Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price December 2018 - page 2. (Read 1949 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
September 20, 2018, 09:01:33 AM
I expect that bitcoin still has the chance of turning back the hands of time and reach again its all-time-high last year or hit a new all-time-high this year. Anything can really happen unexpectedly and we might just be shocked if bitcoin will hit a new ATH this year despite the roller coaster ride.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
September 20, 2018, 01:50:04 AM
I think the price in december 2018 it will be the highest price of the year.  But we still don't know because we can't predict the bitcoin prices. And there is no one can predict
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
September 19, 2018, 07:37:11 PM
According to my prediction, at the end of December 2018, Bitcoin will be worth $ 18,000. Because the price increases in bitcoat every year gradually. By the use of Bitcoin, demand and countrywide trends, it can be understood that at the end of the year, it can reach $ 18,000.
Well, possibly bitcoin could have an increment of price this month of December. Although price are volatile their is a positive move on bitcoin once good news happen. But, $18k is too high it will take time to reach for that price so I think at least 12k$ up this december.

$12k USD is to high to be predicted at this time since bear market might gonna continue on year ends and there is another fud release by forbes which I think can turn positive minds to disturbing ones. But let see if our speculation will came since we can still put our intense speculation and discussed whatever happen on its price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 06:44:54 PM
According to my prediction, at the end of December 2018, Bitcoin will be worth $ 18,000. Because the price increases in bitcoat every year gradually. By the use of Bitcoin, demand and countrywide trends, it can be understood that at the end of the year, it can reach $ 18,000.
Well, possibly bitcoin could have an increment of price this month of December. Although price are volatile their is a positive move on bitcoin once good news happen. But, $18k is too high it will take time to reach for that price so I think at least 12k$ up this december.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 03:29:50 AM
Bitcoin prices in December will probably experience price increases and believe that every year the price of bitcoin will always experience a price increase because the total supply of bitcoin will be depleting and it will be increasingly difficult to get it so I am sure in this month it can experience a price increase again.
Activity: 280
August 25, 2018, 07:48:56 PM
I do not think it's that high. Maybe a little over 10k. Then settle down like now. Because every year different way of market it show also different.
Activity: 574
August 23, 2018, 07:18:57 AM
bitcoin in December it seems that there could be a price increase because if you realize it at the end of each year and every December the price of bitcoin will experience a price increase and that is a very good moment to sell assets that you have and take profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
August 23, 2018, 05:28:23 AM
With the current bitcoin's market price and cap, showing some signs of progress as it reaches more than 6,500$, plus a few more months to go, there is still enough time for bitcoin to burst before this year ends. In my speculation, bitcoin will breach the 10,000$ mark by december.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
July 09, 2018, 05:26:00 AM
Some analysts are of the view that Bitcoin Price could reach a peak in December that is double the price now?

I believe in December the bitcoin price could be better and maybe bitcoin will be able to reach 15k. And holding bitcoin would be the right choice to make a profit.
By the end of year 2018 we may be able to stand in high market or may not depends upon the present conditions of the market that time as we know that it is unstable market and changes with the passage of time. so in the end means that in December we may be able to make huge profit if we invest now with high amount so as to collect large quantity of Bitcoins for future output.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
July 03, 2018, 06:53:28 PM
I would say Bitcoin will reach $25k by December end.

2018 will definitely end on an upper note than 2017. Bitcoin will easily breach the last year's ATH of $20k. Many of the senior analysts are predicting $25k+ as a projected price for this year. With $25k we are talking about the mcap of half a trillion. With keeping BTC dominance at 40%. The total mcap of the crypto market will cross a trillion trademark. With Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq getting interested in crypto trading desk which will eventually help in bringing new investors and bring the mcap above a trillion.
This seems very unlikely to me, 6 months of this year have passed already and nothing close to a recovery has happened, I know the price of bitcoin can go very high in a very short amount of time but I do not think we can recapture that quickly the moment of the market, that price could be possible in my opinion at the end of the year but of 2019 or 2020.
Activity: 405
July 03, 2018, 12:51:43 PM
Well its possible that the price will double on December, because as of now it slowly increasing. We are know and notice that already on coming December the price is good. We hoping that it will become more higher than in a past price history on that month.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 10:43:17 AM
I believe the bitcoin price is double at the month of December, because its been more than a month that its price is low, so there is the possibility that it become higher. If we notice the price last past year, we expecting more increase on its price.
Activity: 318
June 26, 2018, 08:12:31 AM
Some analysts are of the view that Bitcoin Price could reach a peak in December that is double the price now?

I believe in December the bitcoin price could be better and maybe bitcoin will be able to reach 15k. And holding bitcoin would be the right choice to make a profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 24, 2018, 07:36:03 PM
A lot of speculations have been announced already for many times and I think non of then is accurate yet. It is difficult to understand bitcoin now because there is no basis and no fixed value. However, I know that bitcoin will increase its value because nowadays, people are seeking for a source of income that is very  easy to have to and one of it is through bitcoin.
Yes corrently their speculation look like going wrong, but i think that still a lot of time left to end 2018, therefore it is very early to say anything about the final result, because anything can happen at any stage, some people are already expecting that bitcoin price will start increasing after August, so we have to wait for some more time, and hopefully bitcoin price will start increasing its price in month of August.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
June 24, 2018, 01:37:04 PM
I would say Bitcoin will reach $25k by December end.

2018 will definitely end on an upper note than 2017. Bitcoin will easily breach the last year's ATH of $20k. Many of the senior analysts are predicting $25k+ as a projected price for this year. With $25k we are talking about the mcap of half a trillion. With keeping BTC dominance at 40%. The total mcap of the crypto market will cross a trillion trademark. With Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq getting interested in crypto trading desk which will eventually help in bringing new investors and bring the mcap above a trillion.
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

I think the bitcoin peak in 2018 is 15k, and exceeding 15k will be difficult because the current market price collapsed, because of the crisis of confidence.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
June 24, 2018, 12:13:26 PM
it seems that the bitcoin price in 2018 in December will make a price recovery because I saw a few years ago when the month of December bitcoin prices and some other coins always experience price increases, so just wait for bitcoin prices can be very expensive again.
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
June 24, 2018, 10:51:53 AM
I see from the history of bitcoin prices from year to year surely the end of this year in december this bitcoin prices can do the recovery of prices and rises can be very expensive.
Activity: 350
June 24, 2018, 06:51:43 AM
bitcoin at the end of this year in December 2018 I believe it will increase as it did in the past few years, every bitcoin end of year must rise.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
June 24, 2018, 06:47:33 AM
yes, a lot of speculation and analysis that states like that. if seen last year, it did happen in mid-year, if I am not wrong around August until December become extraordinary for bitcoin. they analyze bitcoin price will reach $20k

The price will rise in coming days for sure only thing is that how low it can go now and when it will start recovering from it. It should not happen that whole world start dumping gat this price which will lead to crash for the times and will become difficult for a sudden price rise.
Pages:
Jump to: