Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Gold? What would you pick? - page 10. (Read 7782 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 16
Crypto-Commodities are the People's Money!
April 26, 2014, 03:20:29 PM
I would Hedge BITCOIN Against The Dropping prices of GOLD and SILVER because of the Illegal Manipulation of the SILVER and GOLD PAPER MARKET! This is the best way to WIN!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
April 26, 2014, 03:06:17 PM
This similar question has been asked on this forum but the difference wast the gold was an ounce I believe.  You bet if I had to pick today it would be the Bitcoin.  Even though the price may not be as good as the gold over a short period of time I'd still take the Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
April 26, 2014, 03:03:44 PM
you can't use gold because it's bank that it "build the FIAT value".
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
April 26, 2014, 03:01:42 PM
Would take bitcoin because i believe that bitcoin has much bigger potential in price. I would also use bitcoins to buy/sell things which you can't do with gold.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 26, 2014, 02:59:13 PM
Picture this. You get approached on the street and offered a straight deal: walk away with Bitcoin or walk away with gold of the same value. If given a choice to walk away with either Bitcoin or gold of equivalent value, what would you pick?

Asians and Westerners were asked in Taipei in Chinese and English if they would take Bitcoin or gold home with them that day, and the answer might surprise you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6GiC8dqN9A

We just shot a video outside the Taipei 101 skyscraper area here and gave people a chance to answer if they would walk away with either Bitcoin or gold- and why.

If you were approached and were offered the same deal, would you walk away with Bitcoin or gold in your pocket, and why???
Pages:
Jump to: