Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price to hit $1000 around June 2017 - page 2. (Read 6396 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
November 22, 2016, 11:34:51 AM
I hope so

Even if it is a bit slow rise, better a slow one than a bear market that is always either falling or about to fall
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 22, 2016, 10:43:23 AM
I believe the price will hit $1000 earlier than June 2017. Many things can happen in the next months that can help BTC considerably. The new USA president choices can reflect on BTC price.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328
Stultorum infinitus est numerus
November 22, 2016, 07:32:37 AM
I hope so..we all want to get a big profit when bitcoin hit up the 1000$ marked. All i can say 1000$ is too low why not we make it 10k dollars. Im sure all of us dont know what they will gonna feel if bitcoin climbed up at 10000$.
its not about what we want but what investors or traders wants.I think current price of bitcoin is also very good if it stay here,big pump and dumps will decrease users faith in bitcoin as a currency,stability is more important then higher price.
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 3209
Flippin' burgers since 1163.
November 22, 2016, 07:25:55 AM
It is raising steadily right now so it is not so hard to believe that it will rise to this amount by the beginning of next year because we have so many high selling holiday seasons coming up until then all with in the next  month and a half.

It does not make sense to buy (without discount) depreciating assets with a appreciating asset.

So instead I will gladly spend my depreciating fiat (as intended by our governments) to give away depreciating things people don't actually need.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 20, 2016, 12:54:15 PM
I hope so..we all want to get a big profit when bitcoin hit up the 1000$ marked. All i can say 1000$ is too low why not we make it 10k dollars. Im sure all of us dont know what they will gonna feel if bitcoin climbed up at 10000$.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
November 20, 2016, 12:22:15 PM
Bitcoin will be mired in $700-800 range for a long time to come. You will never see $1000, not in your life time. Those of you expecting $1000 are fools and con artists.
How do you know this already? We might not see $1000 prices next year, but the chances for it to happen in 2018 are quite realistic.

Of course this is assuming we won't see a major exchange getting hacked taking the price back down significantly, but verything right now looks very decent and promising.

At the time Segwit is activated and Lightning Network becomes part of Bitcoin as well, then the price will defintely get a massive boost. You're just being way too negative as always.

well definitely he is just ranting some senseless thought.  Well every one is free to say whatever in their mind, we are in a democratic world anyway. (well I am for sure) this makes me think if he has typo when he is writing his username (talks_cheep) lol.  
Anyway, I do agree that with this update in bitcoin network, the SegWit and the Lightning Netwokr maybe controversial but they will definitely bring hype to bitcoin when it is activated and implemented thus the increase in price is unavoidable.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
November 20, 2016, 10:13:43 AM
Bitcoin will be mired in $700-800 range for a long time to come. You will never see $1000, not in your life time. Those of you expecting $1000 are fools and con artists.
How do you know this already? We might not see $1000 prices next year, but the chances for it to happen in 2018 are quite realistic.

Of course this is assuming we won't see a major exchange getting hacked taking the price back down significantly, but verything right now looks very decent and promising.

At the time Segwit is activated and Lightning Network becomes part of Bitcoin as well, then the price will defintely get a massive boost. You're just being way too negative as always.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 20, 2016, 10:12:58 AM
Too early to say that,all can happen in an instant. Bitcoin price could hit 1000$ by tomorrow,nezt week or may next month.and besides it was only a speculation. No proof yet.

Not so early to say. The bitcoin price is $750 at the moment. It is possible to rise $250 in the next 8 months.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 20, 2016, 09:41:40 AM
Too early to say that,all can happen in an instant. Bitcoin price could hit 1000$ by tomorrow,nezt week or may next month.and besides it was only a speculation. No proof yet.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
November 20, 2016, 08:29:20 AM
By the middle of December 2016, we will be on a steep down trajectory until middle February 2017.

We will start to recover from that point on. I don't think we will see $1000 around June 2017, maybe December 2017, but not $1000, prolly around $700-800.

Activity: 896
November 20, 2016, 03:03:15 AM
Great graphics, friend. I think the chart is true and trustworthy. If the fluctuation of bitcoin is always increasing, I believe bitcoin before June 2017 can reach $ 1,000. Bitcoin is currently on the rise and fluctuation tends to increase. We wait a little longer for bitcoin could hit $ 1,000.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 19, 2016, 03:08:34 PM
It is raising steadily right now so it is not so hard to believe that it will rise to this amount by the beginning of next year because we have so many high selling holiday seasons coming up until then all with in the next  month and a half.

Do that many people actually use Bitcoin to shop online during the holidays?
I would think a lot of people would have less money to invest during this time of year because many people buy gifts, take vacations or trips back home,
and don't have the extra cash to buy BTC.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
November 19, 2016, 02:30:42 PM
Since the low in January 2015, the price of Bitcoin has been increasing at a very consistent rate of about 6% per month. As shown on the graph below, the price should hit $1000 in June 2017 (+/- 2 months or so) if it continues at this pace.

I quite believe bitcoin could reach 1000USD. Today the price of bitcoin is 750USD. 250USD increase is very possible to occur during the next two months. because bitcoin prices can increase and decrease very quickly.

That's true, but for the price of bitcoin to reach up to $1,000 in June 2017 is quite too long because the price now for this fourth quarter of the year which is still not ending the price now is 3/4 for that aim price. My prediction that the price of bitcoin will reach $1,000 maybe by the end of December or January and it will be $1,100-$1,200 in June 2017.

Many factors affected bitcoin price to keep increasing right now, financial and economy crash, inflation make people choose to invest in bitcoin as it is decentralized digital currency that remain out of central bank system and not affected, make demand of bitcoin constantly increasing and now reach $740. Op right about 6% increased and the price could reach $1000 in June 2017 but the price in few last month has rapidly ascension so bitcoin may achieve $1000 by the end of the year.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
November 19, 2016, 01:29:11 AM
I quite believe bitcoin could reach 1000USD. Today the price of bitcoin is 750USD. 250USD increase is very possible to occur during the next two months. because bitcoin prices can increase and decrease very quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
November 18, 2016, 02:20:00 PM
The $1000 is just a symbol, there isn't much more to that honestly. What is important is the steady growth over an impressively long period of time.
if I think about it again, maybe the price of bitcoin will rise to the height at the beginning of the year, so chances are the price of bitcoin is really going to be $ 1,000 or more and stable at those prices as before the month of June in the year 2017. Well, I guess now we only need to collect as many bitcoin

I think we're going to go sideways for a while again. Then when the market gets tired, it'll probably take a small dip. All of the big price movements have always been tied to news headlines or China/ Asian influence so if neither is occurring, I don't think any headway will be made.
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
November 18, 2016, 02:19:34 PM
It is raising steadily right now so it is not so hard to believe that it will rise to this amount by the beginning of next year because we have so many high selling holiday seasons coming up until then all with in the next  month and a half.
legendary
Activity: 1218
November 18, 2016, 02:17:51 PM
The $1000 is just a symbol, there isn't much more to that honestly. What is important is the steady growth over an impressively long period of time.
if I think about it again, maybe the price of bitcoin will rise to the height at the beginning of the year, so chances are the price of bitcoin is really going to be $ 1,000 or more and stable at those prices as before the month of June in the year 2017. Well, I guess now we only need to collect as many bitcoin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 18, 2016, 11:38:22 AM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
November 18, 2016, 05:03:47 AM
The price has been trending up over the past couple of weeks and it is not hard to imagine it hitting four digits as early as next year. With improvements on the bitcoin system and more people wanting a slice of the pie, the demand might propel the price to $1000. When that happens is anyone's guess.

I do hope that this $1000 will be possible next year because its very trending from previous weeks past and its good to dream of future rise of btc. The demand is shows high progress as traders shows their analysis graph as you can see the uprising trend on their monitoring. We must be positive towards btc growth and many will still wanting btc to be popular in the whole world and keeping its value profitable investment.

Yeah bitcoin price trend going well from the past 2 months this could be good go for bitcoin price chart. I wish bitcoin to cross more then 1200$ in the next year as we are getting numerous adoption and price getting increased
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
November 18, 2016, 04:26:03 AM
The price has been trending up over the past couple of weeks and it is not hard to imagine it hitting four digits as early as next year. With improvements on the bitcoin system and more people wanting a slice of the pie, the demand might propel the price to $1000. When that happens is anyone's guess.

I do hope that this $1000 will be possible next year because its very trending from previous weeks past and its good to dream of future rise of btc. The demand is shows high progress as traders shows their analysis graph as you can see the uprising trend on their monitoring. We must be positive towards btc growth and many will still wanting btc to be popular in the whole world and keeping its value profitable investment.
Pages:
Jump to: