Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 170. (Read 100516 times)

copper member
Activity: 288
Merit: 0
GYM Rewards, Mine with Your Body!
July 21, 2017, 03:38:32 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

It depends, If you are not working and depend only on trying to trade BTC you will probably qualify as unemployed Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
July 21, 2017, 03:05:49 PM
In real life unemployment is on the rise and bitcoin remains a bitcoin that can not be a major role here. If an unemployed person uses bitcoin as a source of income it is obvious that bitcoin can help his financial needs but if bitcoin is not supported by the government, there are still many unemployed out there who do not know the bitcoin yet.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
July 21, 2017, 01:58:15 PM
Btc is openning a new market nowadays.
So jobless will always look for a job paid with Btc : First, it is very expensive comparing to dollar ... Second jobs in the internet are so much easier than in real life.
Yes, bitcoins are opening new avenues of jobs that do not need any laborious work. Many people dream such jobs that do not bind them to a particular place.

Bitcoins are already very much popular and many people are dealing with bitcoins as their mainstream source of income. I believe that unemployment will reduce by bitcoin's unlimited potential on creating new concepts like how it had created the new industry physical and cloud mining.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
July 20, 2017, 09:55:53 PM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Yes I agree with this in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin able to supplement income for people who are already working, But indeed in fact true with the bitcoin able to reduce unemployment so bitcoin able to make people make money by alternative way.
In this case bitcoin is able to help our economy.
Bitcoin can serve as an alternative way for people to earn. We all know that bitcoin is a part of the technology and it development is a part of the internet. So at the current century we are living it is quite normal for people to get into bitcoin because it is much more easy to access and to learn. Just need to invest a lot of time for you to know what to do in every transaction you are going to made.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
July 20, 2017, 07:37:54 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

In addition bitcoin can be as a source of another income of money so even you havent work. Bitcoin can be your alternative job to earn money. You will also exert some time and effort to make money like what you are doing in a normal job.
Bitcoin can be your alternative job. I would prefer you are interested to do something I hope I’m right I would be waiting for your reply as well. So, in my opinion if we earn from job we should invest that income into bitcoins that we would have a more money in a future because as you know bro bitcoin is giving advantages to people to make more money from bitcoin's endless opportunities in your life.

Bitcoin reduce unemployment problems as we can see lots of people are into multiple income streams which are based on bitcoin ecosystem and I am sure these are not possible before bitcoin was introduced.
Yeah I agree to you. Bitcoin is can be your alternative job. You can earn a lot of money by entering the world of bitcoin. There are a lot of jobs that you can work in the cryptocurrency world. So that is true that the bitcoin reduces unemployment.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
July 20, 2017, 07:24:06 PM

In addition bitcoin can be as a source of another income of money so even you havent work. Bitcoin can be your alternative job to earn money. You will also exert some time and effort to make money like what you are doing in a normal job.
Bitcoin can be your alternative job. I would prefer you are interested to do something I hope I’m right I would be waiting for your reply as well. So, in my opinion if we earn from job we should invest that income into bitcoins that we would have a more money in a future because as you know bro bitcoin is giving advantages to people to make more money from bitcoin's endless opportunities in your life.

Bitcoin reduce unemployment problems as we can see lots of people are into multiple income streams which are based on bitcoin ecosystem and I am sure these are not possible before bitcoin was introduced.
Activity: 33
July 20, 2017, 05:22:16 PM
Bitcoin gives few works, yes. But it's not like it's going to represent an important percentage of unemployment.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
July 20, 2017, 11:51:57 AM
Currently btc is a business opportunity for unemployment. Without having to get a certificate of high diploma anyone can start a business in the world of cryptocurrency.Indeed a lot of things to know in advance. But time will make you successful
yes it is true that a lot of people all around the world ware trying to earn good money besides their jobs if a person is having a good job and he or she wants to make more money than they can put their investment in bitcoin and it will give him some profit having a bitcoin job will reduce your tension of not having any job.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 20, 2017, 10:20:57 AM
Its helps reduce unemployment but not all have knowledge / known bitcoin but it become famously known in worldwide very soon. Other people quit in their job because their salary is low so they focus now in bitcoin because they know the profit and earnings in the world of bitcoin society.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 20, 2017, 09:33:50 AM
I think especially in countries which are having sallaries lower then 50$ per month, bitcoin giving a nice oportunity to make earning easier for people who dont have that minimum income for surviving in there country. A lot of people from Africa i think already enjoying the futures of bitcoin and cryptocurencies which are dont have any other currency even internet currency like PayPal and other
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
SOKOS.io
July 20, 2017, 09:26:06 AM
Bitcoin is a big impact for the unemployed, it helps so many people nowadays to earn money by just posting in the forum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
July 20, 2017, 08:42:11 AM

The bitcoin is really reduces unemployment in all over the world. Many people are now working to the bitcoin for them to earn a lot of profits.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
July 20, 2017, 07:57:17 AM
Bitcoin helps in unemployment, because people can create an additional or main source of income. This is a wonderful opportunity to improve your financial situation.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
July 20, 2017, 07:41:05 AM

Bitcoin does not necessarily aids unemployment because there are a lot of people who are doing it as a side job. Bitcoin for me would not be a good work for anyone due to it's uncertainty and risk. Bitcoin do really requires hard work but I don't think it reduces unemployment but maybe sometimes it does for those who are doing bitcoin for a long time already.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 20, 2017, 03:24:22 AM

Yes, It can reduce the unemployment rate but this is only temporary till we hit the 21 million coin cap. That is just from the mining side however.
There are many people around the world who complete jobs in return for bitcoins, but this is mostly due to the amount of skill that they have. What actually makes this possible is that they are then able to find a job to apply their skill to through the bitcoin community. In my opinion, it is really the community that makes this possible and not the actual coin itself, while it still plays an important role in it.
Activity: 38
July 20, 2017, 01:13:06 AM
hmmm, of course bitcoin can do that. But i dnt think it can create a job stable. When we do a real job, we are need have skill and knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
July 19, 2017, 10:34:03 PM
No, bitcoin can't reduce unemployment. Imagine if 100 people buy 1 Bitcoin at price of 200 USD after few years they find that price of bitcoin goes upto 50,000 USD and they think it's better to leave their "Finding Job" and take interest in Bitcoin and after few weeks Price of bitcoin goes down and deepdown to 1000 USD what they will do? they have to start again to find job and they wasted their time. There was second side also their what if they earn and earn only loose then maybe they invite more unemployed people to join. But still it can't reduce unemployement  BECAUSE OF THIS PRICE FLUCTUATION"

A fuckin men. bitcoin is purely speculative at this point, the price can move 20+ percent in just a few hours. that, is not a solution for unemployment. jobs are great if you are unemployed, duh LOL, but non programming technical jobs in bitcoin are rare as unicorns. until the rest of the world adopts btc, its another investment class to play with, nothing more. it has a lot of promise. but we have a lot of progress to make before bitcoin is ready for the mainstream. mainly, scaling; if we are having problems with transaction congestion at this early point in btc, we will be in trouble if we ever get as popular as say, Paypal.

an aside, PayPal is the goddammned devil.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
July 19, 2017, 10:14:15 PM

Yeah I can agree to what you say. We are the proof that bitcoin reduces unemployment. We are working to the bitcoin for us to earn money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
July 19, 2017, 12:47:48 PM
No, bitcoin can't reduce unemployment. Imagine if 100 people buy 1 Bitcoin at price of 200 USD after few years they find that price of bitcoin goes upto 50,000 USD and they think it's better to leave their "Finding Job" and take interest in Bitcoin and after few weeks Price of bitcoin goes down and deepdown to 1000 USD what they will do? they have to start again to find job and they wasted their time. There was second side also their what if they earn and earn only loose then maybe they invite more unemployed people to join. But still it can't reduce unemployement  BECAUSE OF THIS PRICE FLUCTUATION"
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
July 19, 2017, 12:31:32 PM

Jump to: