Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍕 Bitcoin Pizza Day on Bitcointalk - page 13. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Hello guys Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day everyone

It's great that this contest is being held again, all communities of course welcome or celebrate the historic moment that occurred with pizza.
ingredients I used: Wheat flour, mayonnaise, cheese, sausage, sauce, onions, eggs

Here are my steps in making pizza:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Activity: 147
Merit: 83
aliveNFT.github.io | Track your love.
Happy Pizza Day, everyone!
All the ingredients are in the photo (the only thing I didn't show is the corn, which I spread to match the logo's color).
Because I don't have an oven, the size of the pizza was small, but it turned out very crispy, tasty, and fun.
I had a great time making this pizza for myself and for you all 😊
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Happy Bitcoin Pizza 🍕 Day 2024

Activity: 112
Merit: 97
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Happy 14th Anniversary Of Bitcoin Pizza Day

Here is my entry...

Activity: 840
Merit: 612
Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day everyone!

My simple cheese and corn pizza, the Bitcoin logo in half baked version is better than the full baked, but at least we can still see the B logo although we need to look it more.

There are so many pizza created by other members, I hope there are more will comes!

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:
Activity: 490
Merit: 294
I am lucky on the one hand and very happy on the other hand because I got to participate in the pizza contest for the second time. The pizza I made last season when I participated in the pizza contest was the first pizza I ever made. Later I worked a lot on making this pizza so that I can submit it well in the next contest. In this contest I was definitely able to make a better quality pizza than the last contest.  

Thank you @icopress boss for bringing this pizza contest to us again.

I have presented this process of making pizza here in nine steps.

I have used all the ingredients needed to make a good quality pizza.
1st step
2nd step 3rd step4th step 5th step 6th step7th step
8th step9th step

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1785
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
Lately I am wondering, can a sponsor have their own pizza to enter the contest?
I don't think it will be an exception even if you are a sponsor.
Bitcoin Pizza Day was created for fun for all Bitcoiners on this forum.

Then show your talent for making delicious pizza that can be enjoyed by your family as well.
I was also thinking about and starting to make a Pizza that was delicious and quite authentic.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
Happy bitcoin pizza day Smiley
I have been on the forum for quite a long time but this is the first time I have followed and celebrated pizza day on the forum even though the date may be a little late by 2 days but that doesn't matter because I clearly want to make an innovation myself so that I can contribute more again.

This is the pizza that I have prepared.

and here's the final result

NB. I struggled to make a bitcoin signature so added a little touch with an extra egg Grin
Activity: 52
Merit: 20
Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day!!  Shocked

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
as i missed last year's event completely, i'm very determined to take part in this year's BTCitcoin pizza day on Bitcointalk🍕
today was finally the day and i can present you my pizza🍕
in the background you can see a matching artwork by mx12.levins, , a matching keychain and there are also two gin cocktails🖼️🍕🍹

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Hi everyone, it is great to have another "Bitcoin Pizza Day on Bitcointalk".  Smiley

I missed participating in this event in the past. I didn't know how to make a Pizza at that time. This year, I think I want to enliven it by taking part. Today, I'm try to make a mini-Pizza with simple materials and equipment. I'm not sure if it is like a pizza made by a master, but I've tried to shape be a good looking Pizza with a simple style. I hope this doesn't disappoint everyone.  Wink

Ingredients:
1. Wheat flour
2. Mayonnaise
3. Sausage
4. Mozarella cheese
5. Sugar
6. Patty
7. Salt
8. Cooking oil
9. Bell pepper
10. Onion
11. Tomato sauce

The steps and pictures:

Happy Pizza Day everyone  Smiley

Activity: 602
Merit: 595
Here's my entry, my own baked beef pizza.

I haven't choose which toppings are the best for my pizza, but after thinking for few hours, then I go with beef and onion pizza, which I believe most people like it. Cheesy

I also add some oregano in order to make it more delicious and a bit spicy.

Too bad the BTC logo doesn't look really obvious and it turns smaller after I bake it. But, after all the taste is number one. Grin

Here's the process:

Activity: 280
Merit: 238
Trade Big, Win Bigger!
HAPPY BITCOIN PIZZA DAY 🍕

I'm celebrating my first homemade Bitcoin pizza day thanks to Ico Press for organizing this Bitcoin pizza day. It takes a lot of time to make pizza i hope my pizza will win this contest. ingredients used for making my homemade Bitcoin Pizza.

1. flour
2. Cheese
3. salt
4. white Beef
5. onion
6. Capsicum    
7. Tomato sauce

Finally My pizza is Ready it's yummy  Kiss

Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day BTC
The ingredients for making it are very minimal (I know) it's not perfect but let me enliven this event
Have fun cooking for everyone  Wink

composition:
Wheat, Delmonte sauce, Wincheez cheese, Mozarella cheese, Prochiz cheese and Seafood.

Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
Hello, here's my pizza, made with love (of course).

Some fresh ingredients from my little garden like tomatoes and chinese garlic (also called wild garlic). Half of the pizza was eaten by my sons before I could write the message  Grin, it means it was a real, tasty pizza 100% homemade and not a AI pizza.

de phot

Activity: 714
Merit: 1298
Congratulations to everyone on Bitcoin Pizza Day!

We prepared pizza together with my husband and child, the husband was motivated by the possible impressive prize, and the child was motivated by the pizza (by the way, he often helps me make pizza)! My husband helped me cut out BTC and my child helped me make the dough. It was a great evening, we all spent time together, and that's why it was worth doing it.

Thank you Bitcoin Pizza Day for this!

- Whole wheat flour + white flour
- Olive oil, salt, sugar, dry garlic
- Cheeses: Parsesan, Chedar, European
- Ham
- Corn
- Champignon mushrooms
- Salami
- Olives
- Cherry tomatoes
- Bell pepper
- Cilantro

Lovely pizza! I wish I could taste it. BTW, you have chosen the wise way    to bring bitcoin  to your child's attention. How old he/she is?  Looks like he/she is proud of you and  willing to help you with anything.

Wish you to be  among the winners of this Bitcoin Pizza Day contest.
B2Z
Activity: 56
Merit: 49

I have been waiting for a long time when the bitcoin contest will come and I will participate in this contest. When the bitcoin contest opened again this year I watched the contest one day later and after watching the contest I started preparing how to make pizza. Finally I was able to assemble all the ingredients and make this pizza myself and with the help of family.

The essential ingredients used here are sauce, flour, vinegar, capsicum, onion, pepper, salt, cheese and some other ingredients.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1005
There is no prohibition then it is allowed, whoever it is.
Activity: 147
Merit: 83
aliveNFT.github.io | Track your love.

I think no one will mind, in any case, in the end result everything will be mixed up and no one will know who is the creator of this or that pizza. If you win, it will be a kind of money back, as a participant, I personally do not mind that the sponsors take part.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
Pages:
Jump to: