Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍕 Bitcoin Pizza Day on Bitcointalk - page 17. (Read 9998 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 143
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This is the second time I have participated in the pizza contest. This time I tried to make my pizza more interesting than last time. Bought all the ingredients and made this pizza at home and had fun with family members. All the ingredients needed to make pizza are capsicum, pizza sauce, flour, yeast powder, black olives, cheese, chicken and some other ingredients. I am happy to be a participant in this contest.

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 30
@Solokan

This green topping is my own homemade broccoli thick paste which is definitely safe to eat   Cheesy

Ah! That's so cool. It's gotta be green because of the recent price action, then. The price is goin nuts today!

71k!!! LOL

I can't wait to make my pizza. Gunna be doing it with a buddy of mine.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
Dear All,
Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day ....

This is my submission for this Bitcoin Pizza event. It's really exciting to make pizza again at a special moment like this. Even though the results are still quite far from the others and may not resemble real pizza, this form of pizza is popular here. ha ha
So I made it like this and coincidentally my family also likes it.

Here is the result:

Sorry, I really forgot to take picture with username and date when it's all done, only just remembered it when having the last bite and got the photo like this. But before that, I had made it and there was a photo of the writing on the ingredients. Because my kids were fussy when they saw the pizza was ready and quickly wanted to eat it.  Cheesy Cheesy

Here's other photos of Pizza closely and slice:

This is a collection of photos of ingredients and preparations:

Hopefully you like it and I'm so pleased once again to join this special event.  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
You can definitely tell that this guy isn't making pizza for the first time, haha. It looks amazing, ohhh that crispy homemade crust, there's nothing better)))  Grin Grin Grin

Yeah I have done a lot of pizzas the last year (with more or less success lol), but still trying to improve a little bit each time  Grin
Thank you for the compliment! I agree, nothing is better than a homemade crust!!!
Activity: 147
Merit: 83
aliveNFT.github.io | Track your love.
~

You can definitely tell that this guy isn't making pizza for the first time, haha. It looks amazing, ohhh that crispy homemade crust, there's nothing better)))  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
Quote from: Solokan
This green topping is my own homemade broccoli thick paste which is definitely safe to eat   Cheesy
Ngl That's look so delicious. I thought you made it for purpose because the logo of BC.game one of the sponsor of this contest. It would be great if you made some explanation why you choice that colour for Bitcoin Logo. Anyway, goodluck to your entry hope you win this contest. ☺️
Activity: 616
Merit: 291
It's great to see this year's bitcoin pizza contest being held again. This will be my first opportunity to enter this contest. Because in previous years I never participated in this competition.

Making process

Step 1

Pizza dough

Step 2

The pizza dough has been formed and will go into the oven/grill

The end result
I call it bitcoin spider web pizza. Although the final result did not meet my expectations. But I am very proud to be able to make pizza in this bitcoin-themed contest.

When making this bitcoin pizza, the most difficult thing for me was making the bitcoin logo in the middle, so the shape wasn't perfect. Apart from that, making bitcoin paintings on sausages that have been cut into pieces is also very time consuming. It took me 1 hour to make a painting on the sausage. Then the total time I made this pizza was 3 hours, quite tiring, but I really enjoyed it. And the taste of this pizza is quite delicious, according to my family, so even though the shape is not quite what I planned, I am very happy to be able to make this pizza.

And I would like to thank Icopress as well as BCgame, BitcoinGirl, and Theymos for organizing and sponsoring this contest.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
Rollbit.com
I am very happy with this contest and I also want to take part in this contest and now I have just finished making this bitcoin pizza with minimal ingredients but to be honest I am not an expert in making pizza but I have done it with enthusiasm

Below is the process before baking and before topping with the Bitcoin logo

Hello,

May I ask what is this green stuff ?

I do second that.
Looks like green plastiline.
Pizza is not that bad, but that fluo green thing… why green? Is it BCash pizza?

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
I can't choose between a classic pizza or a calzone, is it possible to make 2 pizzas for the contest ?
Question is, is calzone even considered being a pizza? I remember having this dicussion many years ago while in Italy and usual answer I got was "No", even though it is basically a folded pizza. I wonder what our bitcointalk mafia has to say on the subject?

I guess you already had your answer, but no, calzone is not a pizza.
If you go to an Italian pizzeria don't expect to find a calzone as a standard product. Only some of them offers it.

I do second that.
Looks like green plastiline.
Pizza is not that bad, but that fluo green thing… why green? Is it BCash pizza?
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 30
Are we allowed to contribute to the prize pool for winners chosen on June 1st?

Thanks!

<3

EDIT: (from below)

"BCash" Pizza im dying LOL!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I thought it was Play-Dough O_o
Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
I am very happy with this contest and I also want to take part in this contest and now I have just finished making this bitcoin pizza with minimal ingredients but to be honest I am not an expert in making pizza but I have done it with enthusiasm

Hello,

What the IA say about Calzone : (thank you for your answers, I really thought it was a pizza)

While calzones and pizzas share some similarities, they are not the same thing. Here’s a breakdown of the key differences:

Shape: Pizzas are typically flat and round, while calzones are folded and semi-circular.

Garnish: Pizzas are often topped with a variety of ingredients, such as cheese, vegetables, meats, and sauces, which are spread out on the surface. Calzones, on the other hand, have their fillings enclosed within the dough, creating a sealed pocket.

Fillings: While pizzas can have various toppings, calzones are typically filled with ingredients like cheese, meats, vegetables, and herbs, which are mixed together and placed inside the dough.

Cooking method: Pizzas are baked in an oven, while calzones are often fried or baked in an oven.

Texture: Pizzas have a crispy crust and a soft, chewy center. Calzones have a crispy exterior and a soft, cheesy interior.

In summary, while calzones are made with pizza dough and may share some similarities with pizzas, they are a distinct type of dish with their own unique characteristics.

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
I can't choose between a classic pizza or a calzone, is it possible to make 2 pizzas for the contest ?
Question is, is calzone even considered being a pizza? I remember having this dicussion many years ago while in Italy and usual answer I got was "No", even though it is basically a folded pizza. I wonder what our bitcointalk mafia has to say on the subject?
Calzone is more than simply folding a pizza and, in my opinion, calzone cannot be considered as a pizza, they are two different products.

The only folded pizza I know is pizza a portafoglio, not sure if there are other regional versions though.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
Rollbit.com

Activity: 966
Merit: 701
I can't boil an egg but when my wife heard she could get 1000$ by baking a pizza, her eyes tripled in size.

Not sure she'll get anything as the competition is fierce, but at least I'll be getting a pizza Grin
I thought we finally had a contest where the men will be at a disadvantage but no you guys managed to bring yur significant other into the game. I think we should change the contest to the wives of bitcointalk Grin

So let me clarify as to who is going to judge the contest. As I see three individuals are sponsoring the contest, does that mean that icopress on behalf of BC.GAME, Theymos and BitcoinGirl are the judge for this contest. I have checked the topic description and found nothing in the rules. That is why I have come to this conclusion. If that is the case then it is great and this time it will be fair for everyone.
From the OP, I believe the contest is going to be judged by the number of votes each participant receives. The highest number of votes wins, just like the Bitcointalk awards.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
It really gives me some kind of Soviet Union vibes but I must admit that it's very cool! Grin
Thanks. It's Soviet Union, but in the other corner of the map, if you know what I mean.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
Updated mine as well. Tell me what you think.
My first thought: who's hand is that? Shocked
It really gives me some kind of Soviet Union vibes but I must admit that it's very cool! Grin
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Since you cannot be certain of the reason why a member is joining the contest, then i don't think it is a bad idea if the participants earn merits from their submissions. Take note they'll be putting in time, money and effort into it, and i am sure the bad entries would earn no merits or votes, so if the good entries earn merits, then it is great in my opinion and can qualify as a 'good or quality post'. You of all people shouldn't be complaining of this, you have so much smerits that you have been 'struggling' to send out, this could be a good opportunity, no?. Cheesy
You're right, it's not terrible to get Merit after working hard in the kitchen for hours. I Merited some of last year's contributions just 2 days ago.

My first thought: who's hand is that? Shocked
Activity: 420
Merit: 272
Chicken Cheese Pizza Make Done.......  Cool

Pizza for sell for 10,000 Bitcoin..........  Smiley

10 Minutes later........  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
Pages:
Jump to: