bitcoin because people would think that the gold easier to in the sale
yeah you are right bitcoin is quit easy to get as compared to gold and there are no stable profit values in bitcoin due to its volatility it gives huge pump of profit which can change lives within hours, but gold can't do this/
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
February 25, 2018, 06:00:52 AM
Gold!
The element's traits of ductility, malleability, and electronic conductivity allows it to be used in all sorts of applications.  So I guess its price will be more stable.
It is collecting gold more difficult because we have to raise money first and then bought gold, while bitcoin lita just have to wait and wouldn’t eat a lot of places to collect bitcoin, but the gold more easily in received by the people in compare with bitcoin because people would think that the gold easier to in the sale
Activity: 560
February 25, 2018, 05:53:06 AM
I think storing gold 10 years into the future will take precedence when compared with bitcoin. because gold has proven to be the best investment since time immemorial. while bitcoin will remain fluctuate for years to come. until all countries can accept it like gold
Activity: 50
February 25, 2018, 05:30:05 AM
Gold!
Pages:
Jump to: