Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 117. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 17, 2017, 01:56:47 AM
unemployment is a vast issue around the world,and vanishing unemployment requires great effort as it depends upon many factors for example:- population of place,job opportunities, whether people are employable or not,education etc.bitcoin also require some effort and understanding of how it works.As per its no of users,still a large number is not on bitcoin so many are still being unemployed who are unaware of it,for few who are using it  surely help them to fulfill their basic need and for some act as an extra income but its not sufficient enough to run ones life smoothly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 01:46:32 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Bitcoin reduces unemployed because here in this site you can earn alot without applying.all you need to do is to register and youll just need to ranked up in order for you to be able to join in a signature campaign and you can now start earning so it is very helpful to all unemployed because here is this site they can earn money and if they work here fulltime they can earn alot of money.
Activity: 322
October 17, 2017, 12:56:31 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
I also chose bitcoin as my additional income because I already have a job, but income from a side job has more income.
Activity: 322
October 16, 2017, 11:39:46 PM
Pay a little to reduce unemployment, because many bitcoin traders who just have it just idle when plunged into the world of bitcoin and many of them succeed and can open jobs.
Activity: 256
October 16, 2017, 10:57:04 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I think no because in this time only few people know about bitcoin. In my own experience I noticed that there's still a lot of people who seek a job for them to sustain the needs of their family. In our country, there's a lot of people who go in the abroad to have a job or we call it as a OFW. They find a job because there's no space or the salary here is lesser than we want. Bitcoin can access for those people who are really good to find an online job.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 10:51:22 PM

I have been using bitcoin for now more then 1 yrs and when i started to earn that time i have told most of my friends about it and no one belived me and now they are all got the details and now they are earning like me.
Activity: 134
October 16, 2017, 10:42:03 PM
I believe that bitcoin really does reduce unemployment. Many of us uses bitcoin as a main source of income and it does not require any requirements in joining, you just have to be good at contructing post and diligent on posting and bingo! Income is on the way.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
October 16, 2017, 09:24:19 PM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Yes I agree with this in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin able to supplement income for people who are already working, But indeed in fact true with the bitcoin able to reduce unemployment so bitcoin able to make people make money by alternative way.
In this case bitcoin is able to help our economy.

Indeed, people who earn from Bitcoins comprise of those who want to earn additional income apart from the usual job or business they have. In the same vein, there are also people who have Bitcoins and yet relies on it entirely for their daily sustenance. Others are plain curious of how said cryptocurrency works. Therefore it is safe to say that people in this forum/community or Bitcoin investors alike come from different walks of life.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 09:15:39 PM
I think to get out of work and fully expect from bitcoin investment maybe this is not the best solution because it would be better to run both activities normally, because we are not sure what happens with bitcoin later, though we hope bitcoin will keep its existence as a digital currency and remain in its function.
Activity: 406
October 16, 2017, 08:38:21 PM
Investing is the main reason why you work. If you have a good investment, then I think there is no point in employing yourself in a company that has a cyclic duties, and a boss that always belittle you. Bitcoin is a great investment. If your earning good amount of bitcoin, invest it, then quit your job. Live your life to the fullest.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 08:22:53 PM
Definitely! It feels like you could earn more in bitcoin, that is why many people decide to just stop working, enjoy life, while investing in bitcoin!
Activity: 15
October 16, 2017, 08:21:04 PM
I think bitcoin has given aid to some unemployed people, but a person can not be fully depend on the bitcoins for employment.  As we have no surety of how long will bitcoin lasts.
So I don't think it is permanent solution for employment.
I don't think that bitcoin  reduces the unemployment,  as the person can not depend on the bitcoins completely.
And most of the people using bitcoin are usually those who are settled and have a good source of income from other sources and have chosen bitcoin for second source of money.
Bitcoin is a increasing growth investment.  But it don't have any much role in reducing unemployment.
But it has a tremendous future scope.  May be as it's increasing demand raises people will start employing people under them for mining bitcoins.
Activity: 56
October 16, 2017, 08:14:28 PM
Obviously this is true that bitcoin reduces unemployment in our current society. It helps to earn money. By using it,everyone gets to be rich man in his own society. I'm a student. As a student, I need some money to survive.now,I take this money from bitcoin. So undoubtedly we can say,bitcoin reduces unemployment
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 16, 2017, 06:46:27 PM

To some people who are unemployed, bitcoin helps them to earn their money just like theyre working. They still need to spend more time and effort earning bitcoin but they can do it anywhere or even at home. Before earning bitcoin and having money, you need to work on it as well as learn all the different ways on how to earn bitcoin.

It cabn sure reduce unemployment if employers will adopt it especially on;line employers will adopt it as a mode of disbursing salaries on a large scale so that a lot of people from remote places around the world can sit at home  and work and get paid for jobs done in bitcoin.
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
October 16, 2017, 06:35:49 PM
Bitcoin doesn't has correlation with unemployement people, a man will get the job if he very concern in finishing his study. Bitcoin can be good investment but its not a job.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 16, 2017, 06:26:46 PM
What I will say bitcoin has done is give people a means of earning to
improve their standard of living and not reduce unemployment because
in the real sense of it,  these people are still without jobs and are
still part of the unemployed in the country.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
October 16, 2017, 01:07:58 PM
Yeah,I agree with you.There were many unemployed people like me who had no work to do but then bitcoin gave them hope.Bitcoin reduces unemployment.now a day finding a job is very tough and people has no work to do but with this bitcoin they can earn money and spend it in their daily needs.Bitcoin will give you success but you have to spend more time on bitcoins forum.So we undoubtedly can say that bitcoin reduces Unemployment
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
October 16, 2017, 12:45:31 PM
I think bitcoin doesnt reduce unemployment but it produces, in good sense it which people who doesn't have stable job yet well can obtain profit and feed themselves continuously without even loaning in a bank since bitcoin can provide us money without losing some, all you need to exert is  effort, patience and dedication.
So basically what you are saying is that people with regular jobs are just people who are stick in the mud, doing other people's tasks that are so called 'jobs'. That are apparently needs a lot of 'effort' and 'dedication' in order for them to get a well done work, that mostly does not have a very satisfying wage for the employees - hence not worth it. But on the other hand, if you dedicate a full time in this community, that is the so called cryptocurrency, and Bitcoin is currently on the first place who has a very very good Fiat exchange. Then probably many people who have regular 'jobs' would just migrate to kind of community and spend their time here instead.

In short, we are making unemployment increase its numbers. So the government will be pissed off, they will either increase the wage for the employees because of the supply and demand law of economy or they will just gonna ban the cryptos and forced their people to work as an employee.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
October 16, 2017, 12:00:41 PM

To some people who are unemployed, bitcoin helps them to earn their money just like theyre working. They still need to spend more time and effort earning bitcoin but they can do it anywhere or even at home. Before earning bitcoin and having money, you need to work on it as well as learn all the different ways on how to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
October 16, 2017, 11:56:07 AM
I'm sure many people have benefited greatly from the presence of bitcoin, even if initially they are unemployed it can be successful and rich from bitcoin so it makes me conclude that bitcoin can reduce unemployment.
Jump to: