Author

Topic: Bitcoin puzzle transaction ~32 BTC prize to who solves it - page 247. (Read 190785 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
You are wasting your time.  The person who created the puzzle has already posted exactly how he did it.  It is random.  You will not find a pattern to predict the private keys.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
We should find a solution instead of brute forcing. What do you think?

The newest approach is very promising. As a basis we use the binaries of the private keys in a descending order and a special cellular automaton:

██░░█░░█░░██░██░     
██░█░░░████░░██   
█░█░░█░░██░░░░     
█░█░░░██░░░░░     
█░█░░████░██     
█░░█░░░░░██     
█░░░░░░░█░           
███░█░░██     
███░░░░░     
█░░██░░     
██░░░█     
█░█░█           
█░░░               
███           
██           
█           

Cellular Automaton:
Input:    ██░  █░█  ░█░  █░░  ░░░  ░░█  ░██  ███  ░░█  ░██
Output: ██░  █░█  ░█░  █░░  ░░░  ░░█  ░██  ███  ░░█  ░██

The automaton speciality is that there isn't one static rule for the output, but the output depends on how often the rule has been executed before (same column). One big hint that someone has come up with this is: All the rules in- and outputs are the same!!

Example (See beginning of first row -> second row):

██░   
  █

██░ => █    because the function is executed the (3 % x = 1) th time

then second -> third:

██░ => ░    because the function is executed the (3 % x = 2) th time

██░
  ░

When you double check the results with 6 digit US patents ( US137821, US497622 !!! ) you see where this leads to ...

Keep up the good work!

https://1trash.github.io/
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037
฿ → ∞
I can sweep for you keys in the future only from the 32btc contest. So for the 55bit key and so forth. I can't sweep any other address due to the fact that it might belong to someone.

Its really not that difficult. For Bitcore you just download their wallet with the included blockchain (300mb) and it syncs quick since their blockchain is mostly empty and just go to Debug and put in "importprivkey XXXXX" and you are all set. You can sell on Crytopia.

For BitcoinGold I just used the Coinomi app from the Android app store. Just build a new wallet and there is an option there to sweep a BitcoinGold address.

Thanks for letting me keep the funds, I will keep half and donate the other half to your LBC Pot. As soon as either Poloniex or Bitfinex allows BitcoinGold deposits.

Sure - all of what you said goes d'accord with our stab at it - limited to the puzzle transactions it shall be.

It's just that we do only care about the BTC as that is where the project started off. So transferring the funds to a custodial address then publishing the privkey refers to BTC only and means the forks become at the time of publishing the privkey accessible to everybody else.

NOT OUR PROBLEM. I might add.

So by transferring these also to custodial addresses, you would actually save them for their rightful owners, because we do not care.
Also we certainly know technically how to sweep the funds, but the hassle of another blockchain and another exchange-account seems not worth it.

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
I sweeped both your BitCore and BitcoinGold funds before somebody else got to it. Post a BitCore and BitcoinGold address in this thread and I will send them back to you.

Here are those transaction ids

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/tx.dws?172551.htm

http://btgexp.com/tx/f78617a5e6bf438c7a310639f6d8fe10c194a74be6ac98b2c329024a4d1df745

EDIT: Please post your addresses where you want the coins sent in the 32btc contest thread since its unmoderated.

Thank you for the noble offer, but it seems not worth the hassle to go for every BTC fork. (We didn't even claim Bitcoin Cash).

If you want to support the project - which would be greatly appreciated - you can keep both BitCore and BitcoinGold funds you sweeped and transfer whatever you deem appropriate to the LBC Pot (https://blockchain.info/address/1LBCPotwPzBvBcTtd7ADGzCWPXXsZE19j6).

Thank you.

If this "mode of operation" is ok for you, feel free to send me an email address via PM, we could inform you in advance of private keys found, so you could see if you can process the BitCore and BitcoinGold attached to them.

I can sweep for you keys in the future only from the 32btc contest. So for the 55bit key and so forth. I can't sweep any other address due to the fact that it might belong to someone.

Its really not that difficult. For Bitcore you just download their wallet with the included blockchain (300mb) and it syncs quick since their blockchain is mostly empty and just go to Debug and put in "importprivkey XXXXX" and you are all set. You can sell on Crytopia.

For BitcoinGold I just used the Coinomi app from the Android app store. Just build a new wallet and there is an option there to sweep a BitcoinGold address.

Thanks for letting me keep the funds, I will keep half and donate the other half to your LBC Pot. As soon as either Poloniex or Bitfinex allows BitcoinGold deposits.

legendary
฿ → ∞
I sweeped both your BitCore and BitcoinGold funds before somebody else got to it. Post a BitCore and BitcoinGold address in this thread and I will send them back to you.

http://btgexp.com/tx/f78617a5e6bf438c7a310639f6d8fe10c194a74be6ac98b2c329024a4d1df745

EDIT: Please post your addresses where you want the coins sent in the 32btc contest thread since its unmoderated.

Thank you for the noble offer, but it seems not worth the hassle to go for every BTC fork. (We didn't even claim Bitcoin Cash).

If you want to support the project - which would be greatly appreciated - you can keep both BitCore and BitcoinGold funds you sweeped and transfer whatever you deem appropriate to the LBC Pot (https://blockchain.info/address/1LBCPotwPzBvBcTtd7ADGzCWPXXsZE19j6).

Thank you.

If this "mode of operation" is ok for you, feel free to send me an email address via PM, we could inform you in advance of private keys found, so you could see if you can process the BitCore and BitcoinGold attached to them.
legendary
CoinPoker.com
Cross posting this

Congrats on finding the private key. I don't think you know but you can also claim BitCore and Bitcoin GOLD with that private key. I see you or somebody already claimed Bitcoin Cash.

legendary
#54 has been found by LBC.  They are now searching for #55.  See:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24681091
legendary
Hi everyone
I saw your topic yesterday and from yesterday I tried to find the key for account number 54 with my own program. For now, I have already tested more than 16,777,216 keys to find the key for that account, which has been not answered so far.
I know this as a benchmark for my own calculations. we'll see soon Who will succeed. I'm not likely.
You are trying about 17,000,000 per day.

LBC is trying about 190,000,000,000,000 per day.

Also, if you are sequentially searching the space for the number 54 then you are just searching addresses that LBC has already searched.

Wouldn't it make more sense to just join LBC?

I asked in his thread about what speeds my GPUs would get and my post was deleted.
I believe there is a list of supported GPUs either in that thread or on the web site.
legendary
CoinPoker.com
Hi everyone
I saw your topic yesterday and from yesterday I tried to find the key for account number 54 with my own program. For now, I have already tested more than 16,777,216 keys to find the key for that account, which has been not answered so far.
I know this as a benchmark for my own calculations. we'll see soon Who will succeed. I'm not likely.

Also, if you are sequentially searching the space for the number 54 then you are just searching addresses that LBC has already searched.

I asked in his thread about what speeds my GPUs would get and my post was deleted.
legendary
Hi everyone

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi everyone
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
The goal is to waste our valuable time, what does the OP get for sloving those Puzzles? Does it is a program language or something to get solved?

Please do not use the word "our" and speak for yourself.

Methinks your time isn't valuable at all.

Ok, I didn't thought someone would pay that much amount.
@burtW
Thanks for the link, but never seen this type of puzzles in life, looking to give a try, also did you win anytime like this puzzles?

legendary
฿ → ∞
The goal is to waste our valuable time, what does the OP get for sloving those Puzzles? Does it is a program language or something to get solved?

Please do not use the word "our" and speak for yourself.

Methinks your time isn't valuable at all.
legendary
Any info on who published this puzzle and what's their goal? Also, how would one go on about calculating those pvk decimal values and covert them to the private keys?

I don't know why but I'm smelling a big scam. Because a newbie that offer more than 12 000€ to solve a following of numbers this is strange...

The OP is not offering anything
Anyone or any group solving the puzzle, for example this group who are currently trying about 190 trillion addresses per day, get valuable Bitcoins every time they solve one of the addresses in the puzzle transaction.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Any info on who published this puzzle and what's their goal? Also, how would one go on about calculating those pvk decimal values and covert them to the private keys?

I don't know why but I'm smelling a big scam. Because a newbie that offer more than 12 000€ to solve a following of numbers this is strange...

The OP is not offering anything
legendary
CoinPoker.com
This is a surprise just don't worry about the equation formula you could do better than that good luck guy's

P.S never leave a trace when you brute force or hack etc the address.

As far as I know this is a contest and the BTC inside are free for the taking.

The creator of the contest actually replied a few months ago. This isn't considered theft.
legendary
Seems its time to run some GPUs and try to find the 54th key, since you also get it in Bitcoin Cash.

Current value of that key is around 0.62 BTC = $4000 USD.

Time to get those old ~5000-6000 series AMD gpus plugged in.
So, true, just join the LBC pool with your GPUs and join in the hunt.

Only issue now is to compile Vanitygen in Windows. Vanitygen needs to be modded to go sequentially instead of randomly.

Cygwin works but doesn't detect any GPUs.

Do not bother to do this on your own.  It has all been done and done well.  You can participate.  Read this entire thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/large-bitcoin-collider-thread-20-1877935

and this web site:

https://lbc.cryptoguru.org/stats

So far the search pool has gone sequentially through the first 9,258.60 trillion keys and it is currently searching sequentially through about 190 trillion keys per day.

You can sign up and participate using your GPUs and you also get to share in the spoils of any Bitcoins found.

I will look into it but last I looked it wasn't available for any GPUs. Only CPUs which were too slow.

It seems they found the 53rd key but they didn't equality distribute it, it just went to one address and stayed there. It didn't pay out like a pool does.
At least some of the people in the pool are using GPUs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
This is a surprise just don't worry about the equation formula you could do better than that good luck guy's

P.S never leave a trace when you brute force or hack etc the address.
legendary
CoinPoker.com
Seems its time to run some GPUs and try to find the 54th key, since you also get it in Bitcoin Cash.

Only issue now is to compile Vanitygen in Windows. Vanitygen needs to be modded to go sequentially instead of randomly.

Do not bother to do this on your own.  It has all been done and done well.  You can participate.  Read this entire thread:

and this web site:

So far the search pool has gone sequentially through the first 9,258.60 trillion keys and it is currently searching sequentially through about 190 trillion keys per day.

You can sign up and participate using your GPUs and you also get to share in the spoils of any Bitcoins found.

I will look into it but last I looked it wasn't available for any GPUs. Only CPUs which were too slow.

It seems they found the 53rd key but they didn't equality distribute it, it just went to one address and stayed there. It didn't pay out like a pool does.
legendary

and this web site:

Jump to: