Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin provide income on line? - page 47. (Read 34832 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
March 03, 2017, 06:10:25 PM
Bitcoin is the best source of income that i have ever tried since i was finding source of income. In bitcoin it is easy to earn few bucks if you are person that have a lot of determination and patience then earning money in bitcoin will be easy for you. I do altcoin trading and also investment in other site and now i'm earning pretty well and i can earn without wasting any effort.
It is really difficult to find online work that pays bitcoin but if you are technically sound then you might land some good offers as there are many projects when it comes to crypto currency but other than that i do find it difficult to find a valid job online to make bitcoin unless you come up with your own service. Trading is the best way to make some money in my opinion.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 03, 2017, 05:50:32 PM
many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?

There are lots of ways to earn online not just by doing bitcoin related works. But generally, bitcoin can provide income online and that is the doings of most of the people here in the forum.

Just imagine that a BTC0.01 today can be used now as a food budget for even 3 days if it's spend wisely. And the most interesting part, you can do online jobs while you are having a day jobs. I suggest you to ask your friends and see if you can do it also to maximize your earnings. It's still good to have a day job so don't ever leave so that your earnings from doing online works will just be saved especially bitcoin.
When doing an online job, your best option is to keep your daily job since the earnings online can be very variable so unless you are making a fortune online it is better to have both an online job and a job in real life, that way you get two incomes.
Totally agree, I see a lot of people talking about leaving their actually jobs and dedicating their time to earn bitcoin and that is the opposite of what they should do, online working and especially bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not going to guarantee you a career because it is not stable and it could go down at any moment.

It's true, here there isn't stability. The job/task you are doing today couldn't be disponible tomorrow. You don't have any guarantee to have a stable job every day to make your mothly income and live well. All money from forum earnings is extra income, extra money.

It's too risk to try living only with what the forum offers, if you have a stable and fix job don't left it to earn money online, try to work both ways, on the internet and physically where you have a job.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
March 03, 2017, 05:36:12 PM
many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?

There are lots of ways to earn online not just by doing bitcoin related works. But generally, bitcoin can provide income online and that is the doings of most of the people here in the forum.

Just imagine that a BTC0.01 today can be used now as a food budget for even 3 days if it's spend wisely. And the most interesting part, you can do online jobs while you are having a day jobs. I suggest you to ask your friends and see if you can do it also to maximize your earnings. It's still good to have a day job so don't ever leave so that your earnings from doing online works will just be saved especially bitcoin.
When doing an online job, your best option is to keep your daily job since the earnings online can be very variable so unless you are making a fortune online it is better to have both an online job and a job in real life, that way you get two incomes.
Totally agree, I see a lot of people talking about leaving their actually jobs and dedicating their time to earn bitcoin and that is the opposite of what they should do, online working and especially bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not going to guarantee you a career because it is not stable and it could go down at any moment.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
March 02, 2017, 07:45:34 PM

There are freelancing jobs online that offer Bitcoin.  Then when your friend do these freelance job, they are then paid in Bitcoin.  Getting Bitcoin does not need to open a bank so they get it directly to their bitcoin wallet and exchange it to local exchanger.  Local exchanger then have way to convert Bitcoin to fiat and send it to the people without going thru a bank account.  they just send it through remittances.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
March 02, 2017, 05:06:22 PM

There is actually a lot of ways to earn fro bitcoin which I am sure a lot of people would have suggested but don't just be carried away by the amount your friends are making but be also conscious of the risk they take which might be too much for you to bear  when you know that, then you are ready to make money and that is tjwe fundamental thing to know first...
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 02, 2017, 04:48:10 PM
Bitcoin is the best source of income that i have ever tried since i was finding source of income. In bitcoin it is easy to earn few bucks if you are person that have a lot of determination and patience then earning money in bitcoin will be easy for you. I do altcoin trading and also investment in other site and now i'm earning pretty well and i can earn without wasting any effort.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 02, 2017, 04:31:51 PM

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
March 01, 2017, 01:51:55 PM

Bitcoin has really provided extra income for most of us online because we are able to pick up part time jobs that pays us extra to complement our monthly income from our full time job.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 01, 2017, 01:20:26 PM

There are many online jobs that offers bitcoin as its form of payment to your job. A good example would be signature campaign, before the income here was not that good but after many price hike on the value of bitcoin the daily income on my signature campaigns also grew. Today my earnings from signature campaign would reach 9,000 pesos monthly and that is very helpful to me and my family.

Although the amount that we are able to earn from signature campaign is just an extra income it is indeed that a certain amount can be very help for ourselves and our family it can be used to buy grocery items, pay one of our utility bills etc. Anyway back to OP, xester is right you can find many online job whether it is required your skills or not just like what our source here in this forum other than that I guess there are some sites where you can be paid in bitcoin for writing an article if you're good at it .
Activity: 1484
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
March 01, 2017, 12:05:03 PM
Well i got lots of friends in facebook that earns more than a normal salary rate from someone who works on Fastfood chains such as mcdonalds,and jollibee. They earn money by doing some online jobs such as Signature Campaign here on this forum. Some of them have lots of accounts here just to earn more money and since they don't have jobs, they managed to used all account properly and undectected my moderators here. I myself have only 1 account because its hard for me to managed stuffs while studying.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
March 01, 2017, 11:43:56 AM

Many successful people in bitcoin decided to become full-time crypto trader or focus on HYIP network development. It's difficult choice and had to take the final decision because it requires process and time. If you decide to become full-time online worker, you don't necessarily need long adaptation, because it already has some basic about bitcoin. You just need enough capital and a strong heart. financial freedom requires a worthy sacrifice.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 01, 2017, 09:46:39 AM
Some are not working but they have their needs because of bitcoin. Bitcoin provides income in online of many people who has their account here even not working in a company or etc.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 01, 2017, 08:37:04 AM
You can also mine bitcoin from home. using come devices
Mining bitcoin needs a lot of money because you need high end mining rigs to be able to mine bitcoin well and you also need a stable internet connection to make an assurance of your mining 24/7. Mining is very expensive because you need to pay attention in doing mining rigs maintenance,internet bill and also the electricity bill and the ROI does not come to fast.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 01, 2017, 08:32:04 AM
You can also mine bitcoin from home. using come devices
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 01, 2017, 08:28:55 AM
Some of my friends are earning from bitcoin through Signature campaign and other Online jobs. Actually they were earning higher than our instructors at school. So nice!! Inspiring.

I can relate with that. I am working in the local government in our country and during the day I am focused on my work as a government employee but during the night I spent 4 hours for signature campaign and as a site moderator. My earnings online is twice bigger than my salary monthly. But of course having a permanent job is a good thing since online jobs are just supplemental work to earn more income for the family.

i think you have made much of money from doing double side job so you can made invest in bitcoin and you can buy bitcoin in any of price and i am agree that having offline job can help us to search another jobs in online. at least we can use the money from our main job for make invest in bitcoin so we can have income from bitcoin too. its make me thinking to search more jobs so i can earn more bitcoin in online and i want to make bitcoin as my source to make money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
March 01, 2017, 08:21:03 AM
Some of my friends are earning from bitcoin through Signature campaign and other Online jobs. Actually they were earning higher than our instructors at school. So nice!! Inspiring.

I can relate with that. I am working in the local government in our country and during the day I am focused on my work as a government employee but during the night I spent 4 hours for signature campaign and as a site moderator. My earnings online is twice bigger than my salary monthly. But of course having a permanent job is a good thing since online jobs are just supplemental work to earn more income for the family.
Oh nice to hear  there are many people here earning good amounts of BTC online. I also earn but only exact amount to spend for other things I need.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
March 01, 2017, 08:10:25 AM

global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
March 01, 2017, 08:01:43 AM
Not that bitcoin produce jobs for it, but there are people who offer jobs in exchange of bitcoin... You should have asked your friends on where they are getting their bitcoin... Most of them are using their skills probably...

Anyway, since you are here, can you tell us what brought you here in the forum? or if someone pointed you in this forum, I am sure that those friends of your are... Ask them where they are earning, so you could also learn what they are doing...  Smiley
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 01, 2017, 07:56:29 AM

Yes, bitcoins has provided good opportunities for many people to earn some extra money during their free time from home. I too make some decent amount from bitcoins from my signature campaign and trading. Trading is the one gives me more profits. If one can provide some services online then they can make even more money.
There are lot of possibilities are there to have online income through bitcoin systems. Our generations need to tank bitcoin for bringing up part time employment so easy that too it would be possible within our home itself. I am a student and I am able to make a decent income online just due to bitcoin ecosystem.

If bitcoin was not introduced I would have struck with PTC sites, practically there are worst than bitcoin faucets. Because with little bitcoin earning from faucets, if you save then you might get multiplication of rewards in near future but it is not at all possible with fiat payments.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
March 01, 2017, 02:22:49 AM

Yes, bitcoins has provided good opportunities for many people to earn some extra money during their free time from home. I too make some decent amount from bitcoins from my signature campaign and trading. Trading is the one gives me more profits. If one can provide some services online then they can make even more money.
Pages:
Jump to: