Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 120. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
October 14, 2017, 10:29:05 PM
Well it is ok to do bitcoin but you should also find a stable job. It is good to have a stable job in case of what will happen in the future. Its better to have a lot of option. Theres no problem in that. You can find job then make your salary for spending in your daily necessities while savings your earnings in bitcoin for emergency or future plans.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
October 14, 2017, 10:24:45 PM
Considering how many Bitcoin businesses there are, and internet marketers who work for it, and people who get paid in it... this is common sense that unemployment gets reduced.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 14, 2017, 09:35:03 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
I am proof that Bitcoin reduces unemployment.
Last year I was expelled from my office job and I was unemployed for 3 months, the difficult times I faced changed after my friend introduced Bitcoin to me.
only with computer and internet now I can work with earnings far more than my office salary.
I strongly agree wih you, knowledge is power in the field of bitcoin, you can earn a bunch of money same with the professional person. This is also because you need to spend lot of time to manage and make an income the difference from the real job is the time, time that is in your hand.

Example, if you earn a money from bitcoin, you can also use it to business, the more way you know to earn a money the more profit you can get. My point is, if you have no job you can earn with bitcoin and use it to business because no stable income in bitcoin.
I agree to that, if you have money in bitcoin then don't be shy to use it to build another source of income because that will become your helper when you are not earning or working in bitcoin then you will earn in your second source of income or even better other more and more source of income because the secret for having a healthy wealth is diversification and having a lot of source of income.
Activity: 448
October 14, 2017, 07:59:38 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Last year I was expelled from my office job and I was unemployed for 3 months, the difficult times I faced changed after my friend introduced Bitcoin to me.
only with computer and internet now I can work with earnings far more than my office salary.
I strongly agree wih you, knowledge is power in the field of bitcoin, you can earn a bunch of money same with the professional person. This is also because you need to spend lot of time to manage and make an income the difference from the real job is the time, time that is in your hand.

Example, if you earn a money from bitcoin, you can also use it to business, the more way you know to earn a money the more profit you can get. My point is, if you have no job you can earn with bitcoin and use it to business because no stable income in bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 14, 2017, 07:43:50 PM

I think it wont decrease the number of unemployment but double it. Many people now are quiting their day job because of bitcoin, I've read a thread once that contains people saying that they already quit their day jobs because they are earning far better in bitcoin than their day job, as what I saw, their reason is, why work if we are earning more in bitcoin. So I think, Bitcoin doesn't reduce unemployment, but give income to unemployed people.

How do you receive income if you are not working? What makes someone unemployed is the ability to find something to do to earn income and if their situation is solved, that makes them employed. Someone who uses his or her skills to work on freelance sites and earn bitcoin is called what? Someone who writes article daily for bitcoin is called what? In case you do not know, there is a difference between being self employed and being unemployed.
There is no reason to deny this fact that role of bitcoin in giving a good source of employment to all those who were unemployed previously is very much important. Bitcoin is playing a very major contribution by providing so many ways of earning good amount of money. Quitting of job is something which has nothing to do with bitcoin, it is the choice of the person himself.
Activity: 241
October 14, 2017, 07:12:49 PM

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 14, 2017, 05:54:09 PM
Bitcoin doesn't significantly reduce unemployment. Like me for example, remain unemployed because i prefer to trading altcoin or forex. After all, income i get still higher than when i was an employee.

It is reducing the unemployment because those people that doesn't have job found a good opportunity in bitcoin to make money so they choose to be with that way. I'm also thinking the situation that it is also producing unemployment because those people that has the job challenged themselves to quit there and just chose to be with bitcoin and focusing with it for full time.
Activity: 779
October 14, 2017, 05:52:27 PM
i agree, Bitcoin has reduced unemployment at global level. Even it created more entrepreneur who are self dependent and self employed. If it continues rise up at the same pace. Soon the people who are inventing their time and energy will gain lots and lots of money as a reward of their handwork and knowledge.
Hmm... although I can not negate the fact is Bitcoin helped us reduced unemployment recently, but I always doubt if Bitcoin become famour more, can it help the society? I do not see any product from the cryptocurrency world really help the society, almost projects are want to make money with promises can not be made.
Activity: 938
October 14, 2017, 05:39:48 PM
i agree, Bitcoin has reduced unemployment at global level. Even it created more entrepreneur who are self dependent and self employed. If it continues rise up at the same pace. Soon the people who are inventing their time and energy will gain lots and lots of money as a reward of their handwork and knowledge.

Yeah I know many people who earns good money from bitcoins who were unemployed in the past and now they don't need any full time job to earn money as bitcoin allows them to be their own boss and if you are living in third world country where the cost of living is not too high bitcoin alone can take care of your lifestyle and your expenses which is the best thing.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
October 14, 2017, 04:36:58 PM

[/quote
Yes i truly believe on that..even if a person is unemployed as long as he has knowledge in the bitcoin world he can earn btc..where he can just do this at home..no hassle..worries etc.just to participate in this forum we are learning on how it works,in addition an individual can earn bitcoin and be able to help in their. everyday needs.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
October 14, 2017, 04:30:24 PM
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 04:18:18 PM
I agree, due to the fact folks wants further income particularly these demands earnings an unemployed men and women. Bitcoin is a huge help to individuals even if they in their property they receive income. Since bitcoin is a easy to earn. These are the advantages of bitcoin in unemployment men and women. In bitcoin they need target and hard work and have an net obtain. It is correct that bitcoin decreases unemployment it need hard work. Bitcoin gives a great foreseeable future and far better and it has a prospective to decrease unemployment and presents chance to the individuals. Bitcoin is effortless to receive and its positive aspects to the unemployment.
Activity: 700
October 14, 2017, 02:42:05 PM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Bitcoin reduces unemployment because it helps many people to earn even though they has no work.In bitcoin they find a job and earn an income to help  from their expenses that they need to pay monthly.It is the best source of income that they need to be hard work like me I am employed but my income in my job is not enough to sustained my family I found bitcoin as my other source of income and now I have savings in the bank because the money I earned in bitcoin is Im saving  it for some future purposes.
Whoever is quitting their day jobs for earn from bitcoin is their own choice but I do not see how that will not decrease the number of unemployment. If they consider that what they are getting paid in their job places is lower to what they will get while trading, freelancing etc, then why not ?

It even increases employment as someone who has been unemployed for a while will find the position to fill up. So, I do not understand why you say that is not solving unemployment in a way.
Activity: 1134
October 14, 2017, 02:03:45 PM

As long as you have to put an effort than it is hard work, no mather the domain. Regarding the unemployment, the changes that could make bitcoin are not as big as you think. The unemployment rate would be lower rather thrue the perspective of new investors/bounty from the unemployed person, but even so you have to be interested in. Usually an employer is in one of this two situation: he his freshly unemployed and he already is looking for some job, nad the second version it is represented by the person who manifest no interest in his professional/financial life, for him it is off the social income.
Activity: 40
October 14, 2017, 01:41:25 PM
Bitcoin can reduce the number of unemployment and will bring a tremendous increase of self-employed individuals who are earning from online business such as trading and other investments. In my country domestic mothers have now a source of income and that is through the use of bitcoin, they are earning income through investments, trading and online jobs.

In my opinion, bitcoin does have a positive and negative effect in reducing unemployment. For the positive, it sometimes reduces unemployed people especially when this people are knowledgable about how bitcoin works and the purpose, use, and structure of it. It helps them to get some money to make a living and to support their family. Bitcoin can also be a sideline for the unemployed. But on the other hand, Bitcoin cannot totally reduces or minimize the rate of unemployment in the world because first of all, most of the people still doesn't know the existence of it and not fully aware of bitcoin. So in my side, bitcoin is neutral in reducing and not unemployment.
Activity: 644
October 14, 2017, 01:39:07 PM

For me it's not reducing unemployment, it just give everyone an opportunity to earn online, why? Because bitcoin is different from regular work that reducing taxes from every workers to support the government projects and etc.
If Bitcoin can gives us an opportunity to make money through internet (or most of the people call this field is "make money online), it is means Bitcoin also reduces the unemployment are lazy at home or those who do not want to come into contact with society.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 01:22:46 PM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work

Bitcoin is really a good help to all umemployed so that they will already have their source of income and to those who are employed already that has a small salary they can have this site as a part time job to earn bitcoin  so thay they will have an additional income.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 14, 2017, 12:16:38 PM
Bitcoin doesn't significantly reduce unemployment. Like me for example, remain unemployed because i prefer to trading altcoin or forex. After all, income i get still higher than when i was an employee.
Activity: 12
October 14, 2017, 11:39:49 AM
It helpful to us,so I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world. It hard work but not like in job because in Bitcoin you can work where ever you are. You are the boss.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
October 14, 2017, 10:59:09 AM
Well base from what I see in my country, Bitcoin helps us get more extra income.

Since my country is one of the poorest in the world, we need to get more money for our expenses.

So yeah, it does reduce unemplyment.
Jump to: