Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin plays a vital role in the economy - page 19. (Read 2338 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I think. If some governments agree to legalize Bitcoin and many exchanges go to their country, create jobs, work as part of further university building, support industrialized agricultural projects, ICO supports projects that are good, I want to tell countries like me The third world that can benefit greatly, many foreign investment is needed, but the problem is that politicians are poor Affected and they only approve the laws that will benefit them and only bring foreign investors who know that they give some money in their pocket. The problem is not in Bitcoin, the problem is not in the literal sense, the problem is not the IOC, the problem is man's greed and the world does not want to improve
Activity: 81
Well, according to me Bitcoin plays an important role in the economy of every country that uses Bitcoin. The only reason behind this not to become legalised because no one has the power to make changes in the rules and regulations . If it has become legalised then the government authorities raised a huge amount of taxes from this and economy will become more strong day by day.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Bitcoin opens many doors of new markets, which would affect the economy of a country, the reason why there are some countries who don't like bitcoin because cryptocurrency controlled by no one and because they don't get taxes. But if governments open there eyes and use bitcoin in its positive ways as possible you would be shocked that the third world countries who opens their gates on bitcoin will become one of the best countries we have ever seen.
I think Bitcoin symbolizes the belief of investors with the world financial. Make financial transactions faster, more transparent and error-free.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
The additional additions collected from bitcoin will have a domino effect on government projects that will help improve the economy and people's lives. Once set it will definitely play an important role in the economy because of the taxes that the government can collect
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
I agree with your point. Bitcoin adoption will improve the economy of any country. Its gives more employment opportunity, investment opportunity, good return opportunity, mining opportunity for better profit, the blockchain technology will also be used to improve every sector of governance. These and many more are the opportunities that Bitcoin can bring to an economy
Activity: 63
Bitcoin is a new currency ecomomic system. Bitcoin is not affected by the exchange rates. In developing countries, Bitcoin is very useful to maintain economic stability. Bitcoin can be main cast in economy in developing countries. It can be solution for the problem economy in develop country.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
In this statement that bitcoin plays a vital role in the economy so does mean that the company of bitcoin is the most demand business in this industry because they can centralize the transaction of the business and also the exchanges of something in the business.
Activity: 77
Undoubtedly bitcoin plays vital role in the world economy, it can impact the specific countries financial position as well. Economy depends on bitcoin as well because it is considered in mode of transaction .
Activity: 753
I believe in bitcoin, but at the moment I can not say that it plays an important role in the economy, any country, as many countries are neutral to one's attitude. But in the future everything can be different ...
Activity: 28
It’s the growth in spendable money that fuels inflation, the “where does the ‘too much money’ come from in the classic definition of inflation, “Too much money chasing too few goods.”
I wish that the leader in developing countries could understand the benefits of bitcoins.
i think bitcoin plays a vital role in a country economy, because it open up global market to that nation economy.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
yes this is very influential on the economy .. and this will soar in the future as a digital currency

LOL yes maybe for the 3rd world country cheating massively the bounties etc. so they can buy some food.... But in the world wide economy Bitcoin does not do really anything, just a very low percentage
I agree with this section. If the government of Bangladesh gives consent to legalize Bitcoin, it will become stronger. Bitcoin plays a key role in the economy.
 It will become stronger every day
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
it is true that bitcoin can provide a good role in the economic development of a country so that what happens today is very good in the future will facilitate in online transactions other than that bitcoin can be used as a good investment and as the cost of living in the future.
Activity: 229
In my opinion i will say that bitcoin is helping people financially speaking to be able to cope with the high economy but not that it will change the economy everywhere in the world.
Activity: 106
yes this is very influential on the economy .. and this will soar in the future as a digital currency
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin opens many doors of new markets, which would affect the economy of a country, the reason why there are some countries who don't like bitcoin because cryptocurrency controlled by no one and because they don't get taxes. But if governments open there eyes and use bitcoin in its positive ways as possible you would be shocked that the third world countries who opens their gates on bitcoin will become one of the best countries we have ever seen.
I wish that the leader in developing countries could understand the benefits of bitcoins. But sadly they are concerned about their own interests and promote projects which give them some commission.
Even though is corruption in almost every country in the world, it's at the worst in developing countries because the leaders are all concerned about themselves and not the people as they so claim. Bitcoins legalized in a country will make sure that the people will make some money for themselves and not totally depend on the government.
Activity: 207
I wish that the leader in developing countries could understand the benefits of bitcoins. But sadly they are concerned about their own interests and promote projects which give them some commission.
Activity: 91
Bitcoin captures a lot of capital in the economy
Pages:
Jump to: