Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price Worth $7500 - page 5. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 01:57:54 PM
We are not future tellers so it's difficult for us to tell if we will hit $10k by the end of the year. I would be certain but there is going to be SegWit2x hard fork. There will be fear definitely. Nobody is certain which chain will have the majority of hashrate. I will stay with "legacy" Bitcoin chain like many people here. It will be interesting to see what will happen to the price after the hard fork.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 01:50:46 PM
                               There is no doubt that it can reach to that price in no time, but as of now we can see some re-tracement let us also wait what will be the next trend. I have great hopes that it will reach to that amount maybe within this year, or maybe next year's first months. It is also capable to reach that amount and i am pretty sure about it. Let's just wait and see it happens.
We should work together for the better future.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
November 06, 2017, 01:47:24 PM
Bitcoin Price Will Have ‘No Difficulty’ Hitting $10,000,
After Bitcoin hit $7,000 and stayed above it Monday, the virtual currency’s most famous fans are confident $10,000 will involve little effort.
Will the bitcoin price reach $10k by the end of the year, then what about the altco price??

Yes, I believe that the market value of Bitcoin will reach $10,000 before the end of December this year despite the fact that it will witness some correction along the way, just like the current correction we are seeing at the moment. There  was a decline of Bitcoin value from  $7,591 as at Sunday 5th to $7,085.66 as at the time of this post. But some of us strongly believe that Bitcoin market value Will reach  $10,000 before end of the year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 01:35:21 PM
After Bitcoin hit $7,000 and stayed above it Monday, the virtual currency’s most famous fans are confident $10,000 will involve little effort.
Will the bitcoin price reach $10k by the end of the year, then what about the altco price??

Well, 10k is no joke and quite an intimidating price. There's a possibility that it will reach that price but in a span of less that 2 months there's a lot that can happen. And let's not forget that the fork is one factor that contributed wiyh the recent ATH. Who knows if others will sell their btc after getting their B2X. That can really result to a dip though there's no way to tell on what scale will it be. But all the more, btc will definitely 10k I'm just not certain if we can do it before the year ends. Let's hope so.
Activity: 308
November 06, 2017, 01:31:23 PM
in my opinion bitcoin will reach the highest value at the end of this year $ 10,000, while altcoins are still stable this year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Indonesian Translator
November 06, 2017, 01:09:49 PM
The price right now is pretty high and it is possible that it will even reach 10k at the end of the year. That is what i heard from my colleague so i think i will hold my bitcoins till then to make the most amount of profit i can get.

Yes you're wright,,it's pretty good for people who has invested bitcoin..
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency Wink Smiley
Activity: 392
Indonesian Translator
November 06, 2017, 01:07:02 PM
That's a good news for going up of Bitcoin. All people who invest in Bitcoin now are hoping that result. With altcoins, I don't think that they will recover soon.

All people who has holded bitcoin is very Lucky,,
and me as a trader is sad and waiting altcoin price to recover   Angry Angry
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 06, 2017, 12:20:35 PM

supposedly aren't impossible for bitcoin to hit 10,000usd everyday bitcoin price value are continues to increase, I think either not reach of bitcoin the said amount before end of this year maybe in 2018 before the end of the first quarter.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 12:11:47 PM
The price right now is pretty high and it is possible that it will even reach 10k at the end of the year. That is what i heard from my colleague so i think i will hold my bitcoins till then to make the most amount of profit i can get.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
November 06, 2017, 12:10:39 PM
That's a good news for going up of Bitcoin. All people who invest in Bitcoin now are hoping that result. With altcoins, I don't think that they will recover soon.
They will recover soon and you would able to witness that thing after the fork when people are already cashouting their free money came from b2x which do normally happen after a fork which we already witness on past forks.Alts do actually recover after the event but gladly to see bitcoins price did able to hit up new heights on a short period of time.I do really hope and making some targets on hitting $10k price soon.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
November 06, 2017, 12:06:32 PM

No it wont. I dont think so. This is just a pump because of the incoming fork. I know it will be back to the price that it had been before the fork was spread all over the forum.
Altcoins will be back with their own specific prices because they have too. Investors will need their money back after all of this.
Activity: 630
November 06, 2017, 12:02:29 PM
Frankly this is some crazy thing. Nothing said that bitcoin would go up. I, like many, was waiting for a correction that did not happen.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
November 06, 2017, 11:57:50 AM
I wish there was a stabilan for bitcoin and altcoin prices, where we can see very drastically at the current altcoin prices, all altcoin prices are so bad with bitcoin increases, so I hope that at the end of the year there will be at least a decrease in the price of bitcoin, so that the price of altcoin can be pump back ...
Activity: 168
November 06, 2017, 11:50:44 AM
Its good news for me. This clearly shows that investment in BTC is worth it and definitely profiting.
Activity: 322
November 06, 2017, 11:41:12 AM
I'm not expecting bitcoin to reach 10k at the end of the year as the fork is just around the corner, many things could happen and escalate quickly. Probably bitcoin will crash back to 7k and continue to go down before the fork then pump once again after.  
Yep. I hope so cause when Bitcoin price increase too quickly it'll be a big problem for coin market, it'll make a lot of other altcoins become trash cause when Bitcoin price increase it make almost other altcoins price dump to hell cause when price of Bitcoin increase too quick, all traders and investors will have a lot of troubles if they want to get profit by trading or investing in altcoin so they will only focus on Bitcoin and it'll make coin market painted red.
Activity: 440
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 06, 2017, 11:23:01 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
November 06, 2017, 10:51:16 AM
I'm not expecting bitcoin to reach 10k at the end of the year as the fork is just around the corner, many things could happen and escalate quickly. Probably bitcoin will crash back to 7k and continue to go down before the fork then pump once again after.  
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 06, 2017, 10:12:09 AM
here I will only express my opinion, I think at the end of the year bitcoin can reach $ 10000 or maybe more. but for altcoins it seems to stay in the red zone.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
November 06, 2017, 09:04:26 AM

The entire Bitcoin rally is based on the the futures option coming to the wall street, it's yet to figure how the fork will come, so that's one interesting thing we all need to wait and see how it goes, if it will be bad it will not be nice for Bitcoins, but, so far we don't know so for. Me 8k was a big thing if rally continues, we could see it 9k. Downfall we could see it at 5k.so let's be hopeful it works.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
November 06, 2017, 09:02:15 AM

im not really sure if bitcoin can hit 10000 dollar this month but maybe next month when were close to the next fork that said will happen again on december, resulting for bitcoin silver to spawn and altcoins price can still bleed for sure though not all altcoins can go down all the time, some are still increasing and its still possible to do trades and make a little profit.

It will hit that mark, there were over 100,000 new registrants on coinbase, so do the math, I bet 80 percent still did not get there bitcoins yet.  Plus there is an rush now to buy up more bitcoins, its the greed factor thats kicking in.  Everyone now wants at least 1 bitcoin.  1 bitcoin is gonna be alot different in value once you hold it for 10 years.  You have also colleges who are now experimenting with bitcoin, so the word is not spreading faster, and then you have Bitcoin futures which will launch by end of the year.  Do not tell me is not going to hit 10,000.  Is possible it can happen by end of this month.
Pages:
Jump to: