Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price to hit $1000 around June 2017 - page 6. (Read 6396 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061
November 09, 2016, 05:25:19 AM
LOL

Sooooooooooooooo not gonna happen.

I know you all want to see $1000 but I have bad news for you. You will never see $1000 in your life time. Maybe in your childrens' time. Why? Because of bad fundamentals, slow adoption, no useful applications, do you know how hard it is to use bitcoins relative to other forms of money? And if you send your btc to a wrong address, you can never get it back? Also, if you lose your private key to your wallet, you just lose all your coins in that wallet. Why would you want to use btc? There's no privacy, no fungibility, no recourse, no nothing in btc. No wonder it's a dying technology.

LOL

Some good points but missing the whole point
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
November 08, 2016, 10:40:08 AM
That could be great to happend Smiley But it depends about what will happens until then. We can't be 100% sure. Maybe we will have war, maybe not. Maybe the global economy, collapse maybe not. But if nothing of all this happens I think bitcoin have the possibilities to hit that price.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
November 08, 2016, 10:37:36 AM
Hopefully, this will happen, $1000 is kinda of a magical border and it certainly evokes interest in the people which aren't familiar with bitcoin.
As indicated above the Bitcoin have a steady phase going on so I would like to see it continue.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 08, 2016, 10:14:38 AM
Discuss with old statistics isn't best way to see the future. Yes, it's rate was increasing about 6% per month but also it can decrease. Your opinion is good result of discuss but I think bitcoin's price won't be so high in june 2017. I think it's price will be 700-800$ max, not higher but maybe lower. Bitcoin's price is more stable now and I think it won't increase greatly.
+1 for you , it won't happen in short time to achieve $1000 in 2017 maybe more longer but we're optimistic bitcoin would be reached this price in the future. We're in the stable price of bitcoin (I hope so) and it will be a long journey for bitcoin to increase the price (but anything is possible in the internet)
Activity: 2198
Merit: 847
November 08, 2016, 09:46:24 AM
Since the low in January 2015, the price of Bitcoin has been increasing at a very consistent rate of about 6% per month. As shown on the graph below, the price should hit $1000 in June 2017 (+/- 2 months or so) if it continues at this pace.

Discuss with old statistics isn't best way to see the future. Yes, it's rate was increasing about 6% per month but also it can decrease. Your opinion is good result of discuss but I think bitcoin's price won't be so high in june 2017. I think it's price will be 700-800$ max, not higher but maybe lower. Bitcoin's price is more stable now and I think it won't increase greatly.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2016, 09:37:10 AM
Yes maybe if the rise in bitcoin like this in the future, maybe in 6 months I believe bitcoin already hit $ 1,000. Because if I see fluctuations in the price of bitcoin is still within the normal ranges, so if consistent until the next months could definitely reach that number.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 08, 2016, 09:11:17 AM
many predictions that says that the price of bitcoin will rise very high in 2017.
see the trend now then the price of bitcoin I predict will reach 800USD at the end of 2016.

That depends on the onchain transactions. If the onchain transactions is simlar to now, the price will not be too high.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
November 08, 2016, 08:53:17 AM
The possibility of bitcoin reaching a price of thousand dollars in bullish with the current market trend but anything can happen in the crypto world a speculation or a major FUD can impact the price of bitcoin if not you could hear about a big hack in the exchange which would drive the bitcoin down,either way i will believe only when the price reaches $1000.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
November 08, 2016, 08:53:00 AM
Bitcoin price is highly unpredictable but the prediction made by the OP seems to be something realistic. Time is the major concern, now this time if gradual increase in price continues surely by June 2017 we can see the price over $1000 even if much increase doesn't happen by the year end.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 3172
Flippin' burgers since 1163.
November 08, 2016, 07:12:39 AM
[...] Currently, I prefer to focus on seeing the price somewhat stabilize above the $700 level, which is not an easy thing at all. Especially in an uncertain market as Bitcoin.

However because it is an 'uncertain market', a bitcoin currently is at the '$700 level'. In other words a meager 12 billion dollar market cap.

There is so much upside potential if you are able to zoom out a bit like OP does (even though I prefer to zoom out even more to lets say 2026, ten years from now).
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
November 08, 2016, 05:40:56 AM
LOL

I know you all want to see $1000 but I have bad news for you. You will never see $1000 in your life time. Maybe in your childrens' time. Why? Because of bad fundamentals, slow adoption, no useful applications, do you know how hard it is to use bitcoins relative to other forms of money? And if you send your btc to a wrong address, you can never get it back? Also, if you lose your private key to your wallet, you just lose all your coins in that wallet. Why would you want to use btc? There's no privacy, no fungibility, no recourse, no nothing in btc. No wonder it's a dying technology.

Dying technology?  Then why you are here? Bitcoin will never be dead eversince and as you've see the price continously grow and 700$ is not a died one, its alive and kicking people uses bitcoin gains more profit(depend on how they used them) and some others earn free money from it and i really believe that 1000$ is achievable,  if you dont believe on bitcoins will well you better don't use it and go outside and have a chillin life.

I really laugh  on his statement regarding  bitcoin which really goes  on  opposite way because as we can see on the  bitcoins standing as   of now,  it would   hardly die  because  people  do  use  it  and would  continue to  grow  even  more on the future.  Maybe  hes  just  trolling dude  hence  his here on this  forum because  he  believe  on bitcoin.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 08, 2016, 04:23:53 AM
LOL

Dying technology?  Then why you are here? Bitcoin will never be dead eversince and as you've see the price continously grow and 700$ is not a died one, its alive and kicking people uses bitcoin gains more profit(depend on how they used them) and some others earn free money from it and i really believe that 1000$ is achievable,  if you dont believe on bitcoins will well you better don't use it and go outside and have a chillin life.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
Cashback 15%
November 08, 2016, 02:58:00 AM
LOL

you're right. Then u should sell all your bitcoins if you have any and stop coming back to this forum. cuz nothing to see here. Since it's dead according to you.

Seems that guy is so butt hurt to sell all his bitcoin when it is at lower price.  Missery loves company, so I think spreading FUD about BTC is his way to have more company that sold bitcoin at its cheapest.

I can be convinced if

1.  There is no dev team behind bitcoin that is working 24/7
2.  No Huge base Users and no new comers that adopt bitcoin everyday.
3.  No third party processor that is willing to process bitcoin transaction into useful and easier to its client.

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Art is the triumph over chaos
November 08, 2016, 01:22:55 AM
LOL

you're right. Then u should sell all your bitcoins if you have any and stop coming back to this forum. cuz nothing to see here. Since it's dead according to you.
legendary
Activity: 1036
November 07, 2016, 11:28:05 PM
LOL

legendary
Activity: 1288
November 07, 2016, 08:27:07 PM
nice graph. 6% monthly is roughly doubling in a year.
I would be totally OK with 100%/year for a decade (it would be roughly 1000-fold increase), then flat.
However, 2012 also saw roughly doubling (maybe tripling), then a spike in 2013 and a crash in 2014.
To me, this is more likely: either spike then crash or crash, then spike.
That price spike in 2014 was caused by pump&dump scheme: Chinese speculator mixed with trading bot of Mt.Gox.
This time we all are hoping for more organic growth caused by increased bitcoin awareness and adoption - and this takes time.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
November 07, 2016, 08:08:08 PM
I would like to see a 6% increase every month (on average), but its difficult to maintain this. It will depend on new users wanting to use bitcoin as a payment method or as storage of value.
look at all the FUD news spreading and still you see the price will be increasing by 6% every month on an average, interestingly some people are not interested to see a price above $1000 and so is the reason you are hearing FUD's when the price is about to reach the 1k milestone ,lets see how the price would be during Christmas and then we can predict a price
legendary
Activity: 1162
November 07, 2016, 07:30:15 PM
many predictions that says that the price of bitcoin will rise very high in 2017.
see the trend now then the price of bitcoin I predict will reach 800USD at the end of 2016.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061
November 07, 2016, 06:41:11 PM
Nice to see some analysis backed up with an actual idea and a nice chart.

I've been observing this trend also and for now it is working really well.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
November 07, 2016, 05:56:35 PM
I would like to see a 6% increase every month (on average), but its difficult to maintain this. It will depend on new users wanting to use bitcoin as a payment method or as storage of value.
Pages:
Jump to: