Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering! - page 17. (Read 32489 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 282
August 07, 2017, 09:12:14 AM
I do believe this is an old thread and it serves as a reminder to us that there was a time when $1000 was seen as a recovery face and we were happy then.  Bitcoin at $2800 last week was also seen as a recovery face after a deep to $1,875. Bitcoin is trading currently at $3,405 and I do believe that bitcoin at $10,000 will still be seen as a recovery face one day.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Buglab.io
August 07, 2017, 09:04:12 AM
Bitcoin prices not only recover but bitcoin prices make me startled. I never thought harha bitcoin like nowadays. Now the price of bitcoin reaches 3000 $ and will continue to rise. This is an achievement for extraordinary bitcoin. People will get rich if they have bitcoins and store them. The multiple benefits you get if you have bitcoins.
Activity: 247
August 07, 2017, 08:53:40 AM
 i dont care about the price of the bitcoin for now because i dont have any of this .. im a newbie but someday i wish i have a lots of this .. and in this time i care about the price of bitcoins .. any tips to earn some bitcoin ehehe
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
August 07, 2017, 08:47:11 AM
I think that it is too early to talk about the price of $ 3,000. The fact that the price is now relatively stable and we see lower after the split is already a victory. It speaks about the great prospects of bitcoin, but also makes you think those who organized this war. In war there are no winners. Lose, both sides just one more other less.

Actually the price of bitcoin is close to $3,000 though and i'm sure it will reach $3,000 soon. Especially the Bitcoin Cash price is keep decreasing and it's make the bitcoin's price become more higher. Today the bitcoins price is increase up to 3.3% and it's possible to reach $3,000 soon.
- Bitcoin cash is a huge trap for investors and traders, the whale pushed the price of bitcoin cash up very high and then sold it in large quantities, many people have fallen into the trap.
- They bought bitcoin cash at high prices and now I think they are very regrettable about that decision. But also because the trap, the whales will have more money to invest in Bitcoin, and so the price of bitcoin increased again
Too bad for those that got trapped. At least some people were lucky to outrun them...lmao. I've always knew from the start that bitcoin cash won't be worth anything. Thought about investing into it at first. But changed my mind, after I saw lots of people saying they're dumping it immediately. I didn't want to take such risk.
Activity: 126
August 05, 2017, 06:27:13 PM
Bitcoin prices are hard to guess. Sometimes up, or down. It can all happen. I think it happens because of the large number of bitcoin users who invest in bitcoins. Thus making the bitcoin go up. Bitcoin prices will continue to rise along with the popularity of this coin. From there we can take advantage of the bitcoin vitality that tends to rise
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
August 05, 2017, 05:38:40 PM
The price of bitcoin now is almost $2900..I believe in few more days it will reach $3000..It is amazing how it was able to recover after crashing last week..I think that's really the nature of bitcoin unpredictable and very volatile.
Wow! You said really that its price cross 3000$ after few days and its has doing really and now its price is 3216$ and you are right says that we need to just believe in bitcoin price. So I am sure the price of bitcoin will be increase to much more high.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
August 05, 2017, 05:16:06 PM
I notice yesterday it marked up to 💵 3k dollar
. I think they kinda sell there BTC a lot for this chance.
yes there you are i think it is not called recovering because it is rising from the past till now its price doesnt get verry low .
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
August 05, 2017, 04:59:55 PM
I notice yesterday it marked up to 💵 3k dollar
. I think they kinda sell there BTC a lot for this chance.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
August 05, 2017, 03:38:41 PM
Well is just that your post has been a while and maybe the market value of Bitcoin was recovering at the you open the treat. Bitcoin price has finally break the support at $3000 heading to $3500 if not $4000 because it has form a strong support around $3200. Good news for bitcoin holders.
I woke up this  morning to see price climbed over the $3000 conveniently without any stress and I knew that bitcoin price has recovered and the recovery is being sustained at least in the short term after the erratic price been witnessed few days after the August 1 saga. $4000 is achievable if the trend can continue but I don't see that happening without some swings to both side though.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
August 05, 2017, 03:18:32 PM
Well is just that your post has been a while and maybe the market value of Bitcoin was recovering at the you open the treat. Bitcoin price has finally break the support at $3000 heading to $3500 if not $4000 because it has form a strong support around $3200. Good news for bitcoin holders.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
August 05, 2017, 03:00:43 PM
I think that it is too early to talk about the price of $ 3,000. The fact that the price is now relatively stable and we see lower after the split is already a victory. It speaks about the great prospects of bitcoin, but also makes you think those who organized this war. In war there are no winners. Lose, both sides just one more other less.

Actually the price of bitcoin is close to $3,000 though and i'm sure it will reach $3,000 soon. Especially the Bitcoin Cash price is keep decreasing and it's make the bitcoin's price become more higher. Today the bitcoins price is increase up to 3.3% and it's possible to reach $3,000 soon.
- Bitcoin cash is a huge trap for investors and traders, the whale pushed the price of bitcoin cash up very high and then sold it in large quantities, many people have fallen into the trap.
- They bought bitcoin cash at high prices and now I think they are very regrettable about that decision. But also because the trap, the whales will have more money to invest in Bitcoin, and so the price of bitcoin increased again
We can't say that Bitcoin Cash(BCH) is a huge trap although it has dropped 30% over the past day to just over $288 a coin from $700. The coin just got launched so let's just have faith in it that it will make a comeback. Also, Bitcoin cash arise after the fork so it's just normal that its behaviour is difficult to predict, it might suddenly rise or fall, the unpredictable movement of the currency make it very volatile.Furthermore, with its current price, $288 ,a lot of traders might bought BCH and it will affect the law of supply and demand. Its demand will increase so will its price. (i'm not sure tho, i'm no expert)
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
August 04, 2017, 04:18:55 PM
Good news dude !
Bitcoin price is recovering little by little .
From 950 $ some hours ago to 1066$ now !
Buy now till it's under 1100$.
 https://blockchain.info/markets
Yes i agree. Actually im very happy that the value of bitcoin is rising up. I wish it will continue to rise up and stay in a high value. I will hold all of my coins until it is ready to sell now. Higher income is coming to make me alive. Haha
Bitcoin is rising up since start of the year and it will keep continue like that because we know that bitcoin has ability to go rise up again and again so I would like to say that believe in bitcoin because by believing in bitcoin will take you more high if you are not believing then it will let you down not a bitcoin because bitcoin is depended by no one but you are depended on bitcoin.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
August 04, 2017, 10:51:10 AM
Speaking in general I believe bitcoin will keep flying in upward direction as always. There are basic reasons behind this. Some of them I could think of are: its popularity, its unique, and its decentralised valuation. These altogether pushing the bitcoin towards our moon dreaming. Bitcoin when falls down it actually gets more investors attracted who are always in the mode to invest into it. That's why it takes giant leap after getting downward.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
August 04, 2017, 10:28:23 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
August 04, 2017, 10:14:32 AM

its getting near to that range and for sure before ending this year another ath will be achieved and so glad to have some btc inside my wallet though
there's really some issue that cause some panic before aug 1 but it is really recovering and anytime not too soon we will see much bigger than what we are expecting.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
August 04, 2017, 10:09:37 AM
Good news dude !
Bitcoin price is recovering little by little .
From 950 $ some hours ago to 1066$ now !
Buy now till it's under 1100$.
 https://blockchain.info/markets
Oh really.  That's a great news for everyone.  Bicoin price is not stable but it has a right time for recovering and this is that time...
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
August 04, 2017, 10:02:59 AM
Bitcoin almost doubled its value after its recovery. Lucky for those who bought when the btc is not in a stable condition. It's a very good tactic to buy when the price is low and sell or withdraw in its high price. Good thing that bitcoin trading is in good level.
Activity: 258
August 04, 2017, 09:29:54 AM
Some people had bet bitcoin would crash due to the fork, and well the most of them soo far had lost a good moment to watch instead try lucky, but its about bitcoin, the unknow is really a dark side of bitcoin as any other altcoin. Speculation will always be around bitcoin and altcoins, but stay at fiat beging bitcoin to dump looks like wont happen soo soon.
yes those people who have too much doubt in bitcoin will only feel regret now . keep your interest in bitcoin no matter what heppened and you might won't doing the same mistake to buy bitcoin in high and higher price . it is indeed continue recovering even going to the moon.

the bitcoin split not changes the situation much , or not yet maybe ? let's wait

I was right when I thought that it would be good opportunity to buy bitcoins after the split since the price is still low. I don't know why but I beleived and I expected that the bitcoin price will bounce back after several days. It actually got higher sooner than I expected, probably because it wasn't that much affected by bitcoin cash. It is surely a wasted opportunity to profit for those who got too much afraid of August 1.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
August 04, 2017, 05:12:14 AM
I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin because in a month we will not find the price below $ 3000, the price will soar even reach $ 5000.
Activity: 293
August 04, 2017, 04:54:12 AM
The price of bitcoin now is almost $2900..I believe in few more days it will reach $3000..It is amazing how it was able to recover after crashing last week..I think that's really the nature of bitcoin unpredictable and very volatile.
Wow, that's good news!. But the only certain thing about bitcoin is that it will always remain to be volatile. There's nothing as constant as change in bitcoin. There will always be a sinusoidal trend, thus it will go up, up, up then again it will go down and up again and again and again. That's sinusoidal trend.
Pages:
Jump to: