Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price Crossed $11,000: Is it Really a Bubble? - page 2. (Read 1164 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It's a bubble I like to be in. Regret is more like it for those who missed. I guess calling it a bubble help ease the pains and sort of give a local moral high ground that don't exist.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
While bitcoin displays many of the signs of a bubble I don't think we are in a bubble right now, I think that bitcoin has a ways to go before we are in a bubble. If it crosses 100k then perhaps we will be but for now I think it is worthy of its value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Yes, it look so much like a burble that will soon burst. I will sell off at the present price of above $11000 and then wait for bloody nose and re enter again and take a ride up again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
The fact that bitcoin price is rising doesn't have to mean it's a bubble, not in that negative way. Price is determined by conditions on the market and currenty it's realy favourable situation. When the balance disturbs that influence the price, often in negative way. At the moment we don't have to fear of negative tendences, I think by the end of the year the price should keep the positive course.
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
Today, the Bitcoin is trading above $11,000 up 13.6% and has moved by $1307.06 in the single day with a total volume of $1.57B. Though Bitcoin is showing the bullish signals on the charts some of the parameters suggests that Bitcoin got overbought. It’s necessary for the BTCUSD to form a strong support and resistance level.

Is it really a bubble?

https://coincrump.com/bitcoin-price-crossed-11000/

Well, yes i also do think so that currently the value of bitcoin is overbought. This was a tremendous rise in value of bitcoin in past couple of weeks. But, now I have a doubtful feeling that bitcoin will fall in the new year, "Every Rise has a Fall". I think it is the best time to sell half of bitcoins and earn profit and wait for the new year to buy bitcoins because ultimately the prices will fall in the new year according to some think tanks.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
It might go down to 7-8k for some time but it will eventually go up again to hit 20K by early next year.

We can assume the bitcoin price like that because bitcoin price movement is the volatile but it is decentralized platform so no one can control and dump the bitcoin price without the any reasons. If there is any issues on the blockchain network and hard fork effort means you will find some dump other than if any project or adoption left from bitcoin only we are finding the dump other than that nothing failed price. but ethereum or other centralized currencies can have control on the price movement.
Activity: 77
Merit: 105
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
I think it to never stop raise again
Activity: 62
★Jetwin.com★
It might go down to 7-8k for some time but it will eventually go up again to hit 20K by early next year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
Today, the Bitcoin is trading above $11,000 up 13.6% and has moved by $1307.06 in the single day with a total volume of $1.57B. Though Bitcoin is showing the bullish signals on the charts some of the parameters suggests that Bitcoin got overbought. It’s necessary for the BTCUSD to form a strong support and resistance level.

Is it really a bubble?

Its not a bubble it is the actual way bitcoin should work and should be working in the future too. The price fluctuation is all about the market correction currently and also with the high leaps taken currently many investors were surprised to the up surge of the bitcoin. This. has attracted many more investors towards the bitcoin and now it is the time they put all new stakes over the bitcoin and hence the 1.57++ Billion market cap.

There is no way this can be stopped though any means and the market cap is real with real demand and supply equation of the bitcoin. So once again it does not look like any bubble and it won't be really. :-) Lets have peace and let the bitcoin keep increasing in its value day by day.
Activity: 336
I think the correction already happened when it dipped down to 8600 then went haywire for a day or two. I don't see it as a bubble.

Right now it's behaving like it has every time cleared another 1000 mark. It finds support around 11,2000 then goes up to find resistance at around 11750ish, then it just smashes through the next barrier. We'll see 12K soon enough and maybe more before year's end.
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
It's definitely a bubble but the long term trend is still going up so even if it crashes tomorrow it will recover like it always has.
Activity: 462
The bitcoin will have more to increase before the year end,. And maybe it's still on the same steady price until January. Bitcoin will increase and maybe it will really bubble because of the many investors got to be within.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
snack of all trades
Bitcoin is not a bubble. Its price increases, because there are many investors, wanna receive free coin in next 5 forks in December.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
it may be that bitcoin is showing some faint signs of a bubble, and have some characteristics that are very similar to a bubble but none of these things will make bitcoin a bubble.
specially when people use some kind of arbitrary analysis on bitcoin charts and they say it based on its price and history or when they compare bitcoin with some other very unrelated thing and say since that was a bubble this is also!!

price may even fall, but that still won't make bitcoin a bubble. it will be the "fear of the bubble" and I consider it a very different notion.

in fact I dare say anyone who calls bitcoin a bubble doesn't understand how valuable it is. the intrinsic value of bitcoin is at least 10 times the current price but some people don't yet see it. we call them weak hands.
Activity: 322
Yes.
Just give them to me so you are safe from that buble.
And problems solved. Kaching!!!🎆
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Is it really a bubble?

We've been here from around the $5k mark when most of the wall street ballers began calling Bitcoin out to be a bubble and today we're at over double that number and did you expect the accusations to stop?
Believers will continue to hold while those who couldn't jump aboard will continue throwing more stones in an attempt to sway the holders. Bubble or not, they're just mad and jealous looking at middle class investors joining the millionaire list and surpass them.
Activity: 123
Yes.
Just give them to me so you are safe from that buble.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
I think all crypto coins are over bought at the moment so whole market is shaky right now so wecan expect huge bloodbath across all crypto soon.

I have sold almost all of my bitcoin at above $11k and waiting for some correction to buy back again.
If you even don't diversify between promising and shitty coins, then your thought isn't worth 5 cents! In general, if you compare the crypto market cap with the fiat money market cap, then you will see that the crypto currencies are nowhere near a bubble and will continue to increase heavily, at least those which are not shitty or a scam.

A bubble would be only if the value was overrated. The thing is that now it is not possible to estimate the real value, we have no tools for that.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
why does it feel like the banks just pumped the whole crypto industry up by billions of $$ to help pump BTC up beyond 11k & then sucked it back out again - if they are trying to fake a bubble its not going to work - go home banks you are drunk!

It could be banks, financial institutions or other personalities that is pumping bitcoin now and trying to artificially or fake a bubble. However,  I don't consider bitcoin a bubble simply because it has recovered from "every bubble" they said it had gone thorough.

Look at the dotcom bubble, when it burst some of the companies wasn't able to recovered. They either merge with a competition or simply died out. And those who have survived, their stock price never rebounded as compare to bitcoin rebounding from every bubble.
Activity: 182
If you wanna consider Bitcoin as bubble, then try to name any real price of it. Not the cost based on some production parameters, but price. Now you wondering why it is not, let's say, $100k per coin. There's absolutely nothing wrong with total cap of $1.6T: yes, it far more expensive than most of world companies, but this is a currency. For currency such amount is still very low.
Pages:
Jump to: