Pages:
Author

Topic: "BITCOIN price is too high. If it goes down, ill buy it" - page 3. (Read 373 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 0
    Now is the right time to buy. What are you waiting for? Bitcoin price now are in dip,as you wish you could buy now. Buy what you can afford then hold it untill the day bitcoin price wiĺl rise again and fly at sky,so you can earn more with no regret because you believe in bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2614
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!
It looks to me like we might have turned a corner and it's on its way back up.

Drat.  Being something of a “hodler”, I’ve been ignoring the markets; thus, I didn’t even realize how deeply we dipped until mention of it seeped into the Development & Technical forum.  Since I never buy on an exchange requiring “KYC” privacy-rape, it takes some time for me to gather fiat and turn funny bits of paper into real money (i.e., Bitcoin).  Did I miss my chance?  Hahah.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It looks to me like we might have turned a corner and it's on its way back up.
Activity: 119
yes buy it because bitcoin is a bright future for us, now is a golden opportunity to buy bitcoin so you do not get too late. because bitcoin will return to normal in a few moments, long-term investment is a good idea because you will benefit greatly. every year bitcoin is always like this is down 50% and up again up to 200% so you do not have to hesitate to invest and buy as much as you can. if I have a lot of money to buy bitcoin now I will not waste this opportunity and I will not think long for it because I will definitely buy it immediately.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
this is good news for investors, because today bitcoin is down sharply
and now is a great time to buy
I will buy some and hold back until the price returns to normal, I will not waste this opportunity  Wink

You will hold "until the price returns to normal"? So what is the "normal" price for bitcoin?
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Just took another high to $7K + in a couple of hours of a $6.6K - I guess you still have time to get some more Smiley
Activity: 84
this is good news for investors, because today bitcoin is down sharply
and now is a great time to buy
I will buy some and hold back until the price returns to normal, I will not waste this opportunity  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
I will choose to buy it now, now the price is very low, to reach my approved price, I will not hesitate.
I bought COINS, put it in my wallet, I don't care about the price, I will again after a long time to care about the price, I think at that time, the price of the currency will break now, will bring profit to me
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
In your opinion, what would you say...would be the best price for Bitcoin? We know the price went up all the way to $19,000

and people were willing to pay that. I am very confident that the current price {$7000} is very under valued. {Bargain} ... I

would most definitely buy at this price, because this is not the end of Bitcoin. {Just watch what impact the Lightning network

will have}  Wink
Activity: 67
Yes most probably I will buy it. Even if bitcoin will go down to a dollar I will buy more. Because I know it will rise up again and will be great if you will have plenty when the price goes back then you can have enough to change your life. Surely many will go to the exchange shops to buy. So as the first cryoto coin, a great priviledge to own 1 btc as you know if you have 6 minths ago.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
It is good news for bitcoiner because the price is really low now but I think many of them will probably wait further for the bitcoin to get lower. I have already bought some Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
waiting for the price to drop a bit more then for sure i'll keep buy because prices like this are hard to see nowadays.
Not scared about this drop or correction, i still believe in this project besides the price of the market.

what if it doesnt go lower ? are you gonna miss you ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
You have a good plan for your future investments but i think bitcoin price is almost on bottom now since a week.
If you were really waiting for the moment the price goes down 50% , then i will say this is the right time for you.
The time will turn in favour of early investors as price will start increasing in upcoming days
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
waiting for the price to drop a bit more then for sure i'll keep buy because prices like this are hard to see nowadays.
Not scared about this drop or correction, i still believe in this project besides the price of the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
So..

are you buying it ?

If you are still able to buy it, buy as much as possible ...
Don`t get, big whales buy and master bitcoin, this is very dangerous for the future of bitcoin itself.

even though bitcoin face a major challenge since media hype last year. it is not surprising what crypto is facing now. just a few days ago, facebook ban crypto related ads and also Chinese government did the same to their social network. all these have a negative impact on the price of crypto. 

That's right, because China loves more of its own child (NEO) than its mother (Bitcoin).
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
perfect price i think , xD just last year bitcoin drop like 50% and go up like 200-300% and always do same thing year by year
learn from history
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
So..

are you buying it ?

That is the irony if things and its mostly about people who are never serious on what they want to do exactly. At the time price is increasing, they want to wait and say its too expensive, asking about whether its too late to enter bitcoin now? or questions about if its not too expensive to buy now but this time when an opportunity has opened itself up, they will still see it as an excuse on either waiting for the price to drop further, or scared of buying thinking it will fall until its too late to enter and the cycle continues all over again.
Activity: 308
I bought in January when the price began to drop. Yes, it would have been smarter to wait until now to buy
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O

yes. I'm waiting until I'm sure to buy lots of bitcoin, currently I still monitor the market. I'm not sure the market will soon grow so I prefer to monitor.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
even though bitcoin face a major challenge since media hype last year. it is not surprising what crypto is facing now. just a few days ago, facebook ban crypto related ads and also Chinese government did the same to their social network. all these have a negative impact on the price of crypto.  
Pages:
Jump to: