Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Price On Way To $250,000 By Q1 2023: Tim Draper - page 3. (Read 501 times)

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
Btc is using as a major exchange method in the digital world already .I will bot be a shocked a bit cause i also hope so that the price could touch any level .We have seen already that how much was the starting price of btc it was may be a few cents .However now its around 11500$ .Its like a dream nah .So the prediction could be right now lets see how many times it take to reach the level.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
Always good to hear positive outlooks rather than negative, a few hundred thousand a coin is always an exciting theory. I know I could use that cash and so could many others.

Weird how buffet has been getting quieter regarding crypto recently.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Oh, really? That's really great. Now investing in BTC, the benefits have multiplied many times in a few years! Do you invest in BTC for long-term or short-term? Have good opinions and share them together! thank you very much!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Billionaire investor Tim Draper says Bitcoin price will be worth more than $250,000 before 2023. He also believes the digital asset will be a major method of exchange in the future.

https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-price-will-rally-to-usd-250000-by-q1-2023-tim-draper/
Pages:
Jump to: