Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin provide income on line? - page 3. (Read 34832 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 12:29:23 AM
Bitcoin is a source of income for many people and it's help a lot for many reason.Online job such as bitcoin is the one who helps me to provide a lot,and to become a rich someday..
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
September 29, 2017, 12:12:47 AM
many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?
There are many jobs online that pays bitcoins and a lot of people who really knew about bitcoins grab this opportunity. You can earn bitcoins by means of trading and you can earn also by joining signature campaign here in the forum so maybe some people who have done this job have already been rich.
In this forum, there are many companies are offering many jobs. Because of this forum, many people has now a good job that is really paying big amount of money. We can be rich by working in this forum.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 29, 2017, 12:06:14 AM

Looking at the current situation of mine I think that this is positive approach towards the bitcoin. There are so many ways which I have followed until now and all of them are filling up my wallets like never before. The more I'm involved in the crypto world the more opportunities are there for me. Now a days ICO investment is in my hot list and I just love making investment in it. There are lot of scams I know but I do it very carefully because I love my money. But whatever it is I'm earning huge from these investments. Additionally signatures will always be there as good way to earn decent money. I just like everything about crypto and how they give us money. :-)

Activity: 311
September 28, 2017, 10:48:39 PM
I do not work and just focus on bitcoin, but I feel bitcoin is my best job as long as I have a job. even most some of my friends prefer to focus on bitcoin and leave their job. but their decision so far so good with the results that have been obtained from bitcoin. Yes, all those who join in bitcoin will get life wellbeing.

yes if the person who is already able to produce something from bitcoin will definitely choose the bitcoin and for that person
new join bitcoin may still be confusion how to get the result of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2017, 10:19:08 PM
I do not work and just focus on bitcoin, but I feel bitcoin is my best job as long as I have a job. even most some of my friends prefer to focus on bitcoin and leave their job. but their decision so far so good with the results that have been obtained from bitcoin. Yes, all those who join in bitcoin will get life wellbeing.

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 09:04:52 PM
My anwswer is a big YES! Bitcoin is a great opportunity for all people, its really provide a good income. As for now many sites having an online job. But here in bitcoin is so easy to do. Actuallyu it is really big help to me a lot. So if many people wants to earn money, just share it to others to your friends or to your family.
Activity: 340
September 28, 2017, 08:05:52 PM
You see this signature down my post? I believe some people live off it. Cheesy As for me I'll be contented if it pays for my internet bill so I have one less thing to worry about. Don't take my word for it though. Even if you spend an entire day here you probably wouldn't really earn your salary's worth in bitcoins (unless the exchange rate in your country is really high). Still, try to join one. At least we're getting paid as we learn, how ever small it maybe.

Probably one of the surest way to earn bitcoin is to offer services or goods in exchange. May I know what country you are in? You mentioned you work in a factory but you seem computer-literate, have you considered doing tasks online? Not faucets though, they pay measly satoshis. If you are living in a country with lots of people using bitcoins you can also probably do stuff for them and get BTC in return. Looks like working a regular job but at least what you're paid in increases in value.

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?

There are many online jobs that offers bitcoin as its form of payment to your job. A good example would be signature campaign, before the income here was not that good but after many price hike on the value of bitcoin the daily income on my signature campaigns also grew. Today my earnings from signature campaign would reach 9,000 pesos monthly and that is very helpful to me and my family.

Did you mean PhP? You got that only from signature campaigns? I just got 800 last month, internet bill is 1,800, haha! Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Yes ofcourse because bitcoin is profitable as we know. And we also know that there is so many ways of earning here. Just like me im joinong in a signature campaign to earn some tokens and exchanging it to become bitcoin.
Activity: 112
September 28, 2017, 07:39:45 PM
I quit my job just to be a stay at home mom and taking care of my daughter is my greatest prize from it. Even though I have no work as of the moment, doing signature campaigns and posting in forums provided me an income as a mom. Bitcoin has helped ,any people earn money just by staying at home or passing the time during lunchbreaks at work. It is so amazing to think that bitcoin actually works for many.
Activity: 208
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 28, 2017, 06:45:27 PM
You see this signature down my post? I believe some people live off it. Cheesy As for me I'll be contented if it pays for my internet bill so I have one less thing to worry about. Don't take my word for it though. Even if you spend an entire day here you probably wouldn't really earn your salary's worth in bitcoins (unless the exchange rate in your country is really high). Still, try to join one. At least we're getting paid as we learn, how ever small it maybe.

Probably one of the surest way to earn bitcoin is to offer services or goods in exchange. May I know what country you are in? You mentioned you work in a factory but you seem computer-literate, have you considered doing tasks online? Not faucets though, they pay measly satoshis. If you are living in a country with lots of people using bitcoins you can also probably do stuff for them and get BTC in return. Looks like working a regular job but at least what you're paid in increases in value.

There are many online jobs that offers bitcoin as its form of payment to your job. A good example would be signature campaign, before the income here was not that good but after many price hike on the value of bitcoin the daily income on my signature campaigns also grew. Today my earnings from signature campaign would reach 9,000 pesos monthly and that is very helpful to me and my family.

Did you mean PhP? You got that only from signature campaigns? I just got 800 last month, internet bill is 1,800, haha! Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
It is just really an extra income for me. Because I don't want to be relying on something like that which can be gone in a week, not like a job in which they give you a fixed salary in which you can rely on. Also if I will be able to pick what my salary is I will stick into Fiat rather than Bitcoin because although it gave us the ability to earn it also gave us the chance to lose the value of it. But it is a good thing that Bitcoin can be reliable to you, even for myself.
Indeed. Although bitcoin can do really provide online, it is still in need to have physical job to work on since earning your income through bitcoin do really takes time even you do have many ways of earning bitcoin. Working in bitcoin to gather income online is not just enough to be dependent so it is still in need to have physical job while working into bitcoin to make it more beneficial in your part to have an assurance of gaining much larger income when those two are combined.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 28, 2017, 05:55:19 PM
Because bitcoin can be obtained and more familiar in the online world then bitcoin is a very good source of income from online. There are many ways to get bitcoin from online, but the more familiar is to earn revenue from this forum by participating in various campaigns.

Bitcoin was created online and accessed of it can be done mostly online so obviously the ways and opportunities to earned it can be find online.

With proper research and seriousness to get more knowledge to earn bitcoin, campaigns here in the forum will just be your extra options as there are lots opportunites to earn bitcoin even without participating in a campaign.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 28, 2017, 05:46:44 PM
I am sure, can make money from bitcoin because has alot proven. There are some friends teaching me about trading or faucet sites that provide bitcoin for free. So, i can collect more satoshi.

You can make money from bitcoin and you have to work properly with it. And with faucets, those are not reliable anymore because it will only provide a very a small fraction of bitcoin which you will not be feeling it. This is the only thing that is not profitable anymore though there are people that are still working on it and getting profit by being the developer and owner of it.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
September 28, 2017, 03:39:10 PM
Because bitcoin can be obtained and more familiar in the online world then bitcoin is a very good source of income from online. There are many ways to get bitcoin from online, but the more familiar is to earn revenue from this forum by participating in various campaigns.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
September 28, 2017, 03:04:14 PM
as far as I know now many online job offerings that work only at home and not just bitcoin only offered but still many others.
but if bitcoin is an online business that offers substantial income compared to other online business, but there are still many people who are not familiar with bitcoin.
It is the best thing about the bitcoin that you will be able to earn smart income even not going to office and no need to move from your house now many people are earning from bitcoin through doing this online job, bitcoin joining the signature campaign and the bounty campaign are the source of online income.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 28, 2017, 03:03:37 PM

A lot of people are getting interested in bitcoin because they can earn a lot of money from it. It's true that you can earn more money in bitcoin compared from working for 8 hours at work. That's why a lot of people quit their job and focus on bitcoin. However, if you have a good career you can still earn bitcoin on your free time without quitting work.
Activity: 518
September 28, 2017, 02:55:41 PM
I am sure, can make money from bitcoin because has alot proven. There are some friends teaching me about trading or faucet sites that provide bitcoin for free. So, i can collect more satoshi.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
September 28, 2017, 02:18:31 PM
Bitcoin is like such an amazing currency that provide money only just for holding after buy without doing anything,  people can able to enjoy and see their money growing...  you can work for bitcoin,  in online Justt google about it..

I agree but it will be better if you work to earn even more bitcoin and money. With those money you have, you can buy more bitcoin. Moreover, you can use your bitcoin for many different purposes to gain more bitcoin such as trading or buying hashrate. It depends on you. Bitcoin provides us many different types of earning Wink
Yeah, no limit when you want to make money from bitcoin, there are many option for you.
To be honest, Bitcoin is the best place for every one has not much money to invest. Because you can work in campaign in this forum to make money easy, not like other field need us have money at first Lips sealed
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 01:29:10 PM
Bitcoin is like such an amazing currency that provide money only just for holding after buy without doing anything,  people can able to enjoy and see their money growing...  you can work for bitcoin,  in online Justt google about it..

I agree but it will be better if you work to earn even more bitcoin and money. With those money you have, you can buy more bitcoin. Moreover, you can use your bitcoin for many different purposes to gain more bitcoin such as trading or buying hashrate. It depends on you. Bitcoin provides us many different types of earning Wink
Activity: 760
Merit: 109
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 28, 2017, 12:12:23 PM
Bitcoin is like such an amazing currency that provide money only just for holding after buy without doing anything,  people can able to enjoy and see their money growing...  you can work for bitcoin,  in online Justt google about it..
Activity: 261
September 28, 2017, 12:04:30 PM
Yep bitcoin can provide our needs nowadays because some people are making money through bitcoin . Or   bitcoin may be greater  than your salary work.
Activity: 280
September 28, 2017, 11:22:30 AM

Some people nowadays are making money through bitcoin. They can earn as high as your salary working in the factory while at home. I read many stories that they already resigned on their regular jobs and make bitcoin as their FULL TIME job. Some people are in bitcoin and make it as their PART TIME job so that they can earned extra money for their families. Some students also earned bitcoin to support their studies.

They are afraid to let go of everything, their planning is too long so that most are still tied up with real work. In my opinion, bitcoin requires action to be done quickly because we will be left if it is anxious to withdraw from the main job, it takes courage to become an online entrepreneur from bitcoin. Income earned is very clear and can even be used as a guide of life.

True what he said, when we will release the real job, then we must be ready to accept the risks. Income bitcoin may be greater than workers in the factory, the way is simple enough just to continue to work and often trade. Everyone can follow this bitcoin forum with a clear reason and purpose for everything to be smoothly and safely controlled so as to achieve the desired goal of getting more money.
#regardforsucces
Pages:
Jump to: