Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price Crossed $11,000: Is it Really a Bubble? - page 4. (Read 1164 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
May be we will see a little corrections of price, but in the near future the price of Bitcoin will only rise.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
I think all crypto coins are over bought at the moment so whole market is shaky right now so wecan expect huge bloodbath across all crypto soon.

I have sold almost all of my bitcoin at above $11k and waiting for some correction to buy back again.

I did the same thing which i did sell off all of my bitcoins on $11k price mark which it did exceed on the range i do expect which is only on 10k but i did put take profits on 11k and luckily it did hit and made me some profits for short time basis.Price corrections would really normally happen on these kind of events.Thinking off if theres a sudden price increase then expect for a sudden price decrease later on.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Well doubling its price in such a short time and such a high volume brings the question whether it was a bubble or not. In my opinion this price might be a bubble but not btc because btc will continue its operations but idk if it will make with this price.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
I think all crypto coins are over bought at the moment so whole market is shaky right now so wecan expect huge bloodbath across all crypto soon.

I have sold almost all of my bitcoin at above $11k and waiting for some correction to buy back again.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Today, the Bitcoin is trading above $11,000 up 13.6% and has moved by $1307.06 in the single day with a total volume of $1.57B. Though Bitcoin is showing the bullish signals on the charts some of the parameters suggests that Bitcoin got overbought. It’s necessary for the BTCUSD to form a strong support and resistance level.

Is it really a bubble?

https://coincrump.com/bitcoin-price-crossed-11000/
Pages:
Jump to: