Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin puzzle transaction ~32 BTC prize to who solves it - page 28. (Read 213363 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Just pay a high transaction fee so that it goes into the next block and take the BTC.

Obviously my image was edited I've not fount the key yet. By the way try to quote properly without do a mess

About to pay a high transaction fee it is a bad recomendation. As we see some weeks ago some of us had a bot waiting a mempool TX to extract the public key, crack it and make a new Full RBF TX. I have my bot UP and running to do IT.

As we see the bests and only two option to move the funds are:

-Mine a block by yourself including your TX, but (It is very unlikely to happend but not impossible)
-Use the Marathon Slipstream service to mine the TX privately (This may be not trusted but it is the Marathon reputation againts only 6.6 BTC)

Wait a moment! the total amount is not correct. This is probably fake....  Undecided

The amount is correct!

Prove that you have the 66 private key by sharing the SHA-256 of the public key. This way we can verify if the address is correct

No one will be able to derive the public key, but we can verify that you have it

That is correct, it is the only way to prove that you have the KEY with expose anything.

Regards!

Would you help the real finder of puzzle 66 if you could transfer his bitcoin to your own wallet? (a big share of it ...)
Activity: 2
why the sha256 hash of the public key and not simply publish the sha256 hash of the “PRIVATE” key instead? Sha256 is secure and there is no way backwards to get the private key. This would mean that everyone in here could only check afterwards whether the person knew the correct private key, i.e. only after the pubkey had been made public by a TX.

What do you need SHA256(privkey) for? If you don't know the privkey how do you know he has it?

With SHA256(pubkey) you can calculate the BTC address (ripemd160 + checksum) and verify that he actually has the pubkey, and if he has the pubkey he also has the privkey.

I think that is the only way to prove that someone has the key before the transaction is made and without exposing the pubkey.
?
Activity: -
Merit: -
https://i.ibb.co/tDW6Sxr/2024-08-19-14-18-12-740-electrum-4-5-5-portable.png

Waiting for someone to help me move the balance without losing it.
_https://i.imgur.com/FYSwISi.png
Did you find a solution? I'm working on that too.
I can't find an option to disable RBF in Electrum.
Activity: 11
can't you just view the progression of the block creation on https://mempool.space/ , calc the perfect timing to tranfer and just do it in about a minute?
No. Because noone knows when the next block will be created. It's possible the next block get mined in 55min, or 90min or even 2 hours. There's no guarantee it'll be mined within the next 10 minutes, it's just an average value.

Prove that you have the 66 private key by sharing the SHA-256 of the public key. This way we can verify if the address is correct

No one will be able to derive the public key, but we can verify that you have it

why the sha256 hash of the public key and not simply publish the sha256 hash of the “PRIVATE” key instead? Sha256 is secure and there is no way backwards to get the private key. This would mean that everyone in here could only check afterwards whether the person knew the correct private key, i.e. only after the pubkey had been made public by a TX.

There's no difference between SHA256(PubKey) and SHA256(PrivKey).
By the way adding salt would be better since bruteforcing SHA256(PrivKey) is much easier than bitcoin directly.
So, SHA256(PubKey) or SHA256(PrivKey+salt) are both safe.
vhh
Activity: 14
Merit: 2

mainly because with SHA256(PubKey) you can derive and check the ripemd160 , while with SHA56(PrivKey) there is nothing you can do ( maybe to establish the authenticity after the balance has been cleared out, but that will serve no good)
Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k
can't you just view the progression of the block creation on https://mempool.space/ , calc the perfect timing to tranfer and just do it in about a minute?
No. Because noone knows when the next block will be created. It's possible the next block get mined in 55min, or 90min or even 2 hours. There's no guarantee it'll be mined within the next 10 minutes, it's just an average value.

Activity: 1

Merit: 1
This doesn't solve the problem as likely a lot of mining pools have their nodes set to Full-RBF policy which allows replacement transactions in any case, even if your transaction flags it's non-replacable.

The only solution is to confirm aka mine the transaction undercover, i.e. without making it publicly visible, like via slipstream.mara.com.

BTW, there's a forum rule which frowns multiple consecutive posts by same user within less than 24h. If you want to post some additional things, you can simply edit your last post when it's the last one in a topic. It's no rocket science...

Ahh ok, I have never needed to make transactions of that type and I know that they exist and little else, but the way I understood it, if that type of attack can be perpetrated, what is the use of RBF? It makes no sense.

On the other hand, having created several posts you are right, I will see if I can correct it, I apologize.
Activity: 714
Merit: 1010
Crypto Swap Exchange
And finally, if that’s  true, and I am not mistaken, you can make transactions in a non-replaceable way (non-RBF), you should look into yourself before doing anything, test with new wallets and once you have mastered it, then go ahead.
This doesn't solve the problem as likely a lot of mining pools have their nodes set to Full-RBF policy which allows replacement transactions in any case, even if your transaction flags it's non-replacable.

The only solution is to confirm aka mine the transaction undercover, i.e. without making it publicly visible, like via slipstream.mara.com.

BTW, there's a forum rule which frowns multiple consecutive posts by same user within less than 24h. If you want to post some additional things, you can simply edit your last post when it's the last one in a topic. It's no rocket science...
Activity: 813
Merit: 1944
It is trivial to import 13zb1hQbWVsc2S7ZTZnP2G4undNNpdh5so as a watch-only address. And then, you can get this screenshot:

Then, manipulating the screenshot is quite easy, if you have that. Also, there is even no need to manipulate the image, because you can just remove this "watching only" from the window title, and then take the real, unmodified screenshot of that (changing window title can be easily done by any library like WinAPI, if working under Windows; and there are many bindings for other languages as well). Another option is to simply build the source code for Electrum, where the string "watching only" is discarded.

I have a dude,  if you import a private key in electrum, I have verified that in your Electrum version (windows 10 in my case, W11 idk),  if you import a private key, window title shows  [imported]  next wallet name. Your screenshot is not showing that but I didn’t deep into it. What I mean is that screenshot is manipulable. If someone intends to help, at least be sure that it is not a scam. That has  been my first impression reading your post.

Edit_

By this rule albertobsd could also has found the key? Or am I losing something?

Finally, if that’s  true, and I am not mistaken, you can make transactions in a non-replaceable way (non-RBF), you should look into yourself before doing anything, test with new wallets and once you have mastered it, then go ahead. I don't think trusting other people you don't even know is a good idea.
Activity: 406
Merit: 23
09b4873f442749ef3e86c71d9286b122a9ddf97625a0035888fb9625460e2716

Bitcoin address
13zb1hQbWVnN3ag9GNS2vCraT8PQJDjVdr  Grin
Activity: 862
Merit: 662

Wrong hash.

Expected rmd160 for puzzle 66 is:

Code:
20d45a6a762535700ce9e0b216e31994335db8a5

Your hash result is:

Code:
20d45a6a7625334252c8318a87ed303533c1c7bb

Nice try keep participating!
Activity: 42
This is a joke thread now? OK....

Just pay a high transaction fee so that it goes into the next block and take the BTC.

Obviously my image was edited I've not fount the key yet. By the way try to quote properly without do a mess

About to pay a high transaction fee it is a bad recomendation. As we see some weeks ago some of us had a bot waiting a mempool TX to extract the public key, crack it and make a new Full RBF TX. I have my bot UP and running to do IT.

As we see the bests and only two option to move the funds are:

-Mine a block by yourself including your TX, but (It is very unlikely to happend but not impossible)
-Use the Marathon Slipstream service to mine the TX privately (This may be not trusted but it is the Marathon reputation againts only 6.6 BTC)

Wait a moment! the total amount is not correct. This is probably fake....  Undecided

The amount is correct!

That is correct, it is the only way to prove that you have the KEY with expose anything.

Regards!
Activity: 10

I am also waiting for that:

I am also waiting for that:

Activity: 10
No one can help you transfer the BTC. You are an idiot for telling everyone that you have found the privkey. Now everybody will be watching for you to make the transfer so they can rob you.

Activity: 3

Wait a moment! the total amount is not correct. This is probably fake....  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: