Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin prices jump to $600+ in... - page 2. (Read 7070 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
July 31, 2016, 03:30:40 AM
I don't think, we will go anywhere close to $1000, before testing $500 first. To me it is much more likely right now to see a solid sell off, rather than to resume further climbing.
While I agree that we won't see the price reach $1000 this year, I don't see the price go back to the $500 level. What makes you so sure of the price going back to $500? I am more thinking in terms of the price bouncing between $600-$700 for quite a long time.
It would seem that the $600-$700 price range would be more realistic that dropping to $500 or going up to $1000.
There's really nothing we can do but wait and see what will happen.
Sure, it is really hard to have any educated guess when the next pump may happen. But I think some testing of the support after halving wouldn't be that unexpected. How low it can go, that is another question.

There is quite hard support around the price of $500. That is the mining cost of many small farms.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
July 30, 2016, 03:35:26 PM
I don't think, we will go anywhere close to $1000, before testing $500 first. To me it is much more likely right now to see a solid sell off, rather than to resume further climbing.
While I agree that we won't see the price reach $1000 this year, I don't see the price go back to the $500 level. What makes you so sure of the price going back to $500? I am more thinking in terms of the price bouncing between $600-$700 for quite a long time.
It would seem that the $600-$700 price range would be more realistic that dropping to $500 or going up to $1000.
Sure, it is really hard to have any educated guess when the next pump may happen. But I think some testing of the support after halving wouldn't be that unexpected. How low it can go, that is another question.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
July 30, 2016, 12:58:24 PM
Yes $600 has been passed now .its a great thing for us now and a good news that as early as now it happens .i will not expect now but i am waiting for the next awaited price mark up.

Nobody expected that bitcoin will reach there so fast and that is the reason people have now more expectations from bitcoin and everyone is hoping to see price of $1k at halving.
I don't think we will go to $1k this year. I pretty much can imagine the scenario in which we already saw the top for this year.

There is a small possibility for the bitcoin price to go to $1000 late this year. The SegWit might come out.

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 30, 2016, 09:09:32 AM
Yes $600 has been passed now .its a great thing for us now and a good news that as early as now it happens .i will not expect now but i am waiting for the next awaited price mark up.

Nobody expected that bitcoin will reach there so fast and that is the reason people have now more expectations from bitcoin and everyone is hoping to see price of $1k at halving.
I don't think we will go to $1k this year. I pretty much can imagine the scenario in which we already saw the top for this year.

There is a small possibility for the bitcoin price to go to $1000 late this year. The SegWit might come out.

I think price reach by $900 at the year end. I don't expect any bugs in the middle and probably there is no chance for the price to fall below $600.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
July 30, 2016, 05:43:30 AM

I guess once the real correction starts (whales putting a selling pressure, not like now, a real one), the weak hands will join the game and start cutting the losses.
This may go as far as 20-30% from where we are now, thus my price target.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
July 29, 2016, 08:42:31 PM

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 29, 2016, 08:15:10 PM

well that would be really cool though i dont thing that the price of it might grow that much just because of segwit though i guess the time will show
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
July 29, 2016, 05:39:23 PM

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
July 22, 2016, 04:05:49 AM

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
June 29, 2016, 05:06:09 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 22, 2016, 07:55:42 AM

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
June 22, 2016, 07:47:16 AM

the price rose to $789 a few days ago. It dropped to 630 dollars already. I think it might test $600 again.
Activity: 658
June 12, 2016, 05:48:36 AM
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
June 12, 2016, 05:39:19 AM
well it looks like $600 has been broken not only on yobit, so it is official now.
Quite surprising for me, if I have to be honest.
legendary
Activity: 896
June 09, 2016, 08:53:08 AM
Oh! now there is nothing left for discussing the predictions of reaching the price to $600, as now bitcoin has reached at $600, now we have to talk about that when will the price reach to $700 .

look below bitcoin is now available at $600

it is the screenshot of a few minutes ago from now,

yobit is nothing. right now if you want to pump the price of bitcoin in yobit exchange, then it will cost you only $1655 to pump the price to the magical $1000 barrier. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
June 09, 2016, 04:34:46 AM
comparing to the time this topic was created July seems a much more reasonable time to hit the $600+ mark. and I still believe the mid July is the correct prediction for $600 and the way market has moved so far shows this too. besides there is not much left between current price ~$570 ish and the $600 mark.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 09, 2016, 03:46:12 AM
Bitcoin is trending up. When will the price hit $600?
Please cast your vote and discuss.

To be honest, I was pretty disappointed when bitcoin hit $590 but just stopped and hanged around at the $580 level instead of climbing up till it's $600. However, I think that we should see it hit max. July.

But I think it is probable that it'll hit this week, even. Let's wait and see.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
June 09, 2016, 02:46:58 AM
I think this is possible this year due to the halving that is coming this year, there is a good chance that this will happen if everything will go well

In July, the price could be around the $600 level. Even just the halving expectation can push the price higher.
Now bitcoin has been cross $600, and that is really good for us, i am not surprise on it, because everyone know that halving is really helpful to increasing the price of bitcoins. So bitcoin has come $600, and it is not hurry, because people think that bitcoin will come cross at this price on July, but  bitcoin do work very good and i think in July bitcoin will be reached at $800 to $1100.   

Im not really surprise if it will reach to 600$ or even 1k$ because it has history that bitcoin really go for that price and halving has great effect unto it, it gives positive trust to people to buy more btc because it has intended month to be happen and people nowadays are not rushing to sell their coins instead they rather save it so they can earn more profit to it and thats really gave bitcoins price to rise up.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 09, 2016, 01:57:35 AM
I think this is possible this year due to the halving that is coming this year, there is a good chance that this will happen if everything will go well

In July, the price could be around the $600 level. Even just the halving expectation can push the price higher.
Now bitcoin has been cross $600, and that is really good for us, i am not surprise on it, because everyone know that halving is really helpful to increasing the price of bitcoins. So bitcoin has come $600, and it is not hurry, because people think that bitcoin will come cross at this price on July, but  bitcoin do work very good and i think in July bitcoin will be reached at $800 to $1100.   
Activity: 826
June 08, 2016, 08:44:49 PM
Oh! now there is nothing left for discussing the predictions of reaching the price to $600, as now bitcoin has reached at $600, now we have to talk about that when will the price reach to $700 .

look below bitcoin is now available at $600

it is the screenshot of a few minutes ago from now,

Yobit is a joke exchange which no one beside you takes seriously apparently.

We want to see exchanges as Bitfinex, Kraken, Bitstamp and the Chinese giant exchanges to reach $600 and not Yobit.

Well the way I see it, I only see that exchange as alt coin exchange.

So anything promoted in prices for bitcoin - should be rechecked at an actual exchange that sells only bitcoin to begin with lol.

Also, I wouldnt want to take my chances there since I noticed people been having common complains of their lack of support.
Pages:
Jump to: