Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price bubbled? - page 16. (Read 7504 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 02:38:44 AM
Amazon is a bubble too
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 12, 2017, 02:28:29 AM
When can you say the price of bitcoin is already or nearly bubble?

Do you expect that the price will dump in coming years?
No i don't think bitcoins price is bubbled now because bitcoins had been succesfull couples years ago until today, still there are many people adopt bitcoins on their portofolio of investment as digital asset and digital currency, it will be more rise in the future due to the new investors starts believe in bitcoins and many projects be builded based on behind of technology bitcoins. The pump and dump price of bitcoins is just fluctuating of the price, it is normal on all of instrument investment.
Yeah it is obvious that the progress of the bitcoin is really good. The bitcoin is becoming stronger and popular because many people are getting interested to the bitcoin. The reason why the price of the bitcoin is now high is because of the demand of the people.
people's demand for bitcoin is very high. so many people are competing to find bitcoin and it positions bitcoin as a coin that has a very strong price and can be practically stable in recent times.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
September 11, 2017, 11:56:56 PM

No i don't think bitcoins price is bubbled now because bitcoins had been succesfull couples years ago until today, still there are many people adopt bitcoins on their portofolio of investment as digital asset and digital currency, it will be more rise in the future due to the new investors starts believe in bitcoins and many projects be builded based on behind of technology bitcoins. The pump and dump price of bitcoins is just fluctuating of the price, it is normal on all of instrument investment.
Yeah it is obvious that the progress of the bitcoin is really good. The bitcoin is becoming stronger and popular because many people are getting interested to the bitcoin. The reason why the price of the bitcoin is now high is because of the demand of the people.
Activity: 154
September 11, 2017, 11:38:12 PM
bitcoin is unbreakable.

Buy 50k worth, trade out later. trust the process.
Activity: 420
September 11, 2017, 07:09:32 PM
bitcoin price always increase and decrease so always can be decrease but it not 2000$. btc price can be decrease but not long time. can be dump for short time.
You are absolutely right. There are many such happenings in the past where the prices of Bitcoin have decreased but that was only a temporary downfall. The market price of Bitcoin has increased again after the decrease. I think this will keep on happening in the future as well. You need to make a good decision.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
September 10, 2017, 01:47:11 AM

It seems that you are right. The price of the bitcoin will rise up again in this following years. The price of the bitcoin is so very high today and I can say it is possible to become $10,000 per each bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
September 10, 2017, 12:32:52 AM

Activity: 672
September 09, 2017, 03:31:55 AM
bitcoin price always increase and decrease so always can be decrease but it not 2000$. btc price can be decrease but not long time. can be dump for short time.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
September 08, 2017, 05:24:18 AM
i think who missed early investment to bitcoin, they are crying with bubble lie. i don't believe it is bubble and i know it is just beginning.

Yes there may be few corrections has happened earlier and will happen in future as well. That does not mean it has bubbled it yet. Bitcoin is now being mostly used by many people for investment purpose, for trading, for buying stuff etc. Also few major developing countries are in process to consider bitcoin as a legal entity and this is going to just boost its demand which will lead to rise more in price.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 08, 2017, 05:00:50 AM

No, I never want the value of bitcoin to go down in any case, this is not a wish for me personally, this is a wish for the whole market, bitcoin leads everything, and the current Many people have invested a huge amount of money in it. If it goes down, they will lose everything. That is a bad thing.
Well, don't get that touchy and superficial. You are underestimating bitcoins. Bitcoins will definitely recover even if there is gonna be a decline in its prices. Actually that will be test which will separate the true lovers from the fake ones...  Tongue
If not tomorrow, then next week, if not next week then next month or year, surely the prices will surpass all the previous records. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
September 08, 2017, 01:54:27 AM
i think who missed early investment to bitcoin, they are crying with bubble lie. i don't believe it is bubble and i know it is just beginning.

Remember Mark Cuban? It seems that he said that bitcoin is a bubble about a couple of months ago. But bitcoin keeps rising and maybe he was left out by his billionaires friends that's why he kept on saying negative things lately about bitcoin. Then suddenly he made a U-turn and said that he is investing as well. LOL. That's how bitcoin is, making a non-believer to a believer. Its was a nice moved from Mark to suddenly change his view in bitcoin. Because it can really be a good investment tool because it is not a bubble.
Activity: 276
September 07, 2017, 08:11:23 PM
Activity: 217
September 07, 2017, 07:40:58 PM

In short of, I consider bitcoin as bubble even not all of its characteristic could be called bubble.
Bitcoin gain value from huge flux of money invested by people who believe in/ or want to trade bitcoin.
For people who treat bitcoin as a digital currency, store of value or a medium of exchange, bitcoin really has advantages which can be used for various purposes. But, for traders, bitcoin like bubble, they buy bitcoin and hope more people buy it at higher price, so they can extract profits which is money from others who invest in bitcoin at the peak.

Well, if you mean the interval between $900 and $5100 as a bubble, this is very normal. Because this happened in a short period of time as we all know.

But when we consider the general trend of bitcoin, this cannot be named as a bubble.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
September 07, 2017, 07:30:37 PM

In short of, I consider bitcoin as bubble even not all of its characteristic could be called bubble.
Bitcoin gain value from huge flux of money invested by people who believe in/ or want to trade bitcoin.
For people who treat bitcoin as a digital currency, store of value or a medium of exchange, bitcoin really has advantages which can be used for various purposes. But, for traders, bitcoin like bubble, they buy bitcoin and hope more people buy it at higher price, so they can extract profits which is money from others who invest in bitcoin at the peak.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
September 07, 2017, 01:31:14 PM

No, I never want the value of bitcoin to go down in any case, this is not a wish for me personally, this is a wish for the whole market, bitcoin leads everything, and the current Many people have invested a huge amount of money in it. If it goes down, they will lose everything. That is a bad thing.
Speaking on investment then im sure there are lots of people who did already put huge amounts on bitcoin and as you said if it drops to the lowest then for sure lots of people would really lost their money.I cant really considered that the price of bitcoin is bubbled since it has a good and strong support which means it cant crash so easily.Take a look on the recent happening on bitcoin or crypto world regarding on CHina banning ICO, it did affect the price but not too much.
Activity: 434
September 07, 2017, 12:50:36 PM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2017, 11:32:58 AM

It didn’t only bubble the price exploded and boomed and destroyed a lot of records, the rate at which the coin has started growing is really alarming and one has to be careful these days else he or she might make deadly mistakes around now.

I don't see that bubble popping soon though there are times that it will deplete just as how we say a couple of days ago. But you're right, it can't be removed from thought that anytime it may pop so we have to always be prepared and be vigilant about how btc price is moving
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
September 06, 2017, 04:14:23 AM
I am very convinced that the bitcoin price is not a bubble.
When I look at the market today, the altcoins fall. Bitcoin dips as well, but not as much as the altcoins.
If we had a bubble in bitcoin I would expext it to implode under this circumstances.
But from what it looks like bitcoin is still some kind of save haven in the crypto currency world.
Thank god! There are some wise people still alive in the crypto world, which have got the eyes to see the real potentials of the bitcoins. Bitcoins are nothing too is like altcoins, they are the most trusted digital currency and people are really crazy after them because they are very much promising about producing grand profits.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
September 06, 2017, 03:30:21 AM

It didn’t only bubble the price exploded and boomed and destroyed a lot of records, the rate at which the coin has started growing is really alarming and one has to be careful these days else he or she might make deadly mistakes around now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
September 04, 2017, 08:50:30 AM
I am very convinced that the bitcoin price is not a bubble.
When I look at the market today, the altcoins fall. Bitcoin dips as well, but not as much as the altcoins.
If we had a bubble in bitcoin I would expext it to implode under this circumstances.
But from what it looks like bitcoin is still some kind of save haven in the crypto currency world.
Pages:
Jump to: