Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price Worth $7500 - page 7. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 509
November 06, 2017, 04:50:44 AM
Bitcoin Price Will Have ‘No Difficulty’ Hitting $10,000,
After Bitcoin hit $7,000 and stayed above it Monday, the virtual currency’s most famous fans are confident $10,000 will involve little effort.
Will the bitcoin price reach $10k by the end of the year, then what about the altco price??

My analysis until end of the year is hard to reach $ 10,000. Be possible can reach $ 8,000.
Today bitcoin reach around $ 7,400 and the price will be up again until end of the year. But we see can bitcoin reach $ 10,000 or $ 8,000 !
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 04:49:06 AM
Yes, I think it will, because I'm sure that the amount of online payments, micropayments, and money transfers - will grow.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 06, 2017, 04:43:45 AM
After Bitcoin hit $7,000 and stayed above it Monday, the virtual currency’s most famous fans are confident $10,000 will involve little effort.
Will the bitcoin price reach $10k by the end of the year, then what about the altco price??

I can't agree with you more. It won't be a problem for Bitcoin to reach 10000$ b3fore this year end and the segwit2x will be a huge factor. It is already expected that its market value will be more expensive especially if the fork will be as successful as the recent one. And i think the opposite will happen to altcoins which in my opinion, its market value will drop.

Yes. $1000 could be touch as long as bitcoin can continue this strong showing. And even if the price is not quite cheap nowadays, there are still group of investors buying because for them $10000 is possible. Altcoins will continue to bleed as long as bitcoin is gaining. For altcoin traders, this is a good opportunity to buy because the price is at a discount now.
Activity: 159
November 06, 2017, 04:37:58 AM
The altco price should be kept in low position for the moment. It's the world of mainstream coins. Exactly, it should be, it's the world of bitcoin. Yes, it'll be 10000 dollars soon. No one doubts it.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
November 06, 2017, 04:37:47 AM

I can't agree with you more. It won't be a problem for Bitcoin to reach 10000$ b3fore this year end and the segwit2x will be a huge factor. It is already expected that its market value will be more expensive especially if the fork will be as successful as the recent one. And i think the opposite will happen to altcoins which in my opinion, its market value will drop.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 04:34:11 AM
It's a great time to hold on to your bitcoins and maybe invest in some, but as many mentioned earlier this is a result of the hype about the upcoming fork.
How will it end nobody knows, I only know that I'm keeping a close eye at the markets.
Activity: 317
Merit: 110
November 06, 2017, 04:33:33 AM
The Federal Reserve is outa control.

Therefore bitcoin will continue to journey to the moon!

It aint rocket science!

Just simple math, supply and demand.

Hold your bitcoins and win win win, yeah baby!
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
November 06, 2017, 04:29:47 AM
What makes you say so? The current rise in price is due to the fork that is upcoming. This growth is no doubt unhealthy and there is a chance of dump after this once the fork is resolved. The pump is temporary and people will be selling some bitcoin after they dump the new altcoin as well.

It will surely touch 10000$ till December end 2017.
Hold your position if you are trading or you have BTC.

You cant say anything for sure in crypto market. Holding bitcoin is what I am doing but there is no guarantee that prices will reach 10k and stay they for sometime.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 04:20:06 AM
I still remember time before the bitcoin fork that took place last October 1, lots of people had predict bitcoin price to reach 5000$ at end of thid year and now its 7500$ I wont get shock if it turns 10000$ at end of the year...Hooray for all bitcoin believers.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
November 06, 2017, 04:06:30 AM
Bitcoin is a history. It is a great creation of humans. And I think it is a great innovation to all. And right now, ATH after ATH for bitcoin. Reaching 10,000 might be January or February next year.
Activity: 79
November 06, 2017, 03:57:21 AM
It will surely touch 10000$ till December end 2017.
Hold your position if you are trading or you have BTC.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
November 06, 2017, 03:56:03 AM

I'm not sure if bitcoin will reach $ 10k by the end of this year, maybe by mid 2018 bitcoin prices will reach that level.
and for now almost all altcoin prices have fallen dramatically but it doesn't seem to be long before the end of the year altcoin prices will go up even slowly.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
November 06, 2017, 03:49:47 AM

It wil be a downtime after the s2x hardfork. No more reasons to hold bitcoin. Time to get the profit and re enter again as soon as it fell down like about 20%. But expect another rise when another hardfork comes to near.
In what is happening now clearly the $ 10,000 price of bitcoins can easily be achieved. Because just one day it's possible to raise bitcoins. How about a month later? Perhaps more than $ 10,000 is the top of bitcoins because it's really a demand now. Altcoins have something else that will not last long and will become shitcoins. there's also another up and wait for it.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 110
Give Hope For Everyone!
November 06, 2017, 03:37:06 AM

It wil be a downtime after the s2x hardfork. No more reasons to hold bitcoin. Time to get the profit and re enter again as soon as it fell down like about 20%. But expect another rise when another hardfork comes to near.
Activity: 112
November 06, 2017, 03:33:59 AM

Almost everyone is expecting for the coin to hit a 5 digit amount this year which is getting more and more possible because more people are hodling their coin and more people wants to have their own coin.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 03:32:34 AM
Hey, guys, where do you think bitcoin would grow to this rally? When do you think is the best time to buy alts?
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
November 06, 2017, 03:24:41 AM
Bitcoin price has risen too much recently because there is a segwit2x coming , makig more people willing to use their money investing in bitcoin, however i think after the segwit, bitcoin may drop heavily due to a born of new coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
November 06, 2017, 03:13:41 AM
Yeah I just logged on to the internet because it got disconnected for a while and next thing I knew bitcoin reached a new ath again at $7500. I think the next target is for bitcoin to reach $8000 by the month of December and early next year would reach around $9000 - $10,000 as what most experts would say.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
November 06, 2017, 03:09:38 AM

im not really sure if bitcoin can hit 10000 dollar this month but maybe next month when were close to the next fork that said will happen again on december, resulting for bitcoin silver to spawn and altcoins price can still bleed for sure though not all altcoins can go down all the time, some are still increasing and its still possible to do trades and make a little profit.

I think all that can happen, because everyone already knows a lot about Bitcoin, there will be many who will invest with Bitcoin and have it, maybe with Bitcoin prices will continue to increase from time to time. Well if Altcoin prices tend to remain stable, not moving high and also low, will remain silent, maybe this is all the factors of price movement Bitcoin so fast, so all Altcoin be silent and there is no movement there.

This week, Bitcoin price, on its usual upward trajectory, barely blinked as it smashed through the $7,000 mark. The Bitcoin community obviously celebrated as the king of digital currencies shows no sign of slowing, but what is behind this latest rally?
I think the bitcoin price increase is too fast !!!

What goes up can come down as well. It could plunge but probably after the fork and then back up again as it did a hundred times since the start. It really could go exceed 10K after the fork, there's is no stopping with bitcoin as there are more people who learned about it already. News is all around.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Indonesian Translator
November 06, 2017, 03:05:58 AM

im not really sure if bitcoin can hit 10000 dollar this month but maybe next month when were close to the next fork that said will happen again on december, resulting for bitcoin silver to spawn and altcoins price can still bleed for sure though not all altcoins can go down all the time, some are still increasing and its still possible to do trades and make a little profit.

I think all that can happen, because everyone already knows a lot about Bitcoin, there will be many who will invest with Bitcoin and have it, maybe with Bitcoin prices will continue to increase from time to time. Well if Altcoin prices tend to remain stable, not moving high and also low, will remain silent, maybe this is all the factors of price movement Bitcoin so fast, so all Altcoin be silent and there is no movement there.

This week, Bitcoin price, on its usual upward trajectory, barely blinked as it smashed through the $7,000 mark. The Bitcoin community obviously celebrated as the king of digital currencies shows no sign of slowing, but what is behind this latest rally?
I think the bitcoin price increase is too fast !!!

Pages:
Jump to: