Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price Drop: Is this the Best Time to Buy? - page 4. (Read 810 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
prise drops means opportunities rises, so, it is the very good time.
Activity: 78
I suppose this is the best time to buy btc. And you should buy btc with average price strategy to maximize profit.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
to our knowledge it is very possible bitcoin prices will decrease slightly more prices in these days, but we assure it can not go down too much. now is the most appropriate time to buy bitcoin. but do not invest all your funds, leave money to buy if the price continues to fall.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Well if you're here in the cryptocurrency industry for a long time you will know that we have 2 options:

1. Sell it - To cut your losses and buy a new coin believing that you're going to recover quickly rather than waiting for the bitcoin to increase its value
2. HODL - Hold it until it recovers.

Well if you're new here in the cryptocurrency you have 2 options:

1. HODL - Hold it
2. Sell it - and buy it again when it increase its price.

It's your call if you're going to sell it buy new cryptos, hold or what. But for me if you do believe that Bitcoin will be recover I will buy a lot of Bitcoin today and will wait for the bullish market.
When you have not any btc, you may buy now and wait for price to recover  to get profit. If you hold btc today you can sell some of your btc to cut your losses and buy again at lower price to cover your loss. That is one strategy to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I think its the great opportunity for investors to buy bitcoin.now its price are low and it create great benefit in future.buy bitcoin now and hold it long time, definitely receive good return.so its the perfect time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
We are all aware that if the price is low it is the good time to buy bitcoins and hold until it's price increase.This is not the time to sell your coin,it is better to keep them and be patient to wait for the right time to sell.
This current price dips is already a perfect time to buy cheap and potential coins because for sure they will give us good returns if we can hold them in a long term until we see the price started to increase and the market turns into green again.But make sure to save some of your money too because if this price will fall even more,then it will be a more perfect time to buy potential coins.
Activity: 294
www.daxico.com
It is not certain of what is causing the fall in bitcoin price, so I don't recommend anyone to buy now. What if you buy and it never resurrect again and drop to 1000 usd and stay there forever?
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
I am not so worried about the cheap price, even though I have bitcoin
because I am very confident, the price will recover, and in just a matter of time the price will recover
it is not possible bitcoin will die, then I still believe in the existence of bitcoin
Activity: 185
We are all aware that if the price is low it is the good time to buy bitcoins and hold until it's price increase.This is not the time to sell your coin,it is better to keep them and be patient to wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
By 2 PM (EST) on June 11, 2018, Bitcoin had dropped almost $1,000 from its price, trading at $6,700. BTC is now trading at its lowest value since the middle of March 2018. One of the most significant questions remains what to do next – join the selloff brigade, hodl, or buy more Bitcoins?

Details:
https://cryptomonster.net/news/bitcoin-price-drop-is-this-the-best-time-to-buy-bitcoinist/index.html

We are all aware about how bitcoin price gradually fall and even rise up as high as it could be even in a glimpse. As we, or some start to panic, I guess it would be better to take action rather than worrying. Let's just calm our self and think of greater strategy for their so called down moment. And what is just stated os to buy bitcoin which is a good deal when you are rrally up to investment or even if you are not.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Yes I think it is the best time to buy bitcoin since the price and continuously dropping. Buying bitcoin in lower price is makes you more profitable and you can earn more. Only need to do is wait and hold your bitcoin until the price going up again. Don't make any moves that you should regret after all. So be wisely to hold youn coin for yhe success of your journey in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 238
By 2 PM (EST) on June 11, 2018, Bitcoin had dropped almost $1,000 from its price, trading at $6,700. BTC is now trading at its lowest value since the middle of March 2018. One of the most significant questions remains what to do next – join the selloff brigade, hodl, or buy more Bitcoins?

Details:
https://cryptomonster.net/news/bitcoin-price-drop-is-this-the-best-time-to-buy-bitcoinist/index.html

Judging by the way bitcoin has been moving these past few weeks, we can can see that bitcoin truly is very hard to predict exactly. At times there are signs for bullruns, and then there would also be times when charts make it seem that bitcoins may go down to even as low as 5700k. I think if you haven't sold yetjust hodl it and don't buy unless there are good signs. But, if you know basics about anylizing charts, it would be a goood idea to gain small profits when you play with the volatility of bitcoin.
Activity: 216
That is a very smart move...you buy when the price goes down and you sell when the price goes up. This is called HODL and i advised all crypto enthusiasts learn how to do this.
Activity: 64
I usually buy on confirmation it has broken support.

Right now I am not buying until it breaks 6800, and closes above.

No one wants to catch a falling knife, and right now it could go either way.
Activity: 313
If you want to invest in cryptocurrency today is the best time to invest in bitcoin. Although bitcoin is decreasing, it is not the end of it. Now, when everyone says it's over, bitcoin dies. It's just a hoax, because this is the right time you invest.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
the current bitcoin price has gone down and will keep changing, so when the price drops is a good time if you want to buy bitcoin because you can buy at a cheap price, then hold and wait for the price to go up again to sell it so you will get profit
I think that bitcoin price is already trading in a low price therefore i do not think that it can fell down anymore, but now we are expecting that very soon bitcoin price will start increasing its price, because still people want to bitcoin to invest their money and therefore they will never let it go down anymore.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
the current bitcoin price has gone down and will keep changing, so when the price drops is a good time if you want to buy bitcoin because you can buy at a cheap price, then hold and wait for the price to go up again to sell it so you will get profit
Activity: 75
Buy low sell high, very important and simple.
Activity: 253
For me its the best time to buy bitcoin in low price and wait until the price boom.and as of now i have small amount of bitcoin and i still HODL i will wait when the price rise again.i dont want to sell it and cut my losses.i still want to hold and wait until its recover.
For me i also think that it is the best time to invest your money in bitcoin, because price price is currently trading in a such a low price that i do not think that it will decrease any more, after that we will again see a good increase in bitcoin price therefore we need to get benefit from it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
It is surely the best time to buy Bitcoin since the actual price is the lowest since long months. It may drop down even more, but even with this rate, I think buying is recommended if you are going to hold your BTC for several months or years, because the price will increase in long-term and you can multiply your profits this way.
I agree, it is good if you are going to buy now since the proce dropped to low. It only happens again now so better to grab this opprotunity and hold for it until the price pump again so that you may get profit from it. Buy as much as you can and trust bitcoin. But remember to be patient because sometimes it takes time before it  recover again.
Pages:
Jump to: