Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price bubbled? - page 13. (Read 7504 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 12:34:58 PM
When can you say the price of bitcoin is already or nearly bubble?

Do you expect that the price will dump in coming years?

Edit: On this year how is the bitcoin value soaring ... What I mean is how fast....

We are already experiencing the bitcoins dump and i do not wanted to think that they are like a bubble because if that happen all  my money in bitcoins will end up into none. And that would make me craxy because i spend almost all of my 2017 in gaining a lot of bitcoins and now i am lossing money because of that fall. But i expect that before this year ends the value of the bitcoins will rise again and will go back to their top price and a lot of rumers are saying that bitcoins will go $50k and i am looking forward to that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 22, 2017, 11:39:37 PM
It is not a bubble. As you can see, after a long time growth, the market needs an adjustment. After that, the coins will recover and you will get profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 11:13:32 PM
No, BTC is having a good correction and BCC has too much volume and breaking the market, but still btc will be the winner at the end.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
December 22, 2017, 11:11:27 PM
When it reaches bubble price, hard to answer this question. I think when it goes too high that there are no signs of stopping it is the limit of it. But we need to look at the external impact, especially at this time, the impact from china is huge.
Majority of people think that the price of bitcoin is reaching bubble price because it was increasing very fast in the last two months (increase more 400%) but this is just prognostication and it's exactly or not then nobody can't be known. Bitcoin is still increasing the price and reach new peak prices but i have felt the price of Bitcoin is controlled by some ascendancy that is holding mainly of bitcoin and Most likely is China because they are holding 23% total bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 22, 2017, 11:08:56 PM
I do not understand why people say bitcoin is a bubble while its value is very stable and increasing day by day. Each time it drops, it increases rapidly. Only small and new investors learn about this new market selling bitcoin at the moment. I believe in the true value and future of bitcoin. Let's see what bitcoin will do next year.
Activity: 35
Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments
December 22, 2017, 10:00:59 PM
I think part of the growth that the Bitcoin price recently had is the result of a bubble, because there is a large number of people, with no experience, not very interested in the technology, and only seeking for a quick profit, who invested in it, and there may be a correction because of these people. However, don't forget that the technology behind Bitcoin remains solid, and a large number of people invest in it because they know what this technology has to offer.
Activity: 263
December 04, 2017, 01:50:06 AM
When you able to tell bitcoin price is already or almost bubble?
My personal opinion is bubble happens when the selling price and the purchase price have a very long difference in a close term and besides the volume of the transaction is also not too high because the goal is only to manipulate the price

Bitcoin value now a days touching sky. So I might want to state that bitcoin has picked up the position what was picked up by neighborhood monetary standards in a market like take a gander at the market bitcoin is presently a the pinnacle like it is going high no one can stop bitcoin so it is the perfect time to purchase bitcoin on the grounds that bitcoin having capacity to make you rich.
Activity: 255
November 15, 2017, 09:23:01 PM
I believe in the potential of emergency crypto. The price will increase in the future as well and with the increasing demand that has happened quickly. This revenue increase is quite genuine. Cryptocurrencies have provided an entirely new view for currencies with decentralized systems. They definitely have a bright future until we find a better alternative to virtual currency
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 03, 2017, 01:54:59 PM
It is hard to know if it has reached the limit, ignore it or look at yourself, sell it when you feel it has reached the limit.
Anyone who is wise right now, that is if they want to, will know that bitcoin is just starting and has in no way seen its limit yet, very far from it. A lot of development will most definitely spring up next year and most people will understand we are just starting the journey.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
September 30, 2017, 03:43:55 AM

And now your prediction has become reality, i dont think the price has bubble. But if your asking if the market has overpriced then i think its correct. Its been triple since the last 2 months, and its basically normal if the price drop back and find support in the more stable currency price, after all bitcoin also can be called currency  Grin
Yeah you are absolutely right. If people insist about bitcoin to be called as currency then stability is the first factor. And if we say this dump to that one of the stabilizing scheme, it will not be wrong. So time is not in favor now, bubbles are here.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
September 29, 2017, 05:45:05 PM
You are thinking of piling up bitcoin after a few years, but what it really depends on is many factors that find bitcoin as a volatile currency depending on external sources such as volume, bitcoin and demand. market.
This is a very rapid increase from $4000.
 It may, its speed development value is by now almost unmatched. In special deals unpredictable this year between the start of the demand.
Bitcoins have proved that they are unbeatable in the world of crypto currencies as they have survived the dump period and maintained their value in the market after the Chinese ban. Now they are more powerful and increasing their worth day by day in the market because of their security, decentralization and exponentially growing capability.
But it does not mean the history can not repeat. I scared when we feel normal with the FUDs on the market, that time will be the time to dump Bitcoin's value to the hell, even 3 digits USD is possible. The worst situation is its value below $100 again Grin
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
September 29, 2017, 04:23:24 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble. I don't understand why everyone keeps saying that. There is value in the coin, and specially on the platform that supports it. It has real value, and if people decide to use it, and if the network matures a bit more, so it can support massive adoption, it's price will increase a lot more. If it stays tied to trade, then anything can happens of course.
Activity: 322
September 29, 2017, 04:08:28 PM
I don't think Bitcoin is a bubble and only guys want to dump Bitcoin price to have chance to buy it at low price will say that such as CEO JPMorgan Chase did before Smiley). Maybe Bitcoin price can be dumped but it'll not happen in up coming year or maybe not in next 5 - 6 years when the total supply amount of Bitcoin still not mined out and it's not what I'm expecting and I think nobody in here expecting that Bitcoin price will be dumped in next year or even next 5 - 10 years Smiley)
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
September 29, 2017, 03:12:34 PM
With such unnatural growth it was expected something like this to happen sooner or later.
As it is bubbling now but in near future it will only crawl to the higher prices that will be the time to investor to take his money out and then invest more and secure profit. It’s the matter of time now it’s time to buy not to sell so everyone should buy now this is the  bubbling advantage it gave you more room to invest in it  is the most short span of time.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
September 29, 2017, 09:40:46 AM
Probably, I mean - its finding its ground but this is a good thing for traders I guess.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
September 29, 2017, 09:38:27 AM
I started to look at the chart in log scale, which is the one used by most professional traders. It's not something I would call a bubble.
As someday prices are bit low people start counting on it don’t be panic it just ha nit low it will rise again then you will forget these day my thinking how many to buy and how many to sell. Just wait for the time and you’ll get what you expect or more than you expect I see this as a game of time and bit fluctuation.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 20, 2017, 08:13:16 AM
You are thinking of piling up bitcoin after a few years, but what it really depends on is many factors that find bitcoin as a volatile currency depending on external sources such as volume, bitcoin and demand. market.
This is a very rapid increase from $4000.
 It may, its speed development value is by now almost unmatched. In special deals unpredictable this year between the start of the demand.
Bitcoins have proved that they are unbeatable in the world of crypto currencies as they have survived the dump period and maintained their value in the market after the Chinese ban. Now they are more powerful and increasing their worth day by day in the market because of their security, decentralization and exponentially growing capability.
Activity: 686
September 20, 2017, 06:20:23 AM
To be perfectly accurate you only know it was a bubble after it bursts. Because of the definition of bubble it self. As for BTC and crypto in general i think what we still see are early adopters of the tech. So with the potential of so many people coming to BTC I don´t think we are in a bubble as the price still has potencial to  grow.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
September 20, 2017, 06:17:11 AM

btc price always increase so it double and redoubled not any amazing. when first I saw btc, it price is 300$ now 4000$. I hope after a year it price become rocket.

and i think we must prepare ourselves when the time is come so we can sell our bitcoin. i wonder how the people feeling that they can sell their bitcoin when the price is increase at $4000 meanwhile they are buying bitcoin at $300. i think the price is dump already when we see at $2,9xx yesterday but after that the price is bounce again at $3,xxx and now the price is slowly to go up again.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
September 20, 2017, 03:31:15 AM
no price will rice and if people keep holding it will go to moon
Pages:
Jump to: