Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high - page 9. (Read 37776 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 06:47:11 AM
What is happening to the current price has been predicted by many users, decentralization system proved effective to make bitcoin more popular, the number of banned bitcoin government never diminish the interest of the users.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 06:19:06 AM
For now bitcoin price is high and i think it is rise up again by investing in bitcoin but we all know that the price of bitcoin is not stable to rise up and if bitcoin is rise high we all know that the price of bitcoin is going back to low price based on my experienced but i hope that bitcoin price is not going back to low price instead going to high price.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 02:01:13 PM
Bitcoin has reached the 10k market , but not so high. The profit from investing BTC will be enormous for sure next year.

Not so high? You aware than just this november the price dipped to below 6k? And in a month we're almost double that already. The pace btc has taken is pretty crazy at this point. Btc has proven a lot this year

Yes, bitcoin is almost double price and now bitcoin is too high. It is our greedy if we want all the time more and more, see the previous year history of bitcoin then we couldn't imagine that in this year 2017 bitcoin give us a lot of profit. That's why we feel happy what ever we get profit from bitcoin.   

Yes, the bitcoin price is very very high. Further growth depends on the greed of people. As you wrote people want more and more.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 29, 2017, 09:34:45 AM
Bitcoin has reached the 10k market , but not so high. The profit from investing BTC will be enormous for sure next year.

Not so high? You aware than just this november the price dipped to below 6k? And in a month we're almost double that already. The pace btc has taken is pretty crazy at this point. Btc has proven a lot this year

Yes, bitcoin is almost double price and now bitcoin is too high. It is our greedy if we want all the time more and more, see the previous year history of bitcoin then we couldn't imagine that in this year 2017 bitcoin give us a lot of profit. That's why we feel happy what ever we get profit from bitcoin.   
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 09:28:25 AM

This is already an anticipated situation for the BTC industry because many people are curious, investing and trading the cryptocurrency. But, people should still move on, and when it comes to trading, commendable tactis are still best.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 29, 2017, 09:11:02 AM

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 08:46:51 AM
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 29, 2017, 08:38:03 AM
Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

Based on my observation, there are some people who already stop working because they already saw how bitcoin value increases day by day and dealing with bitcoin when it comes in earning is more higher than their wages in their real job. To be honest, I even heard from my friend that his friend decided not to go to school anymore because he earned a lot of profits here and prefer to take this as a serious job. Money is kind of powerful, nowadays.
Oh yeah, that’s true! Some people quit their job because what they earn from Bitcoin is more than what their job gives. But I won’t really advise someone to do such a thing. I will say if you’re able to combine both Bitcoin and your regular job, then you should continue with both and earn double income every month than leaving one. And regular job is more stable than Bitcoin, even if you’re being paid less.

Yes, I agree too. There are many people who are interested to join bitcoin. Some of them quit on their job because they wanted to work with bitcoin and encourage other people to join too. Many people are interested because they can earn too much because of bitcoin. I was really shocked on bitcoin price infact I was really surprised.
Activity: 210
November 29, 2017, 08:06:07 AM
It is good ti know and hear that the rate of bitcoin continuously increases . But it is better if I have it also Smiley cause I don't have even a little bit of bitcoin and I wish I can have some soon 😂😂😂😂😂
Activity: 198
November 29, 2017, 07:47:24 AM
Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Maybe
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
November 29, 2017, 07:30:08 AM

Based on my observation, there are some people who already stop working because they already saw how bitcoin value increases day by day and dealing with bitcoin when it comes in earning is more higher than their wages in their real job. To be honest, I even heard from my friend that his friend decided not to go to school anymore because he earned a lot of profits here and prefer to take this as a serious job. Money is kind of powerful, nowadays.
Oh yeah, that’s true! Some people quit their job because what they earn from Bitcoin is more than what their job gives. But I won’t really advise someone to do such a thing. I will say if you’re able to combine both Bitcoin and your regular job, then you should continue with both and earn double income every month than leaving one. And regular job is more stable than Bitcoin, even if you’re being paid less.
Activity: 212
November 29, 2017, 02:04:19 AM

I still haven't seen people interested in Bitcoin, however I have talked about it with a few and it's been pretty interesting to see their perspectives, to say the least. It's not exactly interesting to talk with some of them but it is good to see some outsiders' views on the crypto anyway. Not sure why they started to care now, but I guess that's just how it goes for a lot of these people. Not like it really matters that much to me now.
Yah. I am too shocked seeing that it actually reaches 10 thousand dollars and it is very a good news for many users and especially to those bounty hunters like me.
Activity: 354
November 28, 2017, 10:33:29 AM

I think somehow yes, because people will choose where they can earn a lot that makes them sustain their need in their life everyday. Maybe the price of bitcoin can affect the job of the people to choose bitcoin than their real job. But it is their choose not us.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
November 28, 2017, 10:27:23 AM
Yes,obviously. Bitcoin prices rise high and it is increasing day by day. Now it is very expensive. Before couple of years ago, bitcoin price was very low.But now it's price is high
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
November 28, 2017, 10:22:08 AM
maybe, because the biggest factor that makes bitcoin price is high is because bitcoin demand is high and bitcoin supply is low, thats makes bitcoin price is high or low, maybe people that quit their job for bitcoin is the one of many people that want to know and want to have a bitcoin
Activity: 504
November 28, 2017, 09:20:02 AM

There is a chance that because of that very reason, bitcoin's price increases. There is what we call a law of demand in economics, whereby if a certain thing has more demands then the price of it increases as well. I think not only bitcoin do this thing, it has been applies to a lot of products now and even before.
Activity: 182
November 28, 2017, 07:51:44 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
November 28, 2017, 07:35:22 AM

of course with the rise in bitcoin prices makes bitcoin increasingly popular and many people are switching to bitcoin because they see an advantage here
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
November 28, 2017, 07:31:18 AM
I'm interested in another point. Buyers whose services are priced in bitcoins do not change them due to the huge growth of bitcoin? It turns out that the price of services in Fiat is becoming more expensive. For example, the creation of signatures.
Activity: 67
People First Profit will Follow.
November 28, 2017, 07:22:00 AM

August 2017 believers say's bitcoin will reach up to $10K and none believers say's bitcoin will be a bubble and now Nov 28, 2017 bitcoin price almost reach out $10k my goodness! believers is real!
Pages:
Jump to: