Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price movement for June & July 2021 - page 2. (Read 369 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220
Hey guys I just sold all my BTC while the price was $59000. What do you think will be the dip for this bear market? $19k? At what price should I buy BTC again with the best possible profit.

Any one with price prediction?
You are very lucky to sell it at the highest price and now that bitcoin price has touched $30k in 2 different times, I think you can use the funds for short term trading as well as analyzing opportunities from current market conditions.

Well I guess thats the best thing to do but many already secure their funds and withdraw it to their bank accounts when sudden fall happens although its quite good to buy now but actually others can't do it since they don't have bitcoin balance on exchange thats why we see other people didn't pick up again when $30k is on the zone.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 900
Hey guys I just sold all my BTC while the price was $59000. What do you think will be the dip for this bear market? $19k? At what price should I buy BTC again with the best possible profit.

I'm sorry to say that,but your questions sound a little bit amateurish.
Can't you just make a proper market analysis,instead of asking questions about when to sell?
I guess that you were lucky at selling your BTC right before the price started going down.
The price ain't gonna be dropping down to 19K anytime soon.I think that the Bitcoin price is going to stay in the 30K-40K USD price window until the end of 2021.We can expect a bull run during the winter of 2022,if there isn't any major crypto ban coming. 
Activity: 2254
Merit: 585

You are very lucky to sell it at the highest price and now that bitcoin price has touched $30k in 2 different times, I think you can use the funds for short term trading as well as analyzing opportunities from current market conditions.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 542
better be prepared to buy Bitcoin at a price of 20K - 30K .  I think it's safe because after all, there are many agencies such as Micro Strategy and PayPal that used to be able to make the price of the BTC pump.  and thanks to Elon's past tweets, the price of btc can be pumped up to 63k$.  but this time the price of btc dump is also because of Elonmusk.  so we eliminate the Elonmusk effect to get the best price analysis

Thanks but no thanks to Elon Musk negative statement against bitcoin.

And there is no safety net here, the price can go down in minute because of FUD or it can increase dramatically if there is some positive news. But for June-July, we might see a continuous sideway pattern. There's nothing wrong with it, at least the market is on a balance and it means another break out run is possible to $40k-$50k again.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
better be prepared to buy Bitcoin at a price of 20K - 30K .  I think it's safe because after all, there are many agencies such as Micro Strategy and PayPal that used to be able to make the price of the BTC pump.  and thanks to Elon's past tweets, the price of btc can be pumped up to 63k$.  but this time the price of btc dump is also because of Elonmusk.  so we eliminate the Elonmusk effect to get the best price analysis
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
Predicting prices is indeed an interesting thing which is like trying our luck on something that will happen, to fall at $19k, I don't think it will touch that, even now I think it can enter for that time period. In my opinion that it will start to rise again after the current price, this could be an opportunity and if it hasn't really experienced a significant rise.. we can still hold it with an additional term.

Interestingly, investing in Biitcoin, no one can predict accurately. Because Bitcoin's movement is very difficult to predict, In the end, everyone has
their own prediction. And the prediction of Bitcoin dropping to $19k I can't believe it either. I believe a lot of big companies are buying Bitcoin
above $30k, so it's likely that Bitcoin price will stay above $30k. And I hope some big investors come in and get Bitcoin back above $40k,
because if Bitcoin in the near future can return to the price of $ 40k, then there will be FOMO and the price of Bitcoin can return to the ATH price.
Hopefully my prediction will come true.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

As your predictions made us more worried, regrets also brought me stressful times as I would remember those potential opportunities that I might acquire those days. For those who haven't sold, I don't recommend selling but rather accumulating their balances would be the best strategy to make. Taking actions while there's an opportunity will be our biggest chance to have.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Predicting prices is indeed an interesting thing which is like trying our luck on something that will happen, to fall at $19k, I don't think it will touch that, even now I think it can enter for that time period. In my opinion that it will start to rise again after the current price, this could be an opportunity and if it hasn't really experienced a significant rise.. we can still hold it with an additional term.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
For me, the monthly candle closed of Bitcoin last month of May is pretty awful. We saw that it closed below $40,000 and it is now starting to break that $40,000 but always ended closing the daily candles below $40,000.
So another thing to consider is monthly close of this month, as long as monthly close will not close above $40,000 I am short term bearish for coming months.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

The most important thing is that you make a sale in a profitable situation when the bitcoin price is still at 59K.
and the decline in the price of bitcoin has happened repeatedly and has not touched below 30K which I think the price of 30K is the right choice to make a purchase and is very strong so I don't think the price drop that you expect will never happen, don't waste your chance because the price of bitcoin started to move up slowly.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 642
$30k is already safe. That's if it will reach that price again which I doubt.
Before the pump that happened with the news regarding the "billionaire" it was at $36k too.
We could say it was the bottom and it could be playing at that price regardless of what FUD that was spread or a hype that was made.
If I do have the funds to buy, I'll do it now. There is just no good reason for another dump to happen.
The billionaire loss his followers and they are stuck now with no reason to sell since it will just rekt some investment they made.
They will be waiting for another $60k before they could ROI.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

You have predicted $19k and the price locking around $36k, the difference around $17k is what the risk is. So are you ready to take up such risk before the reversal starts happening? This means that you are going to put your initial profit from investment and that can work for you if price didn't drop to $19k. It is the risk to take as nobody can be correct in predicting price.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 813
I think for the people that expect this is the beginning of a long bear market and it's gonna go below $20k, they're likely gonna be quite disappointed. This doesn't seem anything like past big bear markets. I'd say its very likely price will be in another uptrend by end of year, possibly even by end of summer. I do expect a few more months of sideways before that though. But its possible $30k doesn't break and going under $20k just feels like the people who were waiting for $1000 bitcoin in 2019 when it was clearly bottoming in the $3000s.

You have the first nation state adopting bitcoin. You have Wall St and banks and fintech continuing to open up new bitcoin markets. You have prominent wealthy investors continuing to talk about the importance of Bitcoin. You have companies in the west talking about plans to open up new renewable plants for bitcoin mining in response to the energy FUD, you have another half billion dollar buy coming up from Microstrategy, you have a major new bitcoin upgrade about to take place, and outside Bitcoin you have Cardano and Polkadot ready to become fully operational in the next few months, you have NFTs and DeFi continuing to make waves (though they extreme hype has died down a bit). Basically you have the whole market continuing to expand, but the shitcoin hype led by Musk and so on blew up and between that and an extreme phase of FUD against bitcoin we've simply got a pause in the bull market.

Since the start of the year I've been saying I expect a many-year bull run, that is more gradual and has like 3-6 month pauses that result in 50% or so drops in between bullish phases. I did think it'd go over $100k before we got the first pause and so didn't expect a drop until the Fall, but oh well can't get everything right! Tongue

This all so far looks to be playing out to this prediction. Smaller shorter bull runs with long corrections that keep things from getting so overheated that we'd end up with another crypto winter. If this is right we should expect the bottom to be around $30k, possibly a little lower if there is a strong wave of panic at some point during the next month or two - though so far extreme energy FUD + Musk FUD + regulation FUD + ransomware FUD + China mining FUD + the normal anti-bitcoin FUD all on top of each other have failed to keep Bitcoin below about $34k or $35k for very long. The more times low $30k's gets fiercely rejected the more it's gonna make the market see $30k as the bottom, and Bitcoin is taking extreme FUD and kept on bouncing the past few weeks. And within a few months it'll be climbing back up to the yearly highs and surpass them in the Fall or Winter.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 832

Wait for the moment when bitcoin drops below $20k, that is the best time to buy again bitcoin and gain more profits when it hits the $60k price again. But i think it will not drop the price at $20k, who knows what will gonna happen to bitcoin price in the future. All you have to do now is to wait for bitcoin to go down again in value.

Well then it will be a waiting game for him, what if bitcoin never drops $20k?

So for me it's better if you have bought bitcoin at around $30k-$32k, currently that is the best price to go get in. Buy half of your funds and probably some alts like Ethereum.

So if at least we hit that all time high of $64k again, at least you have doubled your investment. It might not happen very quick though, maybe the end of the year will be a good gauge whether we are really in the bear market, or as most of the predictions, going to 6 digits. So it's a win win situation for a $30k-$32k buy-ins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Wait for the moment when bitcoin drops below $20k, that is the best time to buy again bitcoin and gain more profits when it hits the $60k price again. But i think it will not drop the price at $20k, who knows what will gonna happen to bitcoin price in the future. All you have to do now is to wait for bitcoin to go down again in value.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
I am expecting the price to go below $20k when the bear market starts but it is hard to predict how low it can go, since you already sold at a good price it is always better to have some patience and wait for the market to enter the bear phase before investing again. I am yet to be convinced that we are near the bear circle as we might even see another rally this year before the bear market kicks in and that is what i am expecting.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

At first, I would like to say congratulations, you never miss the train.

Looking at the trend, it has less possible that we even drop below $30k. For how many times that we get closer to it but we just stop at $32k, now we are getting back high again. If you want to invest again, this was the time for it, wait, let the price just dump a few bucks again. 
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O

wow you are really lucky to be able to sell Bitcoin at a price of $59k, if you haven't bought bitcoin until now it's better you start now buying Bitcoin gradually,
especially since bitcoin has been retested several times to support $30k to $31k, of course it can be made to get some profit from there,
oh yeah don't do futures trading if you don't want your money to disappear
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
You should've bought when you saw it drop to $31k. Maybe that would be the last drop that we're going to see until it goes back to $40k.

It had reached to $38k again and trying to break the barrier of $40k so if it so happen to break that barrier, you should have start picking from $31k-$36k while you can.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
30k is likely the bottom and I do not think that we will see anything below that. I am not saying it is impossible but by the looks of it it is quite difficult and I wouldn't bet against it. Sure it could still drop under 30k but that has to be another big bear run and I do not see any bear run coming in anytime soon which is why buying right now or a bit lower is the best you can do if I am right.

Obviously if we buy right now and another great bull run happens that doesn't mean that you should stay in bitcoin, there are other coins that could make you a decent run, alt season was cut short this time around and I believe there are plenty of places where you can make 3x to 5x profit while bitcoin does x2 in a bull run. That of course means you have to be very careful which ones you are buying.
Pages:
Jump to: