Pages:
Author

Topic: "BITCOIN price is too high. If it goes down, ill buy it" - page 4. (Read 373 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
And if it doesn't? You don't own the market so this is not a discussion. Pointedly, If the market stabilizes, the price would not dip rather it will increase.
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
I think this is good moment to buy bitcoin, the price is very down so far but you should thinking before investment, you want to buy bitcoin sort term invistment ? If yes that's not good choose, because in my opinoin the bitcoin price will back to normal again it need long term, if you want long term investment thats good, because what's I say before. Bitcoin developers will be promote bitcoin to all the world to get investors, if have many inverstors so the price will be going hight again. Bitcoin is most famous and bigest cryptocurrency so its easy to promote it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I've bought a lot of it at $7,000.
So I think I'm going to keep buying it at $5,000, because I believe in bitcoin, and I think bitcoin is going to be part of our future, so why not buy it? Grin
Activity: 70
Yet another crap thread, well of course we will buy the BTC, and also some ALTcoins too, and they are in the bucket right now.....

"of course"

its not "of course"... otherwise people would be buying.. and they are selling
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Yet another crap thread, well of course we will buy the BTC, and also some ALTcoins too, and they are in the bucket right now.....
Activity: 70
So..

are you buying it ?
Pages:
Jump to: