Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering! - page 21. (Read 32489 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 29, 2017, 06:44:55 PM
Bitcoin is extremely firm chomp. It is delectable and crunchy, what I mean is bitcoin make you nuts with its recuperation cost. Bitcoin from time being executed by numerous Goods and Service suppliers. This thusly brings about more clients of bitcoin. On the off chance that something is utilized increasingly it gets ubiquity and in addition ascend in its significance. So,yes bitcoin if anytime drops in its esteem then you can make sure in future it will rise once more. Bitcoin drops only because of couple of linkages that doesn't fit here and there yet hen it does then it comes in its unique shape once more. That is individuals love to store bitcoins which are purchased at lower costs with the goal that they can offer them into future at higher costs
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
May 29, 2017, 01:30:11 PM
Good news dude !
Bitcoin price is recovering little by little .
From 950 $ some hours ago to 1066$ now !
Buy now till it's under 1100$.
 https://blockchain.info/markets
Bitcoin after etf we knew its being dropped after a week below 900$ and now bitcoin price value was 2252$ is fully recovered, isn't?
which is very calming to all bitcoiner like us.

Yes. That was painful to see, dropping to sub $1000 post ETF last March. But it could be that bitcoin is strong now and holding at around $2200 and I don't see it going strong again this week. Just give it this week to be very bearish then the next coming weeks we are going to see a new price rise.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
Newbie in online currency , love learning
May 29, 2017, 11:15:15 AM
When we break down BTC costs, in general ought to be an uptrend in value, on account of its deflationary element and the rising interest. By and by, in light of the fact that it's another innovation and there is such a great amount to be investigated and actualized, we have a rollercoaster ride nowadays. we ought to remember that it is a hazardous venture, yet with a considerable measure of possibilities.

rising interest is true for bitcoin, due do cute hacker...lol...
btc costs will be higher in short-term but low cost if use in japan or common use.

uptrend is follow by level, example 1.4k, 1.8k, 2k etc, if broke the level ald, easily will up over the lv.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
May 29, 2017, 11:08:20 AM
When we break down BTC costs, in general ought to be an uptrend in value, on account of its deflationary element and the rising interest. By and by, in light of the fact that it's another innovation and there is such a great amount to be investigated and actualized, we have a rollercoaster ride nowadays. we ought to remember that it is a hazardous venture, yet with a considerable measure of possibilities.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 29, 2017, 11:05:00 AM
Good news dude !
Bitcoin after etf we knew its being dropped after a week below 900$ and now bitcoin price value was 2252$ is fully recovered, isn't?

well its even well within the 2.5k with the price slowly dropping so no ones complaining at this point. I think it was a good tine to sell when the price almost hit 3k but whi knows, perhaps still holding on to your btcs would be the best idea as there are a lot of forecasts of the price going on another strong run soon.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
May 29, 2017, 08:58:25 AM
Good news dude !
Mr
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
May 29, 2017, 07:24:08 AM
Bitcoin price is recovering? I think it was not, because Bitcoin price was still growing up. Because if it is recovering their value in the market were bringing down with bankruptcy and started again to earn new trust from the people or users.
That is right. Bitcoin never recovers, it always goes up no matter how crash it can be. Even if the price drops, it will soon increase again and faster than ever
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
May 29, 2017, 07:20:35 AM
Looks like the next pump has already started, if it doesn't change into some sideways movement we will easily see 3000 dollars within days or weeks.

Yes, a new wave has started and hope it can sustain and continue the price increase in the next couple of days. That dip was scary as hell but now we are on the recovery phase and soon we will see $3000 before the year end. Although I see there are selling going on but I think the market is holding and price correction has now established which we will be basing the next price surge.

With the consistent proven track record of Bitcoin I don't think there's the need to even panic and sell again. All the panic sellers will realize that after they sell the prices pick up again and they start to rue for not waiting a little longer.

That is always the case. Casual investors pulling the plug early and sell their bitcoin without realizing that their is a missed opportunity for selling too early or selling itself. The price is holding for now, which is a good for the market. As someone has pointed out, we might see price slowly rising and gaining momentum for the final push of $3000. It will be exciting to see that price!!!. If someone has money just try to buy bitcoin again and hold it because it may soon reach ATH again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
May 28, 2017, 10:53:50 AM
Looks like the next pump has already started, if it doesn't change into some sideways movement we will easily see 3000 dollars within days or weeks.

Yes, a new wave has started and hope it can sustain and continue the price increase in the next couple of days. That dip was scary as hell but now we are on the recovery phase and soon we will see $3000 before the year end. Although I see there are selling going on but I think the market is holding and price correction has now established which we will be basing the next price surge.

With the consistent proven track record of Bitcoin I don't think there's the need to even panic and sell again. All the panic sellers will realize that after they sell the prices pick up again and they start to rue for not waiting a little longer.

Some systematically sell bitcoins at a high price and buy on low to increase the number of coins.
Already everyone knows that whatever the price was not now, in a few years it will be even higher
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
May 28, 2017, 10:43:12 AM

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
May 28, 2017, 10:03:32 AM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
May 28, 2017, 07:41:19 AM
- Yes, the price of Bitcoin is recovering in the past few hours, I think this is a sign of the next pump is about to appear but maybe, it will take a little while to prepare for the next pump, hopefully as you can tell we can see the bitcoin price increase to $ 3,000 in a few days or weeks. Currently we should save our bitcoin or buy more bitcoin, that would be good for us. Bitcoin always brings us big surprises, hopefully in the next period it will give us even bigger surprises

Yeah, but it's funny that this topic was started with this:

Good news dude !

I almost forgot bitcoin was under $1k just recently. Now we are witnessing the next recovering. Hope you are right about $3,000 soon, at least I think with you.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
May 28, 2017, 07:31:01 AM
- Yes, the price of Bitcoin is recovering in the past few hours, I think this is a sign of the next pump is about to appear but maybe, it will take a little while to prepare for the next pump, hopefully as you can tell we can see the bitcoin price increase to $ 3,000 in a few days or weeks. Currently we should save our bitcoin or buy more bitcoin, that would be good for us. Bitcoin always brings us big surprises, hopefully in the next period it will give us even bigger surprises
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
May 28, 2017, 07:30:24 AM
Bitcoin price is recovering? I think it was not, because Bitcoin price was still growing up. Because if it is recovering their value in the market were bringing down with bankruptcy and started again to earn new trust from the people or users.
Activity: 36
May 28, 2017, 06:23:06 AM
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
May 28, 2017, 06:16:23 AM
That's good to see. I thought it would take longer for the price to recover. There is still the possibility of some drops for the next few weeks. The fork proposal and the scaling issue are things that will surely require a long time to be resolved.
Exactly right now its continuously decreasing its price. I think bitcoin price right now is not recovering maybe after a few weeks if everything will be alright it will come back to its normal price. Im hoping to increase its price as soon as possible so that we can get what we lose during the big dump of bitcoin price.
Bitcoin continuously decreasing its price? But the fact is the price already recover although it still fluctuate but settle around $2300 on several exchanges. I'm not sure your reference of recovering as the price has increase $300, but it may need more time to get back at $2800 obviously. So, better to save your bitcoin a little longer because maybe in the next month we will see another bull run again, who knows.

I think it has settled somewhere between $2200-$2300. Currently, it holding and we can see a good chance that it will rise again in the coming days. Yes. we need more time to go back where it used to be at $2800 or maybe more. I'm not seeing a massive dip in the coming days, I think the storm has already pass and the air is now calm. I hope some guys who are complaining that the price is too steep to buy have bought when the price dip to as low as $1800-$1900.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
May 28, 2017, 06:04:51 AM
That's good to see. I thought it would take longer for the price to recover. There is still the possibility of some drops for the next few weeks. The fork proposal and the scaling issue are things that will surely require a long time to be resolved.
Exactly right now its continuously decreasing its price. I think bitcoin price right now is not recovering maybe after a few weeks if everything will be alright it will come back to its normal price. Im hoping to increase its price as soon as possible so that we can get what we lose during the big dump of bitcoin price.
Bitcoin continuously decreasing its price? But the fact is the price already recover although it still fluctuate but settle around $2300 on several exchanges. I'm not sure your reference of recovering as the price has increase $300, but it may need more time to get back at $2800 obviously. So, better to save your bitcoin a little longer because maybe in the next month we will see another bull run again, who knows.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 28, 2017, 05:40:10 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 28, 2017, 05:32:32 AM
Well yeah i hope this recovery is for lifetime i wish bitcoin will rise 3500$ this 2018 so that i can withdraw my money and i can bought what ever i want also for my mommy and family to give them what they want
Activity: 56
May 25, 2017, 12:23:35 PM
Bicoin price recover always so that it will not be cheaper.But it goes to the higher level.
It is recovering when the price is going down.But its okey to the traders,they must wait for the increasing time of bitcoin price.
Pages:
Jump to: