Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN or LITECOIN on segwit, which one is first? - page 3. (Read 3402 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
only for profit and follow eth and dash, I think there is a game prices in some markets, saturation in trading cryptoccurency make some people play the price for LTC. if LTC compared with ETH, LTC already look outdated in technology and roadmap. LTC market probably will rise to the price of 12 $ in 2 months, and will burn out again, after 2 months I believe in some ICO will kick back the price of LTC to 4 $ , must be careful in the world of trading. not only that news BTU  impact on the migration USD from btc to ethereum, dash and LTC,perhaps after the BTU will be newer markets and the difficult search for profit.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
the only way either coin can manage it is to somehow bypass the miners. i don't know which has fewer miners and more appetite to piss them off.

i don't think either coin will manage it, but litecoin has a lower threshold and they're keener so that has the best chance.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Definitely Litecoin, I don't think they'll have any problems reaching that 70% thresshold for segwit activation.
They're up at around 22% now Smiley

http://litecoinblockhalf.com/segwit.php
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
LTC will be first with segwit and LN.

BTC has too much politics around it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Litecoin prices surged nearly 70% yesterday, ending months of stagnant market activity. According to the data, most of the trading has taken place on Poloniex, OKCoin and Huobi. As of today, Litecoin 24 hour volume is greater than Ethereum by nearly 20%.

Some say this is due to the efforts to integrate segregated witness (segwit) with Litecoin. Others say that traders are simply chasing possible gains in the altcoin markets.

What is your opinion on this? Do you think both Bitcoin and Litecoin will get segwit integration? How will this affect their prices? Which one will get segwit integration first: Bitcoin or Litecoin?
Pages:
Jump to: