Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price movement for June & July 2021 - page 3. (Read 369 times)

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Nice, thank you for your suggestion. Might consider buying half at 30K, I am still looking for more opportunities. May be buying ETH the other half.

If you don't set a limit you might have a problem with timing it.

I sold at $44k and woke up to see we'd already hit the $30k point i was planning to buy back at - it was a few hours after I'd originally sold - so instead bought a little higher, you might end up the same way not leaving an order that could be filled.

Eth at 0.08, I could probably see it going to 0.15 but that might be while btc is falling and entering a bear cycle, for the time being btc is more well known and secure.
Activity: 520
Merit: 11957
The market has already given you 3 such opportunities, buy bitcoin at $31 000. First it was the opportunity to buy on May 19, May 23 and June 8. In my opinion, the $30 000 level is global support and if the price pushes it, then the maximum is within $28 000. And the price won't stay there long. In my opinion, you can repeat the mistake of those potential buyers who were waiting for Bitcoin at $1000-2000 first in January 2019, when Bitcoin collapsed to $3100 and the same situation was in March 2020, when Bitcoin collapsed to $3500 (by some exchanges).

Looking for the very bottom is a bad idea, if you buy there, then only by a fluke, so many people miss the opportunity to buy coins on the cheap, constantly thinking that the price will be infinitely long.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
When you ask about the price, even though you have sold it here I conclude that you are unsure of what you are doing and hope to buy at a very significant price and hope to return to its original position I think you should study more so that you can make decisions that are in accordance with price movements because this is not forex that can reverse direction instantly
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 5364
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
Hey guys I just sold all my BTC while the price was $59000. What do you think will be the dip for this bear market? $19k? At what price should I buy BTC again with the best possible profit.

You have to be careful with what you wish, because if it really comes true for you, then it's over with the profit you imagine. A return to the values that were last year would mean that we will stay there for a very long time. If you really want to be greedy, place your orders at $19k and pray to the goddess of greed to listen to your wishes - you may be lucky enough to buy at that price - but also to witness an even bigger drop after that.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Hey guys I just sold all my BTC while the price was $59000. What do you think will be the dip for this bear market? $19k? At what price should I buy BTC again with the best possible profit.

Any one with price prediction?
for now there's no specific information of this current situation of the market wherein very unpredictable to be honest due to some fuds that still the weakness of some holder at this moment.. I suggest make your own technical analysis mate or watch some live stream of some traders that making speculation about the situation wherein if you want to obtain information such what's the possibility after all this correction even panic selling is ended.
And lastly for your last question.. Of course its always good to buy dip especially when you see it that making changes to go upward again because that's the real sign of bullish indeed,  unlike riding without such sign because you don't know what will be the next direction, for short very skeptical..
Activity: 2044
Merit: 790
Don't think we're in a bear market. Seems likely we're still in a long term bull market, we just finished the first stage of it and Bitcoin is bottoming now (or soon). $30k may very well have been the bottom, but of course still very possible it goes into the $20k's for a bit. I thought it was gonna break $30k a couple days ago but instead recovered and shot up to $38k! Still I'd say getting down to $25k or so is very much on the table until we see it stop dropping down to low $30k's and it confidently breaks above the $40k-$42k area that has been resistance so far.

June and July I think we'll either see it bottom in the mid-20s and start getting bullish again shortly after that by end of the summer, or $30k will hold and June and July will be bottoming in the $30k's and breaking out and moving back into the $40k's by end of July. First scenario (longer lower bottom) I think would lead to getting back $45k or $50k by end of year, ready to push to new ATHs by end of next winter. Second scenario I think would lead to starting to hit new ATHs by end of year and perhaps $100k by the start of next Spring. Other option is this is a bear market and it's heading down to $20k or less and will stay there for months and next year will be in the teens and 20s, though that seems very unrealistic and I don't take that possibility seriously.

I think institutions were getting wary of buying Bitcoin after it got up into the 5x/6x+ territory in just a handful of months. Once they stop worrying about Bitcoin price falling further I think we'll see the next wave of institutions (notably public corporations) getting into Bitcoin in the $40k's/$50k's as those prices will seem like a much safer entry point in the next few months after Bitcoin has spent most of 6+ months at these sorts of prices rather than having just gone up like 500%.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1030
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
I continue to observe and digest better with what I have in this bear market trend to make sure bitcoin won't be as low as 19k as you would expect, but I see bitcoin just falling around 30k and it will recover again to 37- 39k as it is now, then fell again to the range of $30k, now this pattern can be a benchmark where I should buy more precisely, I think $30k is also good considering that events like this are still repeating until now. (in my view)
But the June-July moment is still quite long, of course there will be changes, I think you can see the pattern you understand.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
Nice, thank you for your suggestion. Might consider buying half at 30K, I am still looking for more opportunities. May be buying ETH the other half.

I'm thinking $25k-$30k. I think $30k will be a hard resistence to break though and just cashing in at almost double would've been worthwhile imo...

If we're still in the main bull run (as most of us believe) we probably won't go much less than half the most recent ath.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I'm thinking $25k-$30k. I think $30k will be a hard resistence to break though and just cashing in at almost double would've been worthwhile imo...

If we're still in the main bull run (as most of us believe) we probably won't go much less than half the most recent ath.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250

Any one with price prediction?
Pages:
Jump to: