Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 133. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 01:52:18 PM
I haven't doubt that Bitcoin reduces unemployment around the world. Bitcoin trading, using and earning don't require expensive amounts or identification , thats why so many unemployed people used it to make an income from working online
YGM
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 01:51:52 PM
Yes, it is right as it has such potential to reduce unemployment of a person. One can earn money through it by working hard towards it to earn it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 25, 2017, 01:48:32 PM
I think it would be the other way around since bitcoin allows lots of people now are considering to go full time earning bitcoin versus being employed because of capability to earn bitcoins through their own time and resource and considering bitcoins value and various ways to earn it I wouldn't be a surprise if most of us here quits our regular jobs.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
September 25, 2017, 01:33:19 PM
Everything back to someone, if he wants to be creative of course can take advantage of bitcoin to earn income. the presence of bitcoin proved to provide great benefits, so it can reduce unemployment.
Yes of course anybody who can use bitcoin in their lives can earn money online from their homes. Bitcoin is the easiest way of making money just using the internet and laptop or computer. A agree to the topic that bitcoin reduces unemployment and the example is myself.

I am not doing any job outside. I just use two things from my home and earning more than an average job salary.
Yes, people who are jobless but hold some of the bitcoins then they can earn money due to investment and joining bitcoin forum. Yes these are the two ways to earn money from bitcoin. Bitcoin holders do not have any problem of unemployment. He can earn even more than the employed people in his community. Because jobholders have limited income and bitcoiners earn unlimited.

Its not easy as that its still depends on what you can do. if you're aiming to freelance through bitcoin, you should have an in demand skill such as graphic design/programming,

most jobs include works through pc. Posting here is not enough for a living unless you're only supporting yourself but at some point in life you will also think of your peers by that

time i'm sure you'll struggle as you need a decent income. Having a stable job offline wouldn't hurt and if you're just posting here anyways. why don't you just do them at the

same time? Posting isn't much of a hard work since we have a week limit, most of us
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
September 25, 2017, 12:31:01 PM
Everything back to someone, if he wants to be creative of course can take advantage of bitcoin to earn income. the presence of bitcoin proved to provide great benefits, so it can reduce unemployment.
Yes of course anybody who can use bitcoin in their lives can earn money online from their homes. Bitcoin is the easiest way of making money just using the internet and laptop or computer. A agree to the topic that bitcoin reduces unemployment and the example is myself.

I am not doing any job outside. I just use two things from my home and earning more than an average job salary.
Yes, people who are jobless but hold some of the bitcoins then they can earn money due to investment and joining bitcoin forum. Yes these are the two ways to earn money from bitcoin. Bitcoin holders do not have any problem of unemployment. He can earn even more than the employed people in his community. Because jobholders have limited income and bitcoiners earn unlimited.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 422
September 25, 2017, 12:02:37 PM
unemployment will not reduces, if they doesn't have creativity or motivation to live more meaningful. Though bitcoins have atleast been heard, but most of them consider it as unnecessary. In fact, people who work or have a busy struggled in bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
September 25, 2017, 11:47:45 AM
If we think the presence of bitcoin makes a new thing from most people in earn via internet. before I earn from the internet by writing on the blog and then insert Google Adsense and I get payment from every click of ads from visitors. Bitcoin can be a solution to reduce unemployment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 25, 2017, 11:02:41 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
I strongly agree with your opinion, I will add a little bit, bitcoin is the right helper, because in times of difficult economic conditions, the number of unemployment increases with the increase of human population, he is present in the middle of society and provide a pretty good income for us all, of course this is very helpful at all.
I personally am very grateful for his presence.
Thanks Bitcoin.
Activity: 180
September 25, 2017, 08:39:16 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
We all know that using bitcoin is an alternative way to earn and make money. In addition to that, some unemployed tend to use bitcoin because they know it cam help them to make money and it is very effective. Lastly, I think bitcoin can really reduced unemployed people.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
September 25, 2017, 08:36:28 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Actually, this is already given to those people who don't have a job then suddenly discovered bitcoin and they found out that they are able to have an opportunity to gain money through bitcoin in doing trade or partaking themselves in the signature ico campaign.
Activity: 322
September 25, 2017, 07:51:23 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

For me it is, it is really indeed can reduce the unemployment because those who are unemployed are going into this forum hoping for a regular job. And I can consider it as a decent job rather than stealing or doing bad thing to other people. Thats why bitcoins help the people to the right path. They give us opportunity to have our source of income even if we are too young too old or with disabilities. No matter what we are as long as we can access this forum we can earned money. And that is a great thing no discrimination at all.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
September 25, 2017, 06:56:31 AM
Yes I agree with this in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin able to supplement income for people who are already working, But indeed in fact true with the bitcoin able to reduce unemployment so bitcoin able to make people make money by alternative way.
In this case bitcoin is able to help our economy.
Yes i agree, because bitcooin can be their source of income. Instead of finding a job that not appliicable to their subjects. Bitcoin is for everyone. It can be access using internet. So if you have enough knowledge about bitcoin it can help you financially.
I’ll say the same. Bitcoin has changed the lives of so many people who are dealing with it and investing with it, thus bringing more opportunities for the people to earn money.

And I think it is playing a very vital role in eradicating the unemployment from the society and it will keep on doing so.
yeah bitcoin really has become a problem solver for many people. especially for those who do not have a job. including me. now I've graduated from college and I have not had any job in real life yet. very lucky because I'm a bitcoin user and I invest and have a business in bitcoin, so earning from bitcoin really helps my finances, this is a small example, how bitcoin reduces unemployment

But that shouldn't stop you from at least trying to have a professional career. Definitely i agree with you about bitcoin becoming a solution for people in need of money, but it shouldn't hinder you also from pursuing your goals because of profiting largely from it
I agree with you that we should pursue some professional career besides working with bitcoins. With the invention of digital currencies, the worth of professional careers has not decreased. There is no doubt that bitcoins are helping those who are unemployed but no need to eave jobs for digital currencies.
You are right in this regard. We must have to give credit f what bitcoins done to the lives of people all over the world. People are getting a handsome amount through bitcoins and thus making a remarkable results in reduction on unemployment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 25, 2017, 05:22:21 AM
Bitcoin can reduce the number of unemployment and will bring a tremendous increase of self-employed individuals who are earning from online business such as trading and other investments. In my country domestic mothers have now a source of income and that is through the use of bitcoin, they are earning income through investments, trading and online jobs.
this is so true. even a fulltime housewife can earn through bitcoin. they can work at home. and have own income and help their husband to earn and save for the future of their family. even a single mother also. they can earn online  without a boss.
You are very much right. There is no hard and fast rule that stops anyone from investing in Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is one of the best opportunities in the world so far in the struggle of removing this poverty and unemployment. There are so many who are earning a good amount of money from Bitcoin.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
September 24, 2017, 01:13:57 PM
I can see that as generations continue they will gravitate towards the computer and thus have skills that they are able to offer to the global market which is easily accessible via the internet.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
September 24, 2017, 11:37:57 AM

Yes sir bitcoin can really reduce unemployment. Everything os possible as long as we make a move to reach our goal. We can say that because of bitcoin, many other people who don't have a stable job can have their income. In addition, many students are getting into bitcoin and thus having an additional income.
Activity: 155
September 24, 2017, 11:21:13 AM
I agree, bitcoin greatly helps in terms of employment.  There are lots of people who do freelancing with bitcoins.  With these those who are not currently employed but skillful people can have a chance to showcase their skills and get paid with bitcoin.  Aside from that it also help in terms of financial support to those who already have their job by acting as side job.

You have a point but I think bitcoin is just a alternative way to aide unemployment in the sense that it may give you an earning that maybe higher that the expwcted amount that you can gain in some job in a certain field resulting for some people to leave their jobs and expend their time living indenpendent in bitcoin whixh is not god in the sense that earning here is not constant and scheduled unlike in centralized jobs that government and local entities has to offer it may be a way for us to get extra income but not be dependent here so I can say that bitcoin producea unemployed people.

These are not wrong things. But remember that some people leave their jobs. And this causes unemployment by bitcoin beacuse those people think bitcoin is better than their job.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
September 24, 2017, 11:07:56 AM
I agree, bitcoin greatly helps in terms of employment.  There are lots of people who do freelancing with bitcoins.  With these those who are not currently employed but skillful people can have a chance to showcase their skills and get paid with bitcoin.  Aside from that it also help in terms of financial support to those who already have their job by acting as side job.

You have a point but I think bitcoin is just a alternative way to aide unemployment in the sense that it may give you an earning that maybe higher that the expwcted amount that you can gain in some job in a certain field resulting for some people to leave their jobs and expend their time living indenpendent in bitcoin whixh is not god in the sense that earning here is not constant and scheduled unlike in centralized jobs that government and local entities has to offer it may be a way for us to get extra income but not be dependent here so I can say that bitcoin producea unemployed people.
Activity: 126
September 24, 2017, 10:59:35 AM
I totally agree.  I have no job and it's so difficult to find a job nowadays.  Then joining and participating in bitcoin give me a way to get some money,  and I thank to it.
Actually jobs are many over there but you don't try to looking for it or you complaining about the low salary then you become lazy and don't work. Bitcoin is a passive income not a main-way to earn money for living. Find a real job please.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 24, 2017, 10:36:52 AM
unemployment always remains unemployment. Only things, bitcoin makes them creative or atleast seems to have a job so they can have income. So can reduce the potential crime.
as we know that un employment is a curse that is a root cause of all evils if there is no job for an individual he or she would adopt all that evil full ways to earn money so this problem of a nation is over comedy by bitcoins it had provided such a good piece of job for people and decreased the ratio of unemployment of several nations in past years
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 23, 2017, 10:08:38 PM
I totally agree.  I have no job and it's so difficult to find a job nowadays.  Then joining and participating in bitcoin give me a way to get some money,  and I thank to it.
Jump to: