Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price in December 2019 - page 8. (Read 1052 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 27, 2019, 11:53:38 AM
What do you think about Bitcoin price movement? What will be the year ending situation? I believe it will be around 10k to 12k USD. Let's hope for good things coming and let us know your thoughts.
Thank you.
December 2019, I believe Bitcoin is already in the bull run area. Where Bitcoin prepares to rise again. My predictions that Bitcoin in that month could reach a price range of $ 8000, just my prediction.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
April 27, 2019, 11:51:40 AM
The feeling in my willy is that we won't get near five figures until well into next year, perhaps quite a while after the halving.

I think it's going to be a bigger psychological barrier than the all time high and once it's taken out again it will be taken as a signal to pile in by a large number of people. On the way down last time it rallied to $9990 and collapsed. That says to me it's going to be a figure that's going to require a fight.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
April 27, 2019, 11:31:46 AM
What do you think about Bitcoin price movement? What will be the year ending situation? I believe it will be around 10k to 12k USD. Let's hope for good things coming and let us know your thoughts.
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: