Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 134. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 07:38:10 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

That is possible because bitcoin gives opportunity to unemployed to have a side line specifically the campaigns here in the forum. With the campaigns they can manage to atleast have income even if they do not go to office and stay at homr only.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind
September 23, 2017, 07:37:54 AM
Bitcoin helps the people to earn btc(which is convertible to an amount of money) they couldn't  have before since they are not employed. It opens opportunities to people who are eager to learn and earn afterwards so that they can pay their expenses or it could be to help their families through bitcoin. Thus, it reduces unemployment and on top of that they gain knowledge in bitcoin community.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
September 23, 2017, 06:06:30 AM
Bitcoin reducing unemployment? Well it might for a few people but i don't think it can be that much rewarding, I'd say job is the best option for anyone, but of course, for unemployed people earning bitcoins would be a good idea because something is better than nothing.

And if you're unemployed you can focus here in forum and you will learned a lot , and if you learned a lot you will have an idea about cryptocurrency and you make a way to do to have a bitcoin , it is really good to those people who always stay in their house  .

Yes if someone will focus in earning bitcoin then he/she will be successful in this industry there are already a lot of unemployed people who earns bitcoin because its easy to earn it online. All you have to do is find out how
Your mistake is that you do not share of the unemployed those who cannot find work and those who do not want to work. Those who cannot find work are very few and usually they are temporarily unemployed. The majority of the unemployed want to work and they like to live off welfare. Bitcoin will not change this situation.
Activity: 196
September 23, 2017, 05:59:34 AM
Bitcoin reducing unemployment? Well it might for a few people but i don't think it can be that much rewarding, I'd say job is the best option for anyone, but of course, for unemployed people earning bitcoins would be a good idea because something is better than nothing.

And if you're unemployed you can focus here in forum and you will learned a lot , and if you learned a lot you will have an idea about cryptocurrency and you make a way to do to have a bitcoin , it is really good to those people who always stay in their house  .

Yes if someone will focus in earning bitcoin then he/she will be successful in this industry there are already a lot of unemployed people who earns bitcoin because its easy to earn it online. All you have to do is find out how
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
September 23, 2017, 05:37:49 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I think no. Bitcoin doesn't reduce unemployment because as we can see there are still many people that are unemployed and we can see that bitcoin isn't a stable thing so that it has nothing to do to our people. Many people also depends on bitcoin so that they didn't finding any stable job like offices because they depend of bitcoin that giving them extra income.
So many people are unemployed all around the world because they have refused to seek information.
So many people in the community today with certain skills or the other have been able to help themselves with the help of bitcoin in making substantial income for themselves, so what are we then saying?
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
September 23, 2017, 02:06:58 AM
Everything back to someone, if he wants to be creative of course can take advantage of bitcoin to earn income. the presence of bitcoin proved to provide great benefits, so it can reduce unemployment.
Yes of course anybody who can use bitcoin in their lives can earn money online from their homes. Bitcoin is the easiest way of making money just using the internet and laptop or computer. A agree to the topic that bitcoin reduces unemployment and the example is myself.

I am not doing any job outside. I just use two things from my home and earning more than an average job salary.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
September 23, 2017, 02:05:39 AM
Yes exactly what I was thinking... Its an excellent way to earn and it does require deep knowledge and hard work and creativeness... If the internet is accessible to everyone its a preety descent way to counter the problem of unemployment and thats really Good for the society.

But then again the thing is not everyone knows about this nor do they think its possible because it's very different from the conventional methods.

But yes it does reduce the unemployment and is a preety awesome way to tackle the poverty too...
I realize those people who do not have job and are jobless and they can use the internet and are educated will eliminate their unemployment from their lives, while interring in the world of bitcoin.

They can buy and hold bitcoin for the purpose of earning more and more, and on the other hand join the bitcoin signature campaign will also give them extra money while doing exactly nothing.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
September 23, 2017, 02:04:38 AM
We don't need to relay everything on bitcoin even if one person is unemployed. Because this is not a stable job to ponder on. And in fact,it just act as a support to give in and take our ideals and aspirations. It just backed up our dreams.
Yeah we cannot say that unemployment will be vanished from our system through bit coin. It may be considered as one fact that can help in reducing unemployment from the country.

It can support only a few intelligent people who are unemployed after their higher education. So bit coin not necessarily reduce unemployment from the society.
I agree with you that bitcoin cannot overcome all the problems and needs of daily life. You can only earn money through bitcoin or purchase something around the world using bitcoin wallet. Unemployment is not the problem of a specific country.

It is the problem of the entire world, and all the people around the world do not use bitcoin in their daily lives. So the unemployment continuous there as before.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
September 22, 2017, 10:08:51 PM
Unemployment has been a major threat all all around the globe. Now bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will constantly be a source for an included benefiting, this could never ever be an resolution for unemployment. A structured development of the nation reduces unemployment.
Unemployment has been around for a long time and this is a problem in every country, it is true that bitcoin is an alternative for those who do not work to earn money by working at home.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 09:45:59 PM
Unemployment has been a major threat all all around the globe. Now bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will constantly be a source for an included benefiting, this could never ever be an resolution for unemployment. A structured development of the nation reduces unemployment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
September 22, 2017, 02:15:53 PM

I will agree with this, and I believe that if this was regulated by the government, then there will be more users of bitcoin that will use this (bitcoin) as their source of income. Earning bitcoins is as easy as posting, because you just need to find a good paying sognature campaign and just be updated with the spreadsheet. Also, you have to be patient in doing so.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 02:00:59 PM
unemployment always remains unemployment. Only things, bitcoin makes them creative or atleast seems to have a job so they can have income. So can reduce the potential crime.
Activity: 502
September 22, 2017, 12:54:53 PM

Activity: 177
September 22, 2017, 11:52:52 AM
i doubt if this is right its because i am wondering that once you are employed it was being consider by the government, because government also counts the employment rate yearly or even monthly, while having bitcoin and at the current moment that it is not yet being recognized by the government, i am wondering that still the employment doesn't changes by the records of the government, it is only that you have the advantage and opportunity while you were here in bitcoin, while your identity was also secured that no one else knows if you have money or not, they only care what they see, if you are working or not outside world.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 11:06:31 AM
Reducing unemployment and creating new employment are linked but not exactly the same. In some cases the new industry will disrupt existing industries and lead to a reduction in employment in said existing industry.  At the same time, it can have a roll on effect and create more jobs in industries other than the one it operates in.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
September 22, 2017, 10:13:34 AM

It is possible, but it depends upon the people lifestyle because there is money involve here. bitcoin is great, we all know that and more opportunities to become instant millionaire. there's more interesting feature about Bitcoin. base on my research in many different site and you tube all those people using Bitcoin has successfully in life  using bitcoin, they will enjoying investment, trading and buy and sell. So in this case I think there's no need to have a job daily if you have a capability to invest on Bitcoin because like what I've said there's a money involve here. thaks  
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
September 22, 2017, 10:13:00 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 10:11:30 AM

This time i would say that bitcoin is the key to the improvement of the country, it can provide work into each any people, either he is rich, either he is like a normal people he can use bitcoin, so bitcoin provides work and reduce unemployment.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
September 22, 2017, 10:07:11 AM

Yes,bitcoin reduces unemployment her's in our country it can give people a source of income,its help a person to pursue his three basic needs in life,a bitcoiner person can become more knowlegeable as time run pass by,he  know how to manage his money,he know how to save his earning for the future.unemployment is the rampant in our country,most of our fresh graduate  have no job,they go  and trust to job fair,but once they discover bitcoin,or other online job,they stay in home and they work as a homebase job or a small business profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
September 22, 2017, 09:57:15 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work

Well Im not disagreeing in what you have said, but well for me bitcoin produces unemployed people in the sense that they are working only in bitcoin which is not legitimately consider as job this is not handled by government but the good thing is people can earn money more than in the field they have choose to work on.

If they are earning money by working in a field then that is a job. Many may not see it that way but in terms of being employed or not, you would be considered as employed in the sense of self employment.
Jump to: