Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high - page 11. (Read 37776 times)

Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
November 12, 2017, 02:12:08 PM
It is really being insane that the price is 7000 USD. This  makes the investors go away from Bitcoin and try to invest in something else. Also Bitcoin owners and miners try to mine and sell directly after that because they think that Bitcoin price is very high and on its TOP .  

It was near the 7900 usd actually. But overall it was much bigger then most of us expected. It was overpriced probably with all these news about 2x coming and futures in chicago exchange. Right now is correction. I don't see anything bad for bitcoin still. They are playing with us but they can not force us to do what they want if we think by our own and analyzing the market carefully.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
November 12, 2017, 02:02:40 PM
The rising bitcoin price makes me go crazy, and it scares me if at any time the bitcoin price goes down, it's a bubble that makes many people worry. I do not want to see bitcoin prices under $5,000 and now prices keep falling, hopefully this can survive at $5,500-$6,000.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 12, 2017, 01:47:36 PM
Bitcoin costs cannot be predicted, since the cost depends on you themselves, when it comes to bitcoin costs in the group of marketplace need so the higher the market demand then your cost may also increase
you are right in part...here demand decreased...I don't see another reason in the fall of the value
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 01:17:56 PM
It is really being insane that the price is 7000 USD. This  makes the investors go away from Bitcoin and try to invest in something else. Also Bitcoin owners and miners try to mine and sell directly after that because they think that Bitcoin price is very high and on its TOP .  
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
November 11, 2017, 07:46:42 AM
Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

Yes it is, people ignored bitcoin when it's price was not that high. People got interested in bitcoin when people heard that bitcoin is very profitable and it's price grew in thousands of dollars. It's a good thing because more and more people are investing bitcoin which makes it's price even higher.

I think its not underestimated but people didn't really re-discover bitcoin up until this year. 2017 is really a "breakout" year for bitcoin because the price has risen to 700% and we haven't seen anything like this in history. And this year a lot bitcoin has exponentially grow not only in prices but in its user based. You can see the trading platform customers has ballooned to significant proportions as well. So in relation to that, bitcoin price also rises. This is just the tip of the iceberg and I'm expecting that 2018 will also be a great year for bitcoin. Some says that that the price could go to the moon.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 07:12:02 AM
Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Yes it is, people ignored bitcoin when it's price was not that high. People got interested in bitcoin when people heard that bitcoin is very profitable and it's price grew in thousands of dollars. It's a good thing because more and more people are investing bitcoin which makes it's price even higher.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
November 11, 2017, 07:09:01 AM

A good answer of yes or maybe. Bitcoin gives lots of potentials for people to invest and earn much than their regular day job. As Bitcoin price goes higher and higher, many people are even enticed to know and try it. Some friends I know, they stop looking for a job but they focus more on how they can bitcoin instead. Glad that bitcoin is rising it's value all the more from the time it was launched.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 11, 2017, 06:20:35 AM

For the fact that the value of bitcoins was continuously rising, there would be an expected increase in number of users because I think most of them were tempted on the high value of bitcoins being shown. From here some considered it as an income without bothering to search a job because they are earning a huge sum of money in just facing the computer and work with some tradings, investment, or any other means of earning.

i agree on you,  Its going higher because I guess there are many users on this online job right now.  We cant control on bitcoin price because as much as we trust Bitcoin,  the higher price it will increase the value on it.  We can receive income without bothering to find some online for you to gain extra money. In this online job,  by posting something that people can learn,  you can gain much money like your working in other country.
The price will keep grow because a lot of people authorized bitcoin so it will keep really high.They enjoys so the price also keep grow day by day.Its like virus that you can't handle to spread and non stop to get high,see the price now of bitcoin its already 20x high than 10 years.If this will keep continue i think all over the world will do invest here and because of that the price also will get high

Yes probably best investment in the world at the moment is bitcoin. We will all agree on this, just this year price jumped 7x times this year, with all time high record this year.
So investing in bitcoin is more then good call or choice for some people or even better option is to be retirement fund. With some small investment of 10k right now in 10 years this can be more then 10 times for 10 years investment.

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
November 11, 2017, 04:43:54 AM
That's great to hear if it's true that bitcoin prices rise high again because I think as of now is to low ,so that if it's true a lot of bitcoiners are going to happy for this kind of news . Hoping that it's true .
The fact is at the very present moment, the market price of bitcoin is at its peak value and it will continue to rise in the very similar fashion in the coming days.

This is really a very good news especially for the ones who are holding their bitcoins as they are continuously earning more and more amount of profit. I am very much hopeful that bitcoin will bring lot of good news for its investors in the near future.

Activity: 308
November 11, 2017, 04:40:38 AM

For the fact that the value of bitcoins was continuously rising, there would be an expected increase in number of users because I think most of them were tempted on the high value of bitcoins being shown. From here some considered it as an income without bothering to search a job because they are earning a huge sum of money in just facing the computer and work with some tradings, investment, or any other means of earning.

i agree on you,  Its going higher because I guess there are many users on this online job right now.  We cant control on bitcoin price because as much as we trust Bitcoin,  the higher price it will increase the value on it.  We can receive income without bothering to find some online for you to gain extra money. In this online job,  by posting something that people can learn,  you can gain much money like your working in other country.
The price will keep grow because a lot of people authorized bitcoin so it will keep really high.They enjoys so the price also keep grow day by day.Its like virus that you can't handle to spread and non stop to get high,see the price now of bitcoin its already 20x high than 10 years.If this will keep continue i think all over the world will do invest here and because of that the price also will get high
Activity: 390
November 11, 2017, 04:25:42 AM

i agree on you,  Its going higher because I guess there are many users on this online job right now.  We cant control on bitcoin price because as much as we trust Bitcoin,  the higher price it will increase the value on it.  We can receive income without bothering to find some online for you to gain extra money. In this online job,  by posting something that people can learn,  you can gain much money like your working in other country.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 11, 2017, 03:50:27 AM

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 08, 2017, 12:57:32 AM
Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin. Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?
this is temporary effect
when crypto currencies will become much more popular than now - it will stop grow that fast.
You cannot control the price because the supply is limited and we don't know what the whales will be thinking, if they hold their bitcoins
and the demand continue to increase then surely we can still see a growing value of bitcoin.
The whales are the one who are manipulating the price because they loads of bitcoin in their wallet and if they really want to increase or decrease the price of bitcoin then they can do it for sure and the best thing to do with our small amount of bitcoins is to just hold it for long term because these price changes that are happening like dips will not become permanent and the price of bitcoin will still go the top.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
November 07, 2017, 09:49:10 PM
Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin. Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?
this is temporary effect
when crypto currencies will become much more popular than now - it will stop grow that fast.
You cannot control the price because the supply is limited and we don't know what the whales will be thinking, if they hold their bitcoins
and the demand continue to increase then surely we can still see a growing value of bitcoin.
Activity: 167
November 07, 2017, 08:20:41 PM

I dont think so. its still the choice of the user. They dont need to stop working just to watch the price of bitcoin. because right now its almost stable. Unlike the past months its pump very high and get decrease in just a couple of seconds.
I think if someone leaves his job because to focus on bitcoin it's just an increase in the number of bitcoin users.
I think they do not have to stop working just because they see bitcoin rising high and I also do not understand the thinking of those who stop working to focus on bitcoin, just the desire to earn a lot of money because of the high bitcoin price.
whereas I think they work while also able to earn money from bitcoin by investing their money in bitcoin and not having to leave the main job in the real world.
Activity: 124
November 07, 2017, 07:23:59 PM
this is temporary effect
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 07:03:56 PM
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 06:47:34 PM
As of today, the price is really going high, as high as $6400. Maybe tomorrow we can crossed $6500 so if anyone still have doubts then I don't know what will really sway you to believed that bitcoin is real and here to stay.

Day by day the bitcoin awareness is increasing this we have to accept first due to the rate increase of bitcoin lot of people holding the bitcoin in the expectation of more hike in rate it not wrong and we are here to make profit only and at the same time we have a very big dream which can be achieved with the help of Bitcoin only. Hopefully bitcoin users are growing and the demand will increase so we have to react accordingly.

Obviously, this year alone bitcoin has gaining wide acceptance, although not the acceptance that we are expecting, not yet. But the rate of adoption is really going places, so its just a matter of time before anyone I mean any store online will accept bitcoin as mode of payment. We just need patience here.

We need a passion to see more reach of price .The price of bitcoin is now keep on raising. Now it reach the stable value of 6000$ and today price is 6350$.You can expect this to reach any peak now. So good to see this high reach of price. If it's further raise means, I will sell my Bitcoins.

I guess the mental barrier is $6500 now. But no one can stop you dude for making the sell because the price is really high and its already ripe for picking, meaning its really good for selling. But on the other hand, I will still continue and hodl for a bit and see how it goes. Although I believed that is better to sell from time to time to put the coin in circulation, but for me its better to hodl for at least a little longer to really maximized your profits.
It’s a very good news that bitcoin price is going high and why not the price will go high because bitcoin is doing a very good job here and its users are also going to work hard and as we know that bitcoin is now one of the strong and stable currency in world and there is a very big support with bitcoin from the world so for sure bitcoin price will be high.
Yeah, it is very good to hear that bitcoin rise high many people are feel happy and become more willing in investing in bitcoin. Therefore, if the bitcoin price was continuous in rising, so bitcoin will be considered that the most stronger or very top cryptocurrency among the others and it is good reputation to bitcoin. Furthermore, if the price of bitcoin still rise it is the perfect time to sell our bitcoin, so don't miss this moment and grab the opportunities and don't waste it.
Activity: 462
November 07, 2017, 06:46:41 PM

It's possible that the reason why some people do that is because of bitcoin price rising. Maybe if people alread know about the price of each btc and the benefits of having it there is possibilities that they will dicided to end their own jobs.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 06:41:19 PM

Definitely yes. People will not be curious about bitcoin if they didn't know about the constant increase of the bitcoin price. They are now interested to know about bitcoin because they already see the advantage of it because the bitcoin price increase is not a joke and there are a lot of people who benefited in joining bitcoin and earning bitcoin unlike those people who are just keep on ignoring and refusing bitcoin. Now, people wake up from the reality because of the high price of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: