Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin provide income on line? - page 6. (Read 34832 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 26, 2017, 02:04:40 PM
many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?

There are many online jobs that offer bitcoin for payment, and bitcoin opened a lot of opportunities to provide income for those who work online. A lot of people quit their job because they earn more when through bitcoin compared to working for eight hours. I also have a job, but I must admit working online pays higher than my salary.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 26, 2017, 01:57:45 PM

Trading can be profitable activity if trader is able to follow given rules:Money management,proven strategies,cutting loses vice versa.For example:You feel greedy when your positon is in green  and gonna to take profit before price hit a resistance level.

That is mandatory and a must thing to do.

Can't imagine a person will enter trading activity without those mandatory things to do. For some, it's difficult to follow all the given guidelines but it's fine to made a mistake during early phase. It will be automatically learned on the way. But in order to follow it properly, we must be serious in pursuing our goals to be a succesful trader someday.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 01:38:40 PM
many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?
you can still earn extra revenue in bitcoin even if you are still working in the factory, you just need to take the time to see and pay attention to the opportunity on bitcoin bounty project on the forum.
Lots of bounty project programs that you can choose and do in your spare time, and you will be able to generate a pretty good income.
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
September 26, 2017, 01:06:47 PM
Yes surely Bitcoin provide us another extra income online. The most bitcoiners around the world keep using and trading bitcoin, and working for it online because it is generating an income for them for sure. With Bitcoin you can earning online in many ways, it is also easy to use, safe and having low fees of transactions. Also its growing price motivate more people to use it

Yeah trading bitcoin like peer to peer transactions is a good strategies that other investors benefited from the earning they had from bitcoin. Also with another crypto currencies, many investors also gain good income from selling another coins just to earn much more bitcoin in order to boost their income and grow their holding investments.

Trading can be profitable activity if trader is able to follow given rules:Money management,proven strategies,cutting loses vice versa.For example:You feel greedy when your positon is in green  and gonna to take profit before price hit a resistance level.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 26, 2017, 11:30:38 AM
Yes surely Bitcoin provide us another extra income online. The most bitcoiners around the world keep using and trading bitcoin, and working for it online because it is generating an income for them for sure. With Bitcoin you can earning online in many ways, it is also easy to use, safe and having low fees of transactions. Also its growing price motivate more people to use it

Yeah trading bitcoin like peer to peer transactions is a good strategies that other investors benefited from the earning they had from bitcoin. Also with another crypto currencies, many investors also gain good income from selling another coins just to earn much more bitcoin in order to boost their income and grow their holding investments.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 26, 2017, 10:37:18 AM
There are many sites to earn bitcoins by competing surveys, offers and many things but look for trusted sites which actually pays to their users other are scam so be careful.

Yes thats true, and if you are looking for bigger amount tahn answering surveys I think it will be a great idea if you join your account into signature campaigns , it will provide you enough money if you have something to buy and spen, but patience is needed so you can be able to become fruitful and determination as well as the qualitypost are the keys to success in campaigns but some are liar they dont give what a user deserve.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
September 26, 2017, 10:21:37 AM
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 26, 2017, 10:16:10 AM
There are many sites to earn bitcoins by competing surveys, offers and many things but look for trusted sites which actually pays to their users other are scam so be careful.
Actually, there are some way to earn bitcoin and having bitcoin can help us to gain much income. Furthermore,  you can really earn money from bitcoin and we all know that it is very effective. You should used bitcoin because it can really help you to make income and it can help you to become rich.

Bitcoin is an additional source of income for majority of people and if your income in bitcoin is limited then it will be very hard for you to become only rich with it but if you keep on earning good amount and save without spending it and if price reaches to the moon in future then it can make you rich for sure.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
September 26, 2017, 10:03:39 AM
Actually, there are some way to earn bitcoin and having bitcoin can help us to gain much income. Furthermore,  you can really earn money from bitcoin and we all know that it is very effective. You should used bitcoin because it can really help you to make income and it can help you to become rich.
Activity: 668
DogData
September 26, 2017, 09:51:34 AM
as far as I know now many online job offerings that work only at home and not just bitcoin only offered but still many others.
but if bitcoin is an online business that offers substantial income compared to other online business, but there are still many people who are not familiar with bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
September 26, 2017, 05:12:22 AM
The presence of bitcoin brings a positive impact for everyone, now they can earn extra when online, many choices we can do for example faucet claims, join PTC program, trading to invest cloud mining.

Yes there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin just like how you earn fiat if you just work hard to find it. In this forum perhaps, you can earn money just by searching the forum in the services section and in the altcoin section for bounties. If you also have a skill and someone wanted like you in the forum then you can communicate with that person and offer him your services. Bitcoin has been a big help for people especially those that need extra income and some even considered it as main source of income since they are earning more from bitcoin than their actual job offline.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
September 26, 2017, 04:48:31 AM
Absolutely true, i think bitcoin does and can provide additional or extra income online so long as you are willing to dedicate time to it.  I think that in the short term, Whales/holders of many btc are the ones quick to make a profit due to trading so i'm not certain its a reliable source of main income however, long term wise it certainly can do even if you don't have lots of bitcoin.  There is the increasing of bitcoin, income from signature campaigns, trading, tokens, bounty, airdrops etc. I think if one is willing to put it the hard work then surely there is money to be made by everyone.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
September 26, 2017, 04:27:25 AM
A lot of people around me, along with me are earning money from Bitcoin, like many online outsourcing sites Bitcoin is also playing a good role to offer different types of working facilities, such as investment, trading and marketing job. So those are very good features for earning money by staying at home.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
September 26, 2017, 03:48:17 AM
as my cousin said and he already make bitcoin as source of his income i'm just hoping one day if i joined signature campaign i'll be accepted so that i can earn money from here and i want to save money also.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
September 25, 2017, 07:11:03 PM
Yes, bitcoin provide income online specially on those students who has problem paying thier tuition fees. Bitcoin can be a side line by students to earn money money if they dont to be a working student,cause bitcoin can be done on school and at home.
Bitcoin is a big help especially to those students, not only for them but also for us, I think we will have a good future in bitcoin.

It provides a means of getting income online. Since the introduction of Bitcoin in my life I have been able to secure a couple of freelance jobs online and gotten paid for them. This is a clear demonstration of what students and the unemployed stand to get should they get hired for Bitcoin.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 06:03:05 PM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency meaning it does not have physical value and the only way you can earn it is thru online no one can earn bitcoin without using the internet yes its true that bitcoin provide income online and many are now doing it and some start learning crypto currencies
Bit coin does not have any physical value but still it is more prices worthy and the importance of the bitcoin is higher than any other currency. Bitcoin is giving the chance to the people to earn good money even if they do not have any other source for money but bitcoin is the opportunity for people to earn money even remains at home doing online job. Writing the posts and joining the signature campaign is the good source for it.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
September 23, 2017, 07:42:26 AM
Yes, bitcoin provide income online specially on those students who has problem paying thier tuition fees. Bitcoin can be a side line by students to earn money money if they dont to be a working student,cause bitcoin can be done on school and at home.
Bitcoin is a big help especially to those students, not only for them but also for us, I think we will have a good future in bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 23, 2017, 07:26:56 AM
Indeed! In Signature Campaign, for example, the higher your rank means the bigger money you can get. I have a friend (whom told me about this forum) who has a salary of around 120 USD or more/month from his Signature Campaign alone not to mention his Social Media Campaign, and Translation Campaign salary.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
September 23, 2017, 07:18:40 AM
That's the good thing about in bitcoin, As I can see with it bitcoin is to those people who is open unto it and have interest to know what it is. Bitcoin is to all people have financially broke, unemployed, students who don't have enough money to sustain their tuition fee, and to those undergraduate in grade school, and others.
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
September 23, 2017, 01:11:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: