Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price December 2018 - page 4. (Read 1949 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 07:17:04 PM
No, the price is not going to be doubled in less than six months, that is something ridiculous and i really doubt that it will reach more than $10k to be honest
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
June 11, 2018, 05:51:21 PM
Some analysts are of the view that Bitcoin Price could reach a peak in December that is double the price now?
Those analyst are probably wrong we are seeing the price going down again, and there are many factors which signal the possibility of an even further decrease in the price or that we are going to remain at the current levels for some more time, the issue which worries me the most is the issue with the Mt Gox coins that are going to be sold by the trustee in the next months.
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 07:15:03 AM
Bitcoin is volatile in nature and to predict the prices is not possible.As we can see one day the prices rise and the next day the prices fall down.There are many factors due to which the prices of bitcoin falls down.We can only hope that in december the prices will reach 10k or more but even that is not sure.If we compare the prices of bitcoin with the last year we can see that the prices are very low as compare to the previous year.Even if we talk about the last month even at that time te prices were high and now the prices are low so it is not possible to predict what will be the prices in december.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
June 11, 2018, 06:51:41 AM
According to my assumption by the end of December 2018 the price will touch $15K. If it goes above its a very great news for its users. Now the price is not stable it faces lots of down only. Still six months we have to wait what changes going to occur. But like last year maybe it will cross above $25K. If it happens more people will like to invest in bitcoin. Let's wait and see what will going to happen in 2018.
It looks like the values of Bitcoin in December 2018 will boom to the heights of history. This is because in the last year, towards the end of 2017, the prices of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies rose immensely and those who had invested in the crypto currencies were more than well off. This means the current year is also a year of price rise and it has been predicted that the coin will cross $30k.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
June 11, 2018, 03:53:27 AM
Some analysts are of the view that Bitcoin Price could reach a peak in December that is double the price now?

Dec. 2015 - $400+ level
Dec. 2016 - $700+ level up to closed to $1,000 level
Dec. 2017 - ATH at $17,000 level
Dec. 2018 - Huh

No one knows what will happened so definitely, even how good the analyst is, still it's unpredictable. If you will believed on that, it's fine since you have lots of reasons to believed on that. But never take away the chances that it might not happened. You just have to wait until December to know what will be the price.

Trust the process.

Yes, everything is in prediction which we cannot underestimate the Bitcoin, this year many big investors predicted Bitcoin will reach more than $25k but how long this gone a take nobody doesn't know. The market situation is not accurate for many months which people cannot conclude what will be the price in December.
The price of Bitcoin is very difficult to judge and that is why only experts and analysts can predict and estimate the future value of Bitcoin. Most of the predictions are still with uncertain value which is due to the unstable market of Bitcoin.

As long as people’s interest increases then Bitcoin will also grow and the current situations are explaining this as the graphs slops are indicating huge traffic.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
June 10, 2018, 03:44:02 PM
Even if there is another bullrun, i really doubt that bitcoin will ever be more than $15,000 during this year, neither the next one. So better to stay and remain positive about it.

$15,000 is a more than solid price for people to nurse their greed, but we likely won't manage to hold these levels unfortunately. Every bull run results in a major correction afterwards -- other than for the purpose of selling high and buy back lower, it won't do much for longer term holders, or the market itself. I rather see a steady form of growth that lasts longer than just a week or so. At least, the current few dumps bring back the action in the market, which exchanges and volatility addicts will be delighted with. People were complaining about a boring market, well, here is your action. Enjoy. Smiley
Activity: 322
June 10, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

As every crypto analyst is expecting before, the price of bitcoins managed to reach $20k dollars last year in december and because of that, everyone cannot believe that it will really happen so this year there will be a lot more investors and i am sure that it could go over $50k dollars.
Activity: 194
June 10, 2018, 11:11:42 AM
Even if there is another bullrun, i really doubt that bitcoin will ever be more than $15,000 during this year, neither the next one. So better to stay and remain positive about it.
Activity: 434
June 10, 2018, 10:58:19 AM
Not just doubling the price of current bitcoin which is at 7.2K$ but would basically go off the highest market price since the 20K$ last year. I think these speculations by crypto experts may be possible since bitcoin is always rising to start the 4th quarter every year.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
June 10, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

Bitcoins price will obviously increase even more and just the same as last year it might surpass $20k dollar because there are different countries who legalize cryptocurrency on their area so we can expect a higher value for bitcoins just like what crypto analyst are expecting.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 09:44:28 AM
This not impossible and very likely possible to happen. We all know the value of btc. So based on any price changing factor,  :obtc price could be double of current time.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
June 10, 2018, 08:57:20 AM
If we look at market conditions that are hard to guess as I am now then I'm sure that December 2018 prices will not get past the record highs that occurred in 2017, maybe the price is $ 15,000.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 06:25:40 AM
It's difficult to predict the price of bitcoin at this is too volatile. Although some people are speculating that this will rise higher than $50k but it's only their opinion with no basis. Invest only at your own risk.
Activity: 105
June 10, 2018, 03:24:16 AM
That just a prediction, you know prediction can be happen and sometime not happen, you also know that cryptocurrency is unpredictable, we can't predict the price will be double or triple on december 2018, maybe the price will fall twice than now or something else. Everybody can make a prediction. But the price is unpredictable in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 127
June 10, 2018, 03:01:30 AM
there is a prediction of analysts about bitcoin value in 2018 which gives me real hope, because the co-funding target is to hit $ 20k in 2018 and this good news brings happiness to everyone .
Activity: 490
June 09, 2018, 11:13:38 PM
it is difficult to predict the bitcoin price and anything can happen even the events of 2017 can also happen and I hope by the end of the year bitcoin prices will rise very high
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
June 09, 2018, 10:12:50 PM
The price rises about 2-3 times per year. So it could be between $40 to 60k.

It is possible but keep in mind the huge volatility that make hard to predict any move.
What happened the last year was unexpected and fantastic but it wasn't sustainable which isn't a good thing, we need to see more people joining the wave first then comes the price.

Yes, last year was totally unexpected. No one see's the price will go that way specially when it peaked at $20K. But unless we see investors renewing their interest we much not get to that same price again. But let's where it going to take us again.

And by the way, last year peaks was really unsustainable, many FOMO'd specially newbies, but got disappointed when we plummet. But this people are waiting outside, willing to re-invest once a bull run ensure, so let's hope that December will bring another good profits for all of us, but I wouldn't be disappointed if its not. I'm ready to what the market will bring.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
June 09, 2018, 07:48:08 PM

It is possible but keep in mind the huge volatility that make hard to predict any move.
What happened the last year was unexpected and fantastic but it wasn't sustainable which isn't a good thing, we need to see more people joining the wave first then comes the price.
Agreed, even with the past price marching towards $20000 it was found highly volatile. The growth took place in terms of $1000+ and if similar things happen reaching $40k or even higher values in a much shorter time period. Right now to experience a bigger value all that required is a massive adoption similar to one that happened with Japan last year.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
June 09, 2018, 06:12:59 PM

Activity: 626
June 09, 2018, 06:06:36 PM
Yes because that month is the time many people want to invest in bitcoin so I think we can double the price before the end of the year. Many people are hoping that bitcoin will be double of the price in that month I wish we can't disappointed because we can't handle what crypto market wants.
Pages:
Jump to: