Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 174. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
July 12, 2017, 11:47:04 AM
Yes right I agree, when I become unemployed, all the time I devote to bitcoin, now I work and I'm still active with bitcoin (miner using S7 3 units), even bitcoin results greater than my office salary.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 12, 2017, 11:41:25 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work

Yes correct, it reduces in a way unemployment because it creates freelancers. it can also be an alternative to earn a living currently. So it helps a lot.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 12, 2017, 08:25:45 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Bitcoin has already given new earning opportunities to unemployed people either by participating in signature campaigns or by trading.They need not wait for government or private jobs here after.They already get more income that they got in their jobs.People in under developed countries like africa too get equal earning opportunities like people of developed countries.Only thing they need is a laptop and access to internet.

I do not see any unemployed people in this forum, most of the people here are people with deep knowledge, they are very intelligent and knowledgeable about the market, they always have a separate job, but bitcoin It's like their extra work, and they make use of it.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
July 12, 2017, 06:58:35 AM
I think most people here have an actual job in real life. Those who currently don't probably just quit his old job and started doing tasks in exchange of bitcoins. He is employed before, got unemployed, then employed again. I think that didn't reduce unemployment at all. If anything, bitcoin reduces the people that are employed. People become self-employed after having enough money from bitcoin and start their own business. There are also other people that make decent money from trading, they don't work for a company at all. They are self-employed. Others might even consider them as unemployed but they surely are having salary.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
July 12, 2017, 06:53:13 AM
I do not agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment. He can help with work only for those who have the Internet, and the rest of the population will remain unemployed.

Well, that seems to be a heavily skewed opinion

So, according to you, if Bitcoin helps reduce unemployment only of those who have Internet access that shouldn't count toward reducing unemployment, right? As to me, Bitcoin either reduces unemployment or does not even if it reduces it only among those with regular Internet access. Indeed, you could claim that Bitcoin helps find new jobs only (mostly) for people who have Internet access, but this is certainly not what this topic is about
Activity: 173
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 12, 2017, 06:27:11 AM
I do not agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment. He can help with work only for those who have the Internet, and the rest of the population will remain unemployed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
July 12, 2017, 06:15:14 AM
I agree to this point...
but employment is a relative term, any can define it many ways, but I don't believe that only organizational job refers to the employment. I believe that when someone involves with a task on a regular basis then he or she should be called an employee, so there is no doubt that Bitcoin reduces unemployment. bitcoin is a good employment platform if you want to work here on a regular basis...
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
July 12, 2017, 05:22:35 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Logically speaking, Yes. Bitcoin gives chance to all people who don't have a stable job. Hence, lessen the unemployment rate in terms of having an extra income. It's a great oppurtunity for job seekers that failed to have a stable job in real world.

For those people that still haven't found their career in real life and still unemployed they can sustain their daily needs by working through bitcoin. In every source of earning in bitcoin is going to give them a semi-employment but there's no contract and it's hard because you don't have stable earning.
I agree with you, like me, I am employed before. 4days from now I am not employed anymore because my son needs me because he needs more attention because of his condition and now I am just earning bitcoin so that I can still give what he needs.
well just do a lots of research and never to stuck yourself to one way but maximize your opportunities just like what I'm doing I do trading while little gambling and after I earn little I also invest that to a loan service from my country so aside from signature campaign, trading and investing an a side income with loans that's how I maximize opportunity.

In terms of financial status btc really help us in having money like that we can do trading,investing and campaigns,plus there are some jobs in marketplace too especially to those who don't have job just make sure your transaction is legit and beware of scamming since we can't waste the opportunity so better make it right in whatever we di.
Yes, bitcoin really helps those people who are currently unemployed or just got unemployed for some reasons. People can offer services in this forum and they will get paid in bitcoin so that they can still earn money for their personal needs. They should offer their skill and the payments really depends on what you can offer plus, they should do their best to the service so that they will have more customers.

In marketaplace we can find lot o offering job, wherein we can choose what corresponds our skills ,we can also join to campaigns and do tradings or investing.we can more here than in our regular job.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
July 12, 2017, 04:52:20 AM

Logically speaking, Yes. Bitcoin gives chance to all people who don't have a stable job. Hence, lessen the unemployment rate in terms of having an extra income. It's a great oppurtunity for job seekers that failed to have a stable job in real world.

For those people that still haven't found their career in real life and still unemployed they can sustain their daily needs by working through bitcoin. In every source of earning in bitcoin is going to give them a semi-employment but there's no contract and it's hard because you don't have stable earning.
I agree with you, like me, I am employed before. 4days from now I am not employed anymore because my son needs me because he needs more attention because of his condition and now I am just earning bitcoin so that I can still give what he needs.
well just do a lots of research and never to stuck yourself to one way but maximize your opportunities just like what I'm doing I do trading while little gambling and after I earn little I also invest that to a loan service from my country so aside from signature campaign, trading and investing an a side income with loans that's how I maximize opportunity.

In terms of financial status btc really help us in having money like that we can do trading,investing and campaigns,plus there are some jobs in marketplace too especially to those who don't have job just make sure your transaction is legit and beware of scamming since we can't waste the opportunity so better make it right in whatever we di.
Yes, bitcoin really helps those people who are currently unemployed or just got unemployed for some reasons. People can offer services in this forum and they will get paid in bitcoin so that they can still earn money for their personal needs. They should offer their skill and the payments really depends on what you can offer plus, they should do their best to the service so that they will have more customers.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 11, 2017, 11:29:12 AM
It increases unemployment ..
People get lazy and just slack in front of their phone.

Yes, we earn cash in btc but Im sure it wont reduce unemployment.
Cause, we're not yet employed and paid through btc just yet.
Btw, Im speaking in the present.

I wonder what would happen in the future though.
Probably it will.
Activity: 196
July 11, 2017, 10:24:57 AM

Bitcoin has already given new earning opportunities to unemployed people either by participating in signature campaigns or by trading.They need not wait for government or private jobs here after.They already get more income that they got in their jobs.People in under developed countries like africa too get equal earning opportunities like people of developed countries.Only thing they need is a laptop and access to internet.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
July 10, 2017, 08:55:38 AM
I agree with that bitcoin is not for life time this is only a temporary but if you are good in managing on money your salary here is enough for daily living. I have no work but bitcoin is a big help to me and to my family this is only are my source of income but i have earned.
Well this seem to be a good resolution then, the government must be in a good mood knowing that, Bitcoin reduces unemployment.

But then again, having this kind of issue puts also the government into chaos, even though it reduces unemployment it will also be considered as rebellion. Why? Because first of all, it is decentralized, the government don't have control in that situation. Resulting having less Tax payments, even though we Bitcoin enthusiast earns more than those who has normal jobs, they can't put high tax for us because we are still considered as 'unemployed'.

I don't think so

It might be the reality in some dystopian novel like 1984 but in this world we are far from that. There are quite a few completely decentralized things around us, and this is not considered as a rebellion against "established rules, values and social order". People themselves are "decentralized" beyond small communities (think family here), i.e. they can do perfectly well without government sticking around. In fact, if you don't earn insane amounts of money and don't interfere with other people's lives, no one is really going to give a fuck about you
Activity: 152
July 10, 2017, 08:22:59 AM

I think Bitcoin doesn't really reduce unemployment but it does enable unemployers to make some income online so that they can keep living and find another work that fit them as Bitcoin is not so stable work.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
July 10, 2017, 08:18:52 AM
How much work places did bitcoin create? How many people lost their work places while bitcoin created maybe some 10000? Put the 10000s of work places bitcoin possibly created in comparison to the millions of work places worldwide and you will see that it's not relevant at all.

The subtract the WU and MG workers who by now should be out of business and let's see how that figure stands out.
Even if we consider sig campaign full jobs and even faucet earnings (lol) I doubt the number would make a dent even by comparison to  the unemployment in ....Moldova.
Activity: 329
AGATE
July 10, 2017, 07:53:56 AM
They reduces unemployment because some people explore how bitcoin it is and how you will change your life. Using of bitcoin as part time you learn a lot and gain knowledge instead of bystanders and addicted to vices.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
July 10, 2017, 06:36:44 AM

Bitcoins aide temporarily some unemployed person but don't be so hook to it and be dependable since we doesn't know on when bitcoin could last so we should need to find decent job so that it can cather our need if bitcoins will fall or maybe try to build a little business where it can be your 2nd option so that we have another choices if things go bad in bitcoins.
I agree with that bitcoin is not for life time this is only a temporary but if you are good in managing on money your salary here is enough for daily living. I have no work but bitcoin is a big help to me and to my family this is only are my source of income but i have earned.
Well this seem to be a good resolution then, the government must be in a good mood knowing that, Bitcoin reduces unemployment.

But then again, having this kind of issue puts also the government into chaos, even though it reduces unemployment it will also be considered as rebellion. Why? Because first of all, it is decentralized, the government don't have control in that situation. Resulting having less Tax payments, even though we Bitcoin enthusiast earns more than those who has normal jobs, they can't put high tax for us because we are still considered as 'unemployed'.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
July 10, 2017, 05:03:07 AM

Based on what I have seen, on what I have witness, bitcoin reduces unemployment even though doing bitcoin needs a lot of time, a lot of patience, a lot of efforts, a lot of english words. We can start bitcoin even though we do not have capital like when you are going to open a busineaa, or any money that we are going to use in registration like in networking. Even students can do bitcoin and study at the same time, it vey effective to some working students and to fresh graduates that find difficult in finding job.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
July 10, 2017, 03:14:31 AM

Bitcoins aide temporarily some unemployed person but don't be so hook to it and be dependable since we doesn't know on when bitcoin could last so we should need to find decent job so that it can cather our need if bitcoins will fall or maybe try to build a little business where it can be your 2nd option so that we have another choices if things go bad in bitcoins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
July 10, 2017, 01:47:57 AM
But it will still need people to educate what bitcoin is. So again it comes to educating people and the doors of school and colleges. People are mostly unemployed because they are uneducated and lack the skills to get the job. It would be same case with the bitcoin. They will have to know what it is, understand how the stuff works in its world. Then only they can be one using bitcoin with all the freedom and ultimately leaving the unemployment behind the time. :-)

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
July 09, 2017, 11:36:42 PM
Bitcoin is a speck of dust and doesn't do much to unemployment in any way. People simply buying bitcoins isn't going to change anything, however people offering new innovative services using bitcoins may create efficiency enough to reduce unemployment in the future.
Yes it is true, that will be able to reduce unemployment bitcoin in the future, because of the bitcoin is an activity that can make a person feel the same busy with his job, with bitcoin we can do all the activities like when we play online. bitcoin is the same as side jobs we can do at any time later if we win will get paid a hefty benefit, and if we lose it will not get paid.

It can reduce unemployment by offering alternatives online for people to work and get paid. There are teaming youth in my country without employment and so if they find themselves online and get jobs they can receive payments in bitcoins then I think Bitcoin in a way has given them employment and indirectly reduced unemployment.
Jump to: